All member reviews for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Fun and learning abound in this mouse's house.

Kid, 10 years old March 13, 2011

Perfect Disney show for little kids!

This show teaches kids what they would need in different situations.
Parent of a 1, 2, and 8 year old Written by3GDad June 8, 2010

MMCH is a great show that teaches kids counting, colors, shape recognition and cooperation among other things. The shows interact with the viewers. It hasn't any violence, sex, or any innuendos. Great show. Disney does a great job with shows like these.
Parent of a 2 year old Written byHighTinkerMama December 27, 2010

Perfect for 1+

Totally love it! My son is 13 months and LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! Everytime it comes on you cannot be holding him or he will throw a fit and run into the other room to watch! He dances to the theme and the 'hot dog' dance ! He talks to Mickey and Friends and goes "totototo" for toodles! It's adorable!
Teen, 16 years old Written bywolfluv203 April 11, 2009

MICKEY MOUSE IS RUINED

first you ruin Winnie the Pooh, THEN this?! THE AGONY
Teen, 13 years old Written byreviewgirl13 May 7, 2009

Little kiddies will enjoy this show

MIckey Mouse movies have all been pretty good, and this show is pretty good, too. Parents, of course, there is NOTHING to worry about with this show. Kids will learn how to count, learn about different colors, shapes, and so much more, while still enjoying this show. It seems to draw little kids while teaching them valuable lessons that will stick with them forever. Great show that kids will find interesting.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 June 26, 2014

Disney Junior sucks. Playhouse Disney FTW.

This show is a big fat insult to Mickey Mouse, and Walt Disney is rolling in his grave. It's so annoying it gives me headaches. The CGI is choppy, the songs are horrendous, and there is nothing good about Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood and The Cat In The Hat Knows A Lot About That are even worse.
Kid, 10 years old August 30, 2013

No no no...this should have been cancelled!

Mickey has turned from funny to...whatever. Walt Disney should have been upset about THIS!
Adult Written byleopardlegs August 22, 2013

horror show

Teen, 15 years old Written byAnimeIsAwesome808 June 4, 2013

OK, I think i'm going to barf.

Honestly, this is a disgrace in the good name of Mickey Mouse. What's the point of even aiming Mickey Mouse for preeschoolers anyway? Disney just LOOOOOOVES to butcher classic cartoon characters.
Teen, 16 years old Written byDuper_Drew July 28, 2012

Yeah,and I thought kid shows couldn't get any worse ever since Special Agent Oso came out.

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is really abysmal! It is filled with stupid songs and fourth wall breaking characters! The voice acting is pitiful and they animation is just stiff and choppy!
Teen, 15 years old Written byDavid Cardino January 28, 2012

Walt Disney must be rolling in his grave

I like to watch a lot of TV.2 baby networks I still like are PBS Kids and Playhouse Disney.But this show is so horrible it makes Pelswick look like Planet Sheen! The characters are annoying and the animation is nasty!
Kid, 12 years old October 24, 2011

Not Good..

It gets boring after watching it a lot. I have noticed that some of the character jump to conclusions (when it's a mystery episode) and blame the problem on one person, then they find out it's not them.. and blame it on someone else. Also, Mickey and Minnie, Donald and Daisy have crushes on each other, but it is not that obvious. I think there is a little bit of consumerism in it. Also, the "mousekertool" it REALLY ANNOYING, plus it makes kids think that stuff can be done at the snap of the fingers. They use their "mousekertools" every minute or so. I don't like this show.
Kid, 11 years old July 23, 2011

Best for toddlers and babies.

Educational and nice characters with different personalities. They all work together to solve puzzles and get out of situations. Donald can lose his temper. Best for toddlers and babies.
Kid, 5 years old July 13, 2011

is good

Educator and Parent Written byStephanie1234wuzhere December 11, 2010

perfect for all ages

This is a amazing show for kids ages 2-8! My 6 year old Calley loves this show! every morning before my she goes to first grade she watches episodes on demand in our living room and while i get her lunch ready i hear her bolting out "M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E THATS ME!"At the top of her lunges. My word she loves this show! it about the only show on Disney thats good for kids. All her friends love it to! when her friends come over and want to watch tv they ALWAYS watch the show! its like a never ending chorus of "M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E THATS ME!" ahhh mickey mouse u done it again :)
Teen, 13 years old Written byYlndgomez March 11, 2009

I LOVE MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE

I LIKE MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE IT'S MY FAVORITE SHOW.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybakeranimator May 7, 2014

Stereotyping, Bad Graphics, and Thin Story Lines.

Okay, odds are, you've scrolled passed this comment after only seeing my age rating, title, and how old I am thinking "this kid's overreacting" or "it's a kid show, that stuff doesn't matter" but if you are reading this, just hear me out. The overall quality of this show is terrible. All of the female characters portray stereotypical roles (cooking, cleaning, gardening) while the males do all the adventurous stuff. It's shows like this that make me mad. Ages 2-5 are such a precious time for a child's growth,and development. With subliminal messaging like this, it will put an image in the child's mind that women are supposed to cook, clean, and plant flowers. Commonsense themselves said the same basic idea in a video review. Now, I'm not completely against stereotyping, it can be used as a comical component (Mel Brooks' films are a fine example), but that's different. In those kinds of films, characters are extremely exaggerated, and the humor is aimed at a much older audience, who understand that stereotypes aren't true. Stereotyping here is used in way that makes it seem normal. It surely will corrupt young children's minds. Don't believe me? I grew up watching shows like this, it made me think such a stereotypical way of thinking; moms stayed home and cleaned, dads go to work, superheroes, and trucks are for boys, ballet, and princesses are for girls, if you study hard to get good grades, or if you like comic books, you're a geek, and you're uncool, if you play football, and get all the girls, you're cool. These are the ideas I thought of for a long time. It wasn't until I was 12 years old or so that I got finally got some sense in me, and you know what would've been nice? Had I never watched shows like this and got my mind corrupted in the first place. Enough about that though, I'm getting off-topic. The graphics and animation are AWFUL! They make a CGI video game from the late 90's look GOOD! Plus the story lines and episode layouts are ripped off from various children's shows and folktales. Plus there is mild flirting and occasional kissing. Plus in one episode, this creepy scientist guy creates a potion that turns you into a frog. When asked why someone would want to be turned into a frog, he answers "so you could get kissed by a princess", he then imagines being kissed by a princess, then giggles in delight. That is NOT appropriate for a preschool audience! However, I do have some positive things to say about this show, the voice acting is phenomenal, and basic math skills and creative problem solving are squeezed in to every episode, but it is not done very creatively at times. Thank you for reading my review.
Parent of a 8, 10, and 14 year old Written byIamASafeOne April 7, 2013

My kid's and my review!

I've never watched this, and I'm not the parent to, but I can tell you some kid reviews! 8 year old: Meehhhh it's kind of watchable 10 year old: They make Mickey seem so stupid and his friends are always so annoying, there is witchcraft and these annoying voices, They show things other shows can, It's so colorful and fast it blinds me. 14: What happened to Mickey? They don't even have ANY manners, There's like signs of illuminati, witchcraft and that stuff. It's like magic solves everything, not your brains. The 3-D looks horrible and blinds me, Yeah i'm too old for this, but seriously? It's just little problems that are always solved (by magic) and there is only counting and "which one is it" Not real education. PARENT: I think little kids might enjoy this, it's colorful and there is Mickey and all of his friends, Nice classics, there is good math skills for ages 0-3. 3 stars! Mickey also teaches kids to excersize by standing up and "dancing" and repeating what he says to pronounce better. The storyline is cute and everyone is so friendly, whenever some is mad or sad, they always cure them, which is good. Kids can also think of what gadgets to use. Entertaining 0-5. I babysit Daniel, a 4 year old who just LOVES this show. He always repeats what Mickey says, gets up in front of the TV and repeats the actions, and :O at a plot-twisting or magical part and :D whenever they laugh. I'm glad there is no slapstick or sexual, or drug references, not even a speck of bad language (dumb, crazy, moron, stupid) Vera, (8) Used to watch this until last year, She bought a Minnie Mouse backpack and would always clap whenever music played. Good for colors and patterns as well as math. Voices may be a bit annoying, but there is no sarcastic tone that confuses viewers. I disagree with my kids, although I've barely watched this, I'm just letting my kids have a say, so I am removing a star. I'm giving it four stars, It IS my review.
Teen, 15 years old Written byiha356 December 18, 2012

Great learning show for pre schoolers!

This is a great learning show for pre schoolers.
Kid, 11 years old April 22, 2012

Education Station!

My 4 year old brother has loved this tv show for, like, EVER! It is really educational! My 4 year old brother now knows what a hexagon is! JUST from watching Mickey Mouse!