All member reviews for Marvin Marvin

Hyper star's antics dominate mediocre alien comedy.

Kid, 10 years old January 18, 2014
LEARNING

Marvin Marvin is boo

I did not understand this at all, I watched 2 episodes, it makes you sick while eating, stuff there is pretty weird. I hate Marvin's annoying voice. I do not recommend this.
Teen, 16 years old Written byEntertaimentCritic88 November 27, 2013

F*ck this s**t!

This show f*cking ripped off Ben 10 and Mork and Mindy! I hate it. So glad this crap is over. Also, it's incredibly boring and generic.
Kid, 12 years old November 22, 2013

More Like Moron Moron

This show sucks because it about a alien named Marvin Marvin ( Moron Moron ) voiced by that awful Lucas Crusianik or whatever you call him the jokes are gross the characters are too stereotyped and its a ripoff of Mork and Mindy god its cancelled and lets celebrate
Teen, 17 years old Written byILoveTacoBell September 12, 2013

Really Nick?

Wow Nick, you've got to be kidding. This show is annoying, stupid, lame, corny, and just DISGUSTING. The humor makes me want to puke. Yeah, it's THAT bad. This is the WORST show on Nick. I'd rather watch The Haunted Hathaways, Rabbids Invasion, and Sanjay and Craig than watch this.
Written byAnonymous September 4, 2013

WORST SHOW ON NICK!

This show literally sucks long and hard. Terrible acting, boring, dumb, gross etc. The whole thing was just immature and just plain weird. I couldn't sit through less than 3 minutes. so I changed the channel. It was too gross for me.
Teen, 17 years old Written byReviewsandFun8910 August 8, 2013

I hate Marvin Marvin with a burning passion.

Ugh, I can't stand this atrocity. It's for LOSERS. It's not funny, it's gross and weird. There is not 1 good thing I can think about Marvin Marvin. I hate E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G about this show.
Kid, 11 years old July 17, 2013

Bad

I cant believe they might cancel House of Anubis for this!
Teen, 15 years old Written byMrMovieBuff June 19, 2013

I do not like this show at all.

This show is an abomination. It is BY FAR the worst thing Nick came up with. The plot is so overdone it's not even funny. I'm glad everybody hates Marvin Marvin. I hate this show as much as everybody else. Also, the humor is really gross. This show is not good at all and if someone has a way to get this crap off the air, let me know.
Parent Written byMrCrocodile June 17, 2013

This is so hard to watch

Even when you see the commercials you just don't get Marvin Marvin. This honestly could've been better. I've only seen Alf and I've never seen any other shows like this but I'm sure even they were much better! I guess you can say the one and only message so far is that it's either okay to have an odd ball in the family or that there will be that one person in your family that stands out in a strange way but that message alone just doesn't help you to watch this show. Marvin is just too obnoxious to be tolerated. Atleast when there were other shows on Nickelodeon that showed someone obnoxious, they'd show a decent to much better side of those characters. I'm even mentioning How to Rock which I think was actually good as time went on. But it's just not that at all with Marvin Marvin! Marvin takes up so much of the screen that it's hard to really like it. The family is way better than him and the scenes that just show them could actually make the show better. Teri especially! But when Marvin is here as well you just feel like that neighbor that'd love to stay and chat but you have an excuse to leave because of that one person that walked into the room. Acting stupid, obnoxious and gross does not equal funny. And there's too much of that. It doesn't even deserve a rating.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn June 13, 2013

Not just not for kids, but not for anyone!

Horendously bad show about the hyper stars anitics. Its so retarded to the point were it makes no sense. Since when did nick become this? Is this what they're showing to kids nowadays? There's a very bad lesson in each episode saying its okay to be obnoxious and dumb in public, when I saw the freakin commercials for this utter piece of crap I knew it was going to be a bad show already. Apparently Fred here is a god knows what year old alien from another planet. It's dumb, gross, retarded, bizzare and has dubious lessons and messages. The jokes are dumb and gross and unfunny. For example, in one episode Marvin is drinking chocolate milk, he pours it in his nose and snorts it back in to the glass and drinks it again, the a girl says "That was so disgusting.........LY AWESOME!" How was that awesome? Is that even funny, no it isn't, it's getting to the point were Nick can't even think of ideas for shows, so they show stupid teen sitcoms and treat the milked spongebob like it's their god. By the way, I do agree with ALL you guys, it does make Fanboy and Chum Chum look like a masterpiece. This show is so childish to the point were it makes SpongeBob look like it's rated TV-PG. The promos for this show were bad and I lost 100 points of my IQ. The plots are so dumb and unrealistic were to the point you feel like you're on an acid trip. For example, Marvin becomes addicted to chocolate and asks people for it. Then dinner time is cancelled so Marvin grabs a whole bucket of chocolate and makes a mess. Marvin even freezes his grandpa in one episode. Grossness includes vomiting, snotting, butt showing, butt sniffing a more. This show makes me puke in my mouth! LITERALLY! Anything on this show can make me throw up in my mouth really bad! I gave 2012 a minus infinity and beyond but 2012 is a masterpiece in comparasion to this sh*tty show. Don't bother. I can't believe a kid would actually view this. This show is certainly not made for anybody ages 0-infinity and beyond. It should be rated TV-MA aired uncut on Showtime, HBO, Comedy Central, MTV or Adult Swim because it's obviously that bad!
Teen, 15 years old Written byskeletonslife441 June 13, 2013

Nick cancelled ICarly because of... THIS!

nick, you ended icarly just to put THIS UP?! COME ON NICK! DO YOUR BEST!
Kid, 10 years old May 25, 2013

Great Show!......well......at least when you ignore the Marvin part.....

Oh my gosh! Marvin Marvin is not only unoriginal, but also gets all of it's humor from bodily functions and Marvin's gross powers. And the sad part of all this is, the show would be so much better with out Marvin! The consumerism part is that the creators think that the show couldn't be perfect without Marvin.
Teen, 16 years old Written bySuperSonicSteve896 April 23, 2013

What is this? I don't even...

I'd rather throw up than watch Marvin Marvin. It sucks that hard. The humor is totally gross. Who would laugh at this? If you think I would laugh at this, you are surely mistaken. I like SOME shows a lot of people hate, but I so agree with everyone on this crap. Please don't waste your time with this terrible show.
Parent of a 8, 10, and 14 year old Written byIamASafeOne April 9, 2013

Not in my book

I let my kids watch things if they are mature, So far, when they saw the ad, they thought it was going to be weird. 8 year old: Didn't BOTHER. 10 year old: Didn't know 14 year old: Agrees with CSM. Me: I saw an episode, I thought it would be aimed 10-14, but I hope nobody watches this, Sniffing butts? Throwing up? It's just very unrealistic, and barely has any morals. This shouldn't be for laughter, It's very crude, and this must be stopped before there is an invasion of this. The voice of Marvin is annoying. I have read kid reviews and they say the show ripped off many other shows, so I DO NOT like un-original shows. Nick is known for their creativity, drawings, and ideas. But this is not Nick, this Cartoon Network mixed with, NMX ( NM X is horrible and crazy!) It doesn't appeal to all genders and ages. It's like they created this in 3 minutes. The laugh tracks drive me crazy.
Parent Written byTV Show Reviewer March 17, 2013

Don't Watch This Show

This show is terrible and I wouldn't recommend anyone watching it. The show needs to be cancelled and it has inappropriate jokes about butts and seizures. Don't watch it.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGateswing_Guy March 12, 2013

This sucks!

Hey guys! My name is Robert! Now i'll review this crapfest. Man, this show is horrible. The plot is really overdone. An alien named Marvin lands on Earth, but his family has to keep his indentity (sorry if I spelled that wrong) a secret. That is lame! This show is also a cross rip-off of Ben 10 and Mork & Mandy. The humor is really gross. The worst joke BY FAR is the one where Marvin is drinking a milkshake, then he is pouring the milkshake back into the glass with his NOSE! Then he drinks the milkshake again! GROSS! To make matters worse, a girl called it awesome. I'm not joking! She said "that was disgusting...lyAWESOME!" WHAT?! That was 0% awesome, and infinity% disgusting! Who would laugh at this crap? No one likes it.
Teen, 16 years old Written byjadabub February 10, 2013

S--tvin, S--tvin.

Dumbest show ever, non-realistic, no good plot, no good messages, just weird and crazy slapped together, I hope this isn't an ACTUAL show, because this is such a joke. Most parts are disgusting and it makes no sense. There is more about this show which makes it stupider, but I will stop here. it's simple, This is so bad, I just hope it ends early. BTW, This was a 5 minute show, slapped together with dumb ideas, it makes it a total 1 star, and a DRAFT, I couldn't watch 5 minutes of the 1st PART of the 1st episode. Would rate 0 stars if I could if I could. FRED disappoints us again
Parent Written bydragonofthesouth January 26, 2013

Horrible.

What happened to the good shows that used to come on Nick? Pretty much all of them either went off the air or are getting unfunny like Spongebob. It's really surprising to see this show still on the air, and it's NEW. Seriously Nickelodeon, get some better shows, this is just horrid.
Parent of a 8 year old Written bySconation January 22, 2013

It's okay, just not very interesting.

I find the comedy annoying, but the show is fine and doesn't present any problems or red flags. Some parents may not appreciate the gross out humor. Not quite potty humor, but close.
Kid, 12 years old January 16, 2013

nick is running out of ideas. actually not for anyone. even dead people.

marvin marvin=SUCKS SUCKS!!!!! the title is unoriginal (ever hear of Marvin martian), it's based on ALF, and Mork and Mindy, but hey, it deserves -google/5 stars. the plot for episodes are horrible. you could have more fun learing Rocket Science, or talking Politics, or paying taxes. i hope it gets cancelled. stick with Hey Arnold, Rugrats, Lizzie McGuire, and all that stuff from the '90's and early '00s. it the reason suicide is in the top 5 of ways people die. so, the shows sucks. stick with Phineas and ferb, Fish Hooks, and Gravity Falls (only cartoons i like) or just the hub