All member reviews for Marvin Marvin

Hyper star's antics dominate mediocre alien comedy.

Teen, 14 years old Written byNASCAR101 February 13, 2013

Moron Moron

this show is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This show gets me barfin' barfin' I CAN'T EVEN BARE TO FINISH THIS REVIEW. but i will. first off, it stars you know whom, Lucas c0ck$uck3r (i can't say his last name). okay, the show is about the d!ckhead named Marvin. he's from this goddamn planet named Klutton. this is a rip-off of ALF, Mork and Mindy. this makes Spongebob look like Angry beavers, Rugrats, Hello Kitty, or Scooby-Doo! this show makes Rocko's Modern Life, rugrats, or Scooby-Doo look like Captian Kangaroo. This is the worst show I've ever seen. The ABSOLUTE worst. I can't believe that this is what Nickelodeon is showing us now. Nickelodeon, please don't waste time with anymore episodes of Marvin Marvin...PLEASE. This show is awful, boring and a total waste of air , life and everything This show really raises my blood pressure seriously! this show bring Garbage to 3 whole new levels! in fact, this makes storage wars (complete HOT Garbage) look like Captian Kangaroo. in fact, this might make Mrs. Doubtfire look like Jaws. i'd give it 0 stars if i could. Man, this show is horrible. The plot is really overdone. An alien named Marvin lands on Earth, but his family has to keep his identity a secret. The humor is really gross. The worst joke BY FAR is the one where Marvin is drinking a milkshake, then he is pouring the milkshake back into the glass with his NOSE! Then he drinks the milkshake again! To make matters worse, a girl said "that was disgusting...ly AWESOME!" WHAT?! That was 0% awesome, and infinity% disgusting! Who would laugh at this pile of crap? Even the TITLE is unoriginal, I mean, ya ever heard or Marvin MARTIAN! It's like Walt Disney knew 49 years ago that this aweful show would be made! Also, there should be a not for anyone rating here. I'd give this a -9000/10. He dances randomly when he hears earth music? He has organs in his butt?? It all seems a little too uninteresting, and unoriginal. Marvin Marvin is targeted at 11-16 year olds which is pretty ridiculous because kids don't really pay attention to make believe when they hit puberty. I think i'll stick with Three's company for now
Kid, 12 years old May 23, 2013

Update: Marvin Marvin Got Cancelled!

April 26, 2013, Marvin Marvin gets cancelled this date! I hope you're happy!
Teen, 16 years old Written byAddictedtoComputers July 14, 2013

Stupid.

Glad it's cancelled. Thank you so much Nick. I knew this was going to die early. Marvin Marvin was the worst show ever. I've never seen a show worse than this. I'd give this garbage 0 stars if I could. It is really stupid and I hate the characters. There is absolutely NOTHING good about Marvin Marvin. I can't believe iCarly and Victorious got cancelled for this. I'm glad this atrocity is cancelled. Let's celebrate!
Teen, 14 years old Written bypseudonym46231 February 2, 2013

Marvin Marvin Gets Me Barfin' Barfin'

Marvin Marvin is the failing children's network Nickelodeon's attempt to capitalize on the success of Lucas Cruikshank. It fails on numerous levels. To begin with, it's not a terrible concept for a show; I could see this being a decent show if done right; unfortunately, it wasn't. It's just another awful so-called "sitcom," laugh track and all. The jokes are mostly gross-out humor, a major turn-off for anyone over the age of 10. Also, the characters, with the exception of the parents, are very unlikable; Marvin is annoying and stupid, the kid he lives with is like a mini Daniel Tosh, the sister and her friend are stereotypical teenage girls and serve as an unnecessary sub-plot, and the grandfather (or random old guy) can be either the only funny character, or the most redundant. It's no wonder Nickelodeon is losing viewers.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycassidybear December 26, 2012

The most TERRIBLE show ever made!

This is the worst show I've ever seen. The ABSOLUTE worst. I can't believe that this is what Nickelodeon is showing us now. The Marvin character (Lucas whoever) is completely annoying...so much that it's UNBEARABLE to watch. Simply put, the show is completely terrible and unwatchable. It would be better to pick tumbleweed in the desert in 110 degree weather than watch this show. Nickelodeon, please don't waste time with anymore episodes of Marvin Marvin...PLEASE.
Kid, 11 years old December 2, 2012

really bad show

absolutely horrible
Educator and Parent of a 6, 7, 10, and 10 year old Written byPatzeheheh May 12, 2013

The bad reviews say it!

Before I rated this, I looked at the reviews, All of them, even the kids, had 1 star, Right away I knew this show was going to be bad, then all together (counting CSM'S) Review, this show only has 1 star reviews and 1 2 star, and none are above 3! So, I was going to ask my kids if they knew what this meant when it said "Marvin Marvin" coming up next on the TV. I stayed to watch it with 7 year old while the 10 year olds left the room. The theme song was unbearable with annoying voices and had poor drawings. Soon, Marvin was dancing horribly like a stereotyped alien. They try so hard, but it's obviously computer effects and the Grandpa just shows a lazy and dumb potato. There is a lot of flirting and "fangirling" Laugh tracks and boy bands. In one episode, they show consumerism when BTR comes and the kids act horribly, they decide to sneak out, they don't listen to their parents and end up kidnapped. The seller guys treat Marvin poorly and there is a lot of sneaky tricks so the kids could get their way, when Marvin was in a pie eating contest, they cheated because he had 5 STOMACHS? How fake and dumb, making up random stuff. Lots of potty language too.
Teen, 14 years old Written byWing66 January 28, 2013

Another failure

I don't even need to watch this to know this is bad. Personally, I don't like Lucius Cruikshank, the main character. Plus, I've heard others say its a rip of an old show I've never heard of called mork and mindy. But, there is one other thing it is ripping of. Think about it, an alien boy sent from a doomed world called Klotoon? Getting adopted by some random people? Guys, these people are completely ripping off of dc comic's superman! Can even believe the unoriginalty? Well I can that's the fifth time I've seen nickelodeon do this! Well that's that. Another bad nick show that makes 12-17 year olds look silly and steals from dc comics. Don't even bother watching.
Teen, 17 years old Written bystairwaytoheaven January 13, 2013

its so bad that it hurts to watch it.

This is a really irritating and stupid show. I cant watch it. My little sister hates it. We saw it once, and its too gross to watch. The marvin character vomits, snots out of his nose, and puts his nose in his dog's butt to sniff it. Its not funny, just stupid.
Kid, 12 years old October 26, 2013

Marvin marvin

I love this show too bad they cancelled it
Teen, 14 years old Written byTVwatcher001 June 30, 2013

Weird, but good and funny :)

Many people think it's one of the worst shows ever, but my opinion is that it's quite good. It's weird that there is an alien and Lucas Cruikshank is definitely a weirdo, but the other actors/actresses (Victory van Tuyl, Mim Drew, Pat Finn, Jacob Bertrand etc.) are great. Marvin Marvin is sometimes funny and it's absolutely unique!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySnoopylove87 February 5, 2013

The Comedy Ended Before It Even Began

First Lucas is a You Tube star, then appears on I Carly, gets his own movie, a Fred show, and now THIS???? After just seeing the preview commericals for the show ( he shoves his butt in peoples faces) I automaticly HATED it. Don't even bother with the crude humor of Lucas because you are gonna annoy yourself to death anyways. I can't wait until I can see Wendell and Vinnie. The actor that plays Wendell is on Shake it Up and he is the only reason (besides goodie two shoes Rocky) that I watch the show. Now that he is on Nick, I just might watch Nick more. I just hope that there isn't a Marvin Marvin episode after it though. Again, Marvin is gonna make you rip your eyes and ears out and is NOT a good role model for his "foster brother" who thinks he is "hilarious". More like unbearable.
Kid, 11 years old January 21, 2013

Nickelodeon Seriously? Your Good Shows Are Getting Cancelled So You Pull This Out?

Nickelodeon is pulling out this crud now?! Go watch a hilarious episode of Jessie other than this immature crud.
Kid, 11 years old December 26, 2012

Don't watch

The worst show I have ever seen. No exaggeration. You must hate yourself if you even try the show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byopentherainbow December 24, 2012

Marvin Marvin=No NO

Kid, 12 years old December 4, 2012

its TV stupidity

one suggestion: don't watch.
Adult Written byChinadelove February 1, 2015

Awful show

I don't know why Nick focuses on mainly live action shows nowadays, however I feel like its just not working, every show including this Marvin Marvin is garbage. Nick needs to re-hire the Csupo-Klasky company because they have made nothing but genius children shows.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 June 23, 2014

I know it's old news, but...

I F**KING HATED MARVIN MARVIN WITH A F**KING FIERY PASSION! IT'S STUPID, ANNOYING, LAME, BORING, GENERIC, LAZY, SLOPPY, UNIMAGINATIVE, TASTELESS, BLAND, AND THE LIST GOES ON! The acting was cheap too. At least this bulls**t is in TV Show Hell.
Kid, 10 years old March 23, 2014

kill me

This show drives me nuts! A show about a boy from another planet you acts crazy and smoke comes out of his belly button. Why can't you just go watch Yo Gabba Gabba? Seriously! You call this COMEDY? I'm so sorry to say this, but Dora the Explorer is better than this terrible show! Why did this stupid Lucas guy even become on a TV show? This guy should have just stuck to making his fun videos! And that old grampa guy just makes the show worse! They should have aired this show on Nick Junior! It could have been called "Marvin's Silly Adventures!" GOSH!!!!
Kid, 10 years old January 18, 2014

LEARNING

Marvin Marvin is boo

I did not understand this at all, I watched 2 episodes, it makes you sick while eating, stuff there is pretty weird. I hate Marvin's annoying voice. I do not recommend this.