All member reviews for Marvel's Avengers Assemble

Fast-paced superhero series sequel will be fun for fans.

Adult Written byWill loves movies June 13, 2013

Avengers Assemble!

Avengers Assemble is a total blast. Though I have only seen the first two episodes, this is my favorite superhero cartoon. This is also one of the more violent superhero cartoons that I have seen which surprised me a little bit. Tony Stark is a good role model at least thru the first two episodes to the point that he sacrificed himself. Of course, the message is that of unity. I can't wait for the rest of the episodes. Thanks for reading.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBionic Reviewer October 6, 2013

Good show, but not great

I was a big fan of Earth's Mightiest Heroes. This new show is good, and I watch it, but it seems to be a bit campier (the Avengers fight over cookies in an early episode, Hulk is revealed to collect glass figurines in the same one). With that out of the way, the review, ladies and gentlemen. Violence: Superheroes and villains trade titanic, city-wrecking blows every other minute. Manhattan is constantly leveled and rebuilt as the characters fight with fisticuffs, lightning bolts, magical hammers, laser beams, missiles, bullets and arrows. No blood is seen, but characters are usually put in visible pain (screams, groans, etc). Captain America seemingly dies at the start of one episode, and Iron Man does the same at the end of it. Black Widow is turned into a vampire, the Avengers are mutated into versions of the Hulk and turn on each other. The series is still in progress, so this will change. Sex: Black Widow wears a tight outfit, and tackles Hawkeye in one scene, sitting on his stomach to keep him from rising as she explains the latest supervillainous situation to him. Drinking, Drugs, Smoking: Not much to speak of. Language: None, some insults are traded ("hey, ugly!"). I still suggest Earth's Mightiest Heroes over this series. But, it has its moments. Hopefully my review will help you decide.
Kid, 12 years old August 3, 2013

Awesome show!

Avengers: Earths Mightiest Heroes was in my opinion, better. Due to more comedy and the wide range of marvel characters introduced, and the last episode went out beautifully. However, Avengers Assemble only came here in England a month ago. The characters feature from the 2012 movie Avengers Assemble. Except this time, they introduce falcon who plays the new guy and a superhero wannabe. The characters are less comedic than in Earth's Mightiest Heroes but the episodes are really fun to watch, and sometimes contain a message. Today I watched an episode where captain America and iron man argue over Tony's obsession of technology. The message is not to get addicted and eventually iron man starts to use "old fashion stuff" as he calls it. And the villain in that episode is Justin Hammer who is auditioning to join Red Skull's villainous super team called "The Kabal." When Justin Hammer fails to defeat the avengers, Red Skull doesn't accept him. The action is great and kids will love it, don't worry about anything like swearing or drugs/alcohol/smoking. But the violence is not extreme, the worst is where people get knocked through walls and buildings. But what's so bad about that when comedians such as Rowan Atkinson (Mr Bean) do it! Overall its an exciting show, enjoy!
Adult Written byqwertyujjngfedw... September 21, 2014

Avengers Assemble-Great show!!

Very entertaining. The characters are absolutely hilarious and the plots to each episode are deep and complex. I especially love the voice acting, much talent! I would recommend to parents of children from 4 years old to 16 years old. There isn't anything inappropriate in this show; perhaps mild cartoon violence, but remember, this is a show about Heroes protecting the world from bad guys, so don't worry, there isn't anything gruesome. It's just a really great show, good for all ages, and either gender; just because it's superheroes doesn't mean girls won't like it!
Parent Written byWei Jay November 13, 2015

A lot of action. But on the bright side, some episodes will show some positive messages.

There is a lot of superhero action,but some episodes the heroes work together to save the world. A lot of violence, but kids will be able to pick up a few positive messages such as teamwork and friendship.
Parent Written bytheanonymousw September 22, 2015

Wast of space!!!

''AVENGERS EARTHS MIGHTIEST HEROES'' WAS A MASTERPIECE!!! THIS IS JUST COMPLETE GARBAGE 1. The pacing moves so quickly that you feel like you'r watching it on fast forward. 2. The voice acting is mediocre compared to ''Earths Mightiest Hero's'' 3. The Animation is Extremity Dull and devoid of color unlike ''Earths Mightiest Hero's'' 4. The Dialog feels so forced and unnatural!! 5. This show was promised to resemble the MCU more but they complexity go against that in the first Episode! SO BASICALLY A WONDERFUL PEACE OF ANIMATION LIKE ''AVENGERS EARTHS MIGHTIEST HEROES'' GOT CANCELED FOR NO REASON!!!