All member reviews for Malcolm in the Middle

Quirky, off-the-wall family humor; OK for teens.

Kid, 10 years old April 16, 2010

Great show, but has questionable behavior

I love Malcolm in the Middle.Its hilarious.There are so inappropriate behavior sometimes like having sex and swearing. Otherwise, its a great show.
Teen, 13 years old Written by9001 April 13, 2010

Iffy for ages 13-15

I agree with the common sense media rating. This show is fairly tame, but it may not be of interest to young kids, and there is some really over the top humor, such as when fathers get together and compete with using their babies. There are also some sexual references, some language, and some violence.
Kid, 12 years old March 19, 2010

I really like this show and I watch it every night, but there is something wrong about it here and there. But.. Every show has things wrong with it.. So its all good. Very funny, highly suggested for anyone who can take its sense of humor.
Parent of a 12 year old Written bynot my proplem March 3, 2010

It has a tink of cursing and hand-to-hand combat
Kid, 10 years old March 2, 2010

Too much language

There is too much language that I'm not allowed to use.
Kid, 12 years old January 23, 2010

Love it

Malcolm in the middle is a grate show but sometimes it gets a little crazy and viloent.But other than that it rocks for tweens and teenagers.But not for kids under nine.
Kid, 11 years old January 21, 2010

It's alright!

I kinda like it. It's ok.
Kid, 10 years old January 16, 2010

Expislit Language

its fine but some language is explicit
Teen, 13 years old Written byAllieluvsBubbles December 30, 2009

sounds like crap

i dont know why this show is rated 13+, the way they review it, it sounds like crap and it isnt! if ur kids are mature enough, wat the hell? let em watch it!
Teen, 13 years old Written byParamoreFan09 December 18, 2009

Mature Teens: PERFECT.

This is the BEST show ever! It's so funny!!! There actually is a lot of sex in my opinion... but if you are mature you should be able to handle it. The messages are not at all good (lol) but they are always so far-fetched that nobody would ever really get any ideas from it. The boys always face consequences too, so it proves bad ideas... I HIGHLY recommend this show to ages 13 and up. ps: Oh... I just looked at my concerns... a lot but don't worry because all the stunts the boys pull is all in hilarious fun! :)
Kid, 10 years old November 28, 2009

Malcolm in the middle

In Malcolm in the middle there is a lot of sex, and swearing, but I think that Malcolm is a good role model.
Kid, 9 years old November 28, 2009

goofy humor ok for tweens

This is one of my favorite shows, but I will not let my kids see it until they are 11.
Kid, 10 years old November 15, 2009

Perfect for tweens and dads

I am addicted to this show and think it's really funny. Reese is a horrible role model and their mom is a stereotype for a mom.
Kid, 9 years old October 10, 2009

good show

this isnt bad...
Kid, 11 years old October 4, 2009

A show I grew up with... Funny and Entertaining

A typical show about a typical family which is hillarious. I love this show. I grew up watching Malcolm in the Middle and I watch it now every evening. It's a show that pushes boundaries rarely in my opinion. In case you're wondering, the violence is (comical) fighting between brothers, never getting more than a hit and falling down wrestling, which are boys, you see it every day! The language is "ass", "hell", and some other OCASSIONAL words that are almost never said, and the bad role model is Lois because she is bad for the comedy in it. She isn't THAT bad, but somebody that you may find iffy. The highlights are good messages about growing up because they are growing up and they learn a few values and lessons in the process. Also, good role models are people who make mistakes and mistakes are made, but forgiven, and realized that they are mistakes. Mistakes are also healed. Malcolm is a good role model for "middle children", and he helps them cope with the tough role. Overall, a hillarious comedy that I've always watched and you should, too!
Teen, 14 years old Written byKayKayD September 25, 2009

Love The Humor

This TV show is hysterical. The bad things are what make it so funny. I love this show and I try to watch it whenever I can.
Kid, 11 years old September 20, 2009

Not good for little kids but ok for tweens and older

I think it always has a lesson to learn at the end of each episode. I love it!!!
Kid, 9 years old September 11, 2009

I love it but it needs paentel giudence.
Kid, 7 years old September 6, 2009

great for kids and tweens and tenns!

great great show! love it
Teen, 14 years old Written bydreweth August 30, 2009

Just as Malcolm is a teen, so should the viewers be.

Yes, this show is funny. But too many youngsters are watching it. I mean, if I, a 14-year-old turns off the t.v during some parts, then why is a 9-year old (below) promoting this for barely even tweens? Stick to Nick till your a teen, people.