Scooby-Doo meets X-Files; tweens OK.

Kid, 9 years old June 28, 2012

cool

it really rocks
Kid, 11 years old December 19, 2009

Great watered down version of The x-files for kids 4-12

Great show.The only close to sexual thing is that Martin constantly tries to get this girl.Great series that is edge gripping.Some ,monsters and/or missions may scare some kids.
Adult Written byValentin l. August 24, 2016

martin our hero

some scene violents in humor situations so funny and perfect serie for kids yeah !!
Kid, 10 years old February 8, 2009

An edge of your seat adventure filled with comedy.

What an awesome show! It's filled with action and comedy but if you think about it kids can learn mytholigy and stuff.

#1 Rated Show in Canada!

This show is great for both kids and adults. It is a very intertaining show, if it weren't for all the aliens, and monsters it would be like a cartoon based on real life! It always has a plot and a moral, I would recomend this show to people of ages 8 and up.

THE BEST SHOW EVER

I LOVE HOW THE CENTER WORKS ON TECNOLAGY. MY BROTHER ALSO LOVES THIS SHOW. IT IS THE BEST SHOW MAROTHON HAS EVER DONE. HOW WHEN SCANER SAS MARTIN MYSTERY BUT THEN IT SAYS DIANA LOMBARD? THERE BROTHER AND SISTER BUT WITH LAST NAMES. I KNOW THERE STEPS BUT SHOULDENT DIANA BE CALLED Diana Mystery. MY FAVORITE EPISODE IS They came from the Gateway. If any of you seen YOU DO VODOO, Germs from beyond, any season 3 episodes of MARTIN MYSTERY ( IN THE UNITED STATES) Write a review and tell what chanel. AND TO FIND A BETTER SOUSE OF EPISODES OF MARTIN MYSTERY GO TO ZAP IT.
Adult Written byCelesta April 9, 2008

One of the Best Cartoons Ever!

This show is truly Fascinating, it's got great Comedy, graphics and Storylines. It's a very Entertaning show and a must see for Children 10 or Older. Younger kids could watch it as well, but I would recommend them to watch it with their Parents/Guardians because some scenes might be a bit scary.
Adult Written bySomeone April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bySaphire April 9, 2008

Fascinating!!

This is such an awesome show! It's so funny and hilarious! The graphics are really cool and the characters are unique. Great storyline, I definitely give it a 5/5. This show is appropriate for ages 8 and up.
Adult Written byjoeztone April 9, 2008

Too Subliminal

The first time I watched Martin Mystery with my 5 year old grandson I thought it was adventurous, but as we started to watch daily episodes I noticed strange under and over tones of chanting and demonic figures. I do like the main characters, (Martin, his sister and Java) I just don't get a good feeling about the monsters and how they are portrayed. And sometimes the characters themselves are transformed into evil and yes demonic foe.
Adult Written byUltimateMom April 9, 2008
Adult Written byMagicStone April 9, 2008

Intellectual and Truly Fascinating, Though a bit too much Violence

Teen, 16 years old Written byCelestialDream April 9, 2008

The Best Show in the Universe!

Martin Mystery is the most amazing thing I've ever watched! There are just so many interesting and entertaining stuff to find in it, it's totally unbelievable how awesome this really is. Everyone should at least give it a shot and I'm sure you'll love it ;)