All member reviews for Malcolm in the Middle

Quirky, off-the-wall family humor; OK for teens.

Teen, 13 years old Written bylivieluvsu2 April 8, 2012

Great

Mostly appropriate.there is some cussing,dating and kissing and reese beats up malcolm alot
Teen, 16 years old Written byJoseph Rock February 28, 2012

This was a good show.

This show was excellent! I think the theme song is catchy.The show has A LOT of color!
Kid, 12 years old December 31, 2011

this show is great depending on your type

This is a great, humorous show that, depending on your age and maturity can become a great family show. Many people would say that some of it connects to real life and shows like "dexters laboratory" and "looney toons" don't at all. Violence? Nah. More cartoons than real life shows contain violence. Such as Tom and Jerry, which point is violence and nothing else. This show is not for everybody though. The scenes prove to be for older children and adults. I don't recommend Malcolm in the Middle to everybody though.
Teen, 15 years old Written bypaigenatane December 29, 2011

Not As Kid-Friendly As it First Appears

A decently funny show but it comes across as a kid-friendly show which it isn't 100%. There are many references and implications to sex. The kids aren't very good role models but they're definatley funny. Also, there is some "swearing" such as h*ll and d*mn.
Teen, 16 years old Written byibarncat December 22, 2011

Quite funny parody of family humour; OK for tweens

There may be occasional sexual innuendos in this show, but that is it. Teens don't have to be really mature and exposed to everything imaginable in order to watch this show. In fact, most tweens can watch this. But if they haven't had the sex talk yet, then there is some reason to fear this show in that regard. But for the most part, this show has plenty of funny moments and Malcolm's situations are very relatable to teenagers. However, the show suffers from one problem: there are usually at least FIVE sub-plots per episode. Other than that, though, this is a good show.
Kid, 12 years old November 14, 2010

OH MY SIDES! Hilarious!

Wow! I love this show! The fact that they say almost anything just adds to the humor! Every episode leads me on a ride that ends with me not being able to breathe! Still they have their bad moments. There is cursing, implication of sex, bad role models, certainly not good for really young kids. Still for all you who feel like life is messing you over, this show will prove that it could be worse. Thanks for reading!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySoftballlover October 27, 2010

I like it, but...

I really like this show but I don't like the language, the nudity, and the sexual relationships. I don't know why they add these things. It would be a really great and funny show if they didn't include these things on a regular episode basis.
Kid, 11 years old September 13, 2010

This is a great comedy, but, epically in the later episodes, can be inappropriate, including off-screen nudity, sex, bad language, and violence. In one scene, naked Hal argues about sex with his wife. Make sure you've seen episodes and are okay with them be your kids (14 and under) watch them.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTLfrvr101 August 11, 2010

I love this show!! It's so funny!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bylineman11 July 25, 2010

good

so funny. The mom yells too much.
Teen, 13 years old Written byZaphrodite July 17, 2010

Well...

i used to hate this show until i actually tried it out. i started to like it almost as much as the other shows on nick at night. so i ? malcom in the middle. a lot of crazy things happen.
Kid, 12 years old June 3, 2010

FUNNY

Its funny, but its kida innappropiate but its only for humor.
Kid, 7 years old May 15, 2010

Cussing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Watched One Episode and A Grown Up Said D--n
Kid, 10 years old April 16, 2010

Great show, but has questionable behavior

I love Malcolm in the Middle.Its hilarious.There are so inappropriate behavior sometimes like having sex and swearing. Otherwise, its a great show.
Teen, 13 years old Written by9001 April 13, 2010

Iffy for ages 13-15

I agree with the common sense media rating. This show is fairly tame, but it may not be of interest to young kids, and there is some really over the top humor, such as when fathers get together and compete with using their babies. There are also some sexual references, some language, and some violence.
Kid, 12 years old March 19, 2010

I really like this show and I watch it every night, but there is something wrong about it here and there. But.. Every show has things wrong with it.. So its all good. Very funny, highly suggested for anyone who can take its sense of humor.
Kid, 10 years old March 2, 2010

Too much language

There is too much language that I'm not allowed to use.
Kid, 11 years old January 21, 2010

It's alright!

I kinda like it. It's ok.
Kid, 10 years old January 16, 2010

Expislit Language

its fine but some language is explicit
Teen, 13 years old Written byAllieluvsBubbles December 30, 2009

sounds like crap

i dont know why this show is rated 13+, the way they review it, it sounds like crap and it isnt! if ur kids are mature enough, wat the hell? let em watch it!