All member reviews for Malcolm in the Middle

Kid, 10 years old November 15, 2009

Perfect for tweens and dads

I am addicted to this show and think it's really funny. Reese is a horrible role model and their mom is a stereotype for a mom.
Kid, 10 years old November 15, 2009

NOT FOR LITTTLE KIDS

IT IS OKAY BUT SOMETIMES I FEEEL IT IS TO INNAPROPIATE FOR A PG RATING
Kid, 9 years old October 10, 2009

good show

this isnt bad...
Kid, 11 years old October 4, 2009

A show I grew up with... Funny and Entertaining

A typical show about a typical family which is hillarious. I love this show. I grew up watching Malcolm in the Middle and I watch it now every evening. It's a show that pushes boundaries rarely in my opinion. In case you're wondering, the violence is (comical) fighting between brothers, never getting more than a hit and falling down wrestling, which are boys, you see it every day! The language is "ass", "hell", and some other OCASSIONAL words that are almost never said, and the bad role model is Lois because she is bad for the comedy in it. She isn't THAT bad, but somebody that you may find iffy. The highlights are good messages about growing up because they are growing up and they learn a few values and lessons in the process. Also, good role models are people who make mistakes and mistakes are made, but forgiven, and realized that they are mistakes. Mistakes are also healed. Malcolm is a good role model for "middle children", and he helps them cope with the tough role. Overall, a hillarious comedy that I've always watched and you should, too!
Kid, 11 years old October 3, 2009

pretty bad show

I think malcome in the middle is a pretty bad and stupid show i don't think anyone should watch it
Kid, 9 years old September 11, 2009

I love it but it needs paentel giudence.
Kid, 7 years old September 6, 2009

great for kids and tweens and tenns!

great great show! love it
Teen, 14 years old Written bydreweth August 30, 2009

Just as Malcolm is a teen, so should the viewers be.

Yes, this show is funny. But too many youngsters are watching it. I mean, if I, a 14-year-old turns off the t.v during some parts, then why is a 9-year old (below) promoting this for barely even tweens? Stick to Nick till your a teen, people.
Kid, 9 years old August 24, 2009

Teen, 14 years old Written byRoloed August 21, 2009

Amazing show, but a little inappropriate.

This show is extremely funny. The characters are hilarious, and it is possibly my favorite show. My only concerns are a little too much violence and sex. But it is perfect for ages 12 plus, like how old I was when I started watching it.
Kid, 11 years old August 20, 2009

HILAROUS

I love the show but must admit that some parts are bad but it's a funny show and I can't believe that Lois have three kids at home one kid that's living on his own and then one more probably at the last series.
Teen, 13 years old Written bythe Liberator August 13, 2009

Love this show wish they hadn't cancelled it but what are you gonna do

I think this show is perfect for a family to watch as long as your kids know about swearing and not to use it i love to watch this show and dont think that its very rude im actually not suprised that Nick added it to there nick at night line up i mean they did the same thing to "Roseanne" I think any mature child 7+ will really enjoy this show
Kid, 12 years old August 4, 2009

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME

If u don't watch this you are missing the point of life. THE BEST TV SHOW EVER AFTER INVADER ZIM! If your kids have heard swearing and know not to use it this show is fine.
Kid, 11 years old August 2, 2009

great show

Really funny show language is not an issue they only use mild phrases like what the hell? or Francis is kicking ass!
Teen, 13 years old Written byCommoncensor July 25, 2009

Kind of iffy .

Language is all mostly the oldest kid . All the humor is just the three being idiots and messing up and doing stupid things . They never listen to their parents about anything and always do the opposite of what they should .
Teen, 13 years old Written byharrypotterlover10 July 16, 2009

I really really like it! It has some parts that might not be apropiate for the younger ones but for 12 and up it is good. There is a some cusing but not so much that you want to plug your ears. It is good but it is not "OMG, I HAVE TO SEE THIS EPISOD OVER AND OVER" worthy.
Kid, 12 years old July 14, 2009

Great for Families,But Leaves Tweens TIM-ed

I like this show. At some parts though I will have my siblings watching and be like,"okay, that wasn't quite appropriate" but i think that they don't really get it.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymattthemovieman July 14, 2009

funny show but not always for kids

really funny show but it depends on what episode it is with content
Teen, 14 years old Written byheymondayfan July 8, 2009

malcolm is my hero :)

i love dis show its amazing and realistic it can be kind of violent sometimes but its not too bad its got a great message and malcolm is a hero for outcasts/teens all over! its great to watch all the kids grow up and mature.
Kid, 12 years old July 7, 2009