Parent reviews for Matched in Manhattan

Matched in Manhattan Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating
not rated for age

Dating Show Matched In Manhattan...You'll Fall In Love!

This was hilarious...cannot wait to see another show. Saw it on lifetime's website and couldnt stop watching! you gotta check it out...look at the love shack! i want matt to love shack my pad! thanks lifetime

Matchmaking Show A Great Step For Lifetime

Lifetime has lots of family-friendly fare, but let's be honest-- those made for TV movies are a little bland to say the least, especially when the kids go to bed and you want something a little more juicy. "Matched in Manhattan," blows those programs out of the water with a fun, snappy format that rivals the reality offerings found on Bravo and TLC. It has it's flaws, to be sure, but this is the first show about a real-life matchmaking team that is actually watchable. And if you follow their tips, who knows, you might find a little love yourself.

Matched In Manhattan Marathon on Lifetime TV

Hi...i am so excited ...i read a post on lifetime tv's website that says "matched in manhattan" is going to be on ALL DAY LONG ON VALENTINE'S DAY! it starts at 4 pm and goes in 8 pm. I have my TIVO set and am especially excited since I live in manhattan and have dated all the men on this island! anyone know how to get in touch with matt titus. I want to meet him in person and have him work with me to meet my Mr. Right!!!!
not rated for age

Its EXACTLY what we go through!

i love matt titus and his matt-isms! if yo u have ever been on a bad date in your life or met crazy men while out...you will totally love this series. matt gets real with his clients and is hilarious, but serious when he needs to be. his wife, tamsen fadal, is lovely and i have rewatched it over and over for dating tips! MATT COME MATCH ME!!!!