All member reviews for MFF: Mom Friends Forever

Kid, 10 years old August 31, 2013

This ruined Nick Jr.

This is certainly aimed at mothers. Skip it. Just go watch Little House on the Prairie if you like live-action television instead of wasting your time on the NickMom block.
Kid, 11 years old November 29, 2012

This shows okay

Okay, I know I'm only 11, but I kinda get a kick out of this show. It's pretty much okay, but with some adult themes.
Kid, 11 years old October 8, 2012

Great show for moms, really not for kids OR teens

Well I have to say that this is a show for moms only. I have seen this on Nick Jr. When I saw this, I was like, "okay,but,my mom can watch this." One of the moms said we are like a married couple without the making love part. So they kinda sound a little weird but they have husbands and kids. But I really don't like the idea that this is on a kid's network and that they talk about their boobs, pregnancy, talking trash about the kids, their love lives, and stuff about their husbands. This is on Nick Mom at 10pm est. If your a parent that has a kid who watches Nick Jr, I know what ur feeling. What if your kid happens to get up in the middle of the night cuz they can't sleep or they're sick and when the turn the tv on, they see the moms talking. I don't like Nick mom or this show. I say only for moms. Not for kids or teens like me. I rather watch a Justin Bieber or a Big time rush movie.