All member reviews for Louie

Teen, 15 years old Written bymax fisher August 8, 2010

ok for teens

ive seen every episode of this show up to the current and it is not bad at all it has some sexual content but so does every comedy these days and the main charicter is a nice and funny guy
Teen, 13 years old Written byTv addict August 11, 2014

Lots of sex jokes, but almost none sexual content

I think this is OK for kids 13 and above because there is no nudity (there is a couple before scenes in all three seasons) and there are no words that they haven't heard. They only block fuck cunt and the have words like shit, dick, pussy, goddamn it and things like that. In one episode he is smoking some pot but nothing that crazy and unheard of.
Teen, 14 years old Written byPart II August 17, 2012

Funny, but to vulgar and strong sexual humor

Teen, 14 years old Written byNo Name, for real. August 17, 2012

This could have been great

Teen, 16 years old Written byThat90sguy July 25, 2012

Great, but different kind of comedy

Louie is a great show, but is different from most sitcoms that are out today. This show tries to add realism to the humor which only adults can understand, like awkwardness in his conversations, and I like that. Also, it deals with issues of today, such as divorce or being a single dad. The humor that most teens can understand is the humor from his small stand-up comedy segements which sometimes contain raunchy jokes that may be to inappropriate for kids. Being that Louis C.K. is an adult comedian, language is used, s--t is uncensored and many other words are, but it never says anything past f--k. Louies also has not-so graphic sex with women, and uses many innuendos. There is drinking as well, but to a point, because I've never seen anyone drunk. Overall, Louie is funny and has an original approach to a comedy series, but because of this and because of sexuallity, I'm making it my choice for anyone 16+ to wacth Louie.