Edgy, wickedly funny 'toon based on Web series.

Kid, 9 years old December 12, 2009
dude best show eva i mean it rules im watchin it now on my laptop so not for kids 2-6 but still cool
Kid, 11 years old November 11, 2009

It's all right.

I said positive message because Charlett sends a good message to always stay positive even when someone's trying to destroy you.
Parent of a 7 and 8 year old Written byTiki Mama October 17, 2009

Fun for Mom and kids

This is the only cartoon I enjoy watching with my kids. So for that reason alone I have to highly recommend it. The humor and animation are unique - it all makes me giggle, which makes my boys giggle. Have fun!
Parent of a 6 year old Written byAHMommy September 9, 2009

unacceptable for any child to watch this show.

absolutely ridiculous, and for a parent to vouch for this type of behavior, they are ridiculous, as well. my children will not watch a show that promotes another child trying to destroy another because of her hate for kindness. no way. and my children are no longer allowed to watch nickelodeon since this behavior meets the 'standard' for there shows.... absurd behavior.
Kid, 9 years old September 9, 2009
i think this show is sorta funny i like it alot
Kid, 8 years old August 10, 2009
Its Cool
Kid, 9 years old July 27, 2009

IT SAYS THE "H" WORD.

IT TALKS ABOUT GUNS!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byInvader_Zib March 23, 2009

AWESOME!!!!

Kay, I know what i said about Nick, But i watched a marathon of this show and I LOVED IT!!! Surely, YU AND NICK CANNOT BE THE SAME COMPANY!!!! I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!! I LUV YU GUYS!! YU ROCK! ~InvaderZib~ (THE ALIEN LOVE CHILD!!)
Parent of a 2 year old Written bysnack January 18, 2009

Great, dark cartoon - but not for the little ones!

I'm a big fan of cartoons and kids shows that appeal to both adults and children (Upside Down Show, to name one), and this is one of those shows! But, it's not for the younger set. The humor, tone and characters are suited for kids 6+, as it deals with monsters and a very evil little girl. It's a clever, well written show that will be too strange and scary for kids younger than 5 years old. One of the most original kid's shows in years that should stand the test of time - just watch it first before you let your little ones see it!