Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Marvel's Avengers Assemble

Fast-paced superhero series sequel will be fun for fans.

Adult Written byWill loves movies June 13, 2013

Avengers Assemble!

Avengers Assemble is a total blast. Though I have only seen the first two episodes, this is my favorite superhero cartoon. This is also one of the more violent superhero cartoons that I have seen which surprised me a little bit. Tony Stark is a good role model at least thru the first two episodes to the point that he sacrificed himself. Of course, the message is that of unity. I can't wait for the rest of the episodes. Thanks for reading.

Adult Written byWei Jay November 13, 2015

A lot of action. But on the bright side, some episodes will show some positive messages.

There is a lot of superhero action,but some episodes the heroes work together to save the world. A lot of violence, but kids will be able to pick up a few positive messages such as teamwork and friendship.

Parent Written bytheanonymousw September 22, 2015

Wast of space!!!

''AVENGERS EARTHS MIGHTIEST HEROES'' WAS A MASTERPIECE!!! THIS IS JUST COMPLETE GARBAGE 1. The pacing moves so quickly that you feel like you'r watching it on fast forward. 2. The voice acting is mediocre compared to ''Earths Mightiest Hero's'' 3. The Animation is Extremity Dull and devoid of color unlike ''Earths Mightiest Hero's'' 4. The Dialog feels so forced and unnatural!! 5. This show was promised to resemble the MCU more but they complexity go against that in the first Episode! SO BASICALLY A WONDERFUL PEACE OF ANIMATION LIKE ''AVENGERS EARTHS MIGHTIEST HEROES'' GOT CANCELED FOR NO REASON!!!
Adult Written byqwertyujjngfedw... September 21, 2014

Avengers Assemble-Great show!!

Very entertaining. The characters are absolutely hilarious and the plots to each episode are deep and complex. I especially love the voice acting, much talent! I would recommend to parents of children from 4 years old to 16 years old. There isn't anything inappropriate in this show; perhaps mild cartoon violence, but remember, this is a show about Heroes protecting the world from bad guys, so don't worry, there isn't anything gruesome. It's just a really great show, good for all ages, and either gender; just because it's superheroes doesn't mean girls won't like it!