All member reviews for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Kid, 10 years old August 7, 2010

They treat litele kids like there idoits
Kid, 10 years old March 13, 2011

Perfect Disney show for little kids!

This show teaches kids what they would need in different situations.
Teen, 13 years old Written byreviewgirl13 May 7, 2009

Little kiddies will enjoy this show

MIckey Mouse movies have all been pretty good, and this show is pretty good, too. Parents, of course, there is NOTHING to worry about with this show. Kids will learn how to count, learn about different colors, shapes, and so much more, while still enjoying this show. It seems to draw little kids while teaching them valuable lessons that will stick with them forever. Great show that kids will find interesting.
Kid, 12 years old October 24, 2011

Not Good..

It gets boring after watching it a lot. I have noticed that some of the character jump to conclusions (when it's a mystery episode) and blame the problem on one person, then they find out it's not them.. and blame it on someone else. Also, Mickey and Minnie, Donald and Daisy have crushes on each other, but it is not that obvious. I think there is a little bit of consumerism in it. Also, the "mousekertool" it REALLY ANNOYING, plus it makes kids think that stuff can be done at the snap of the fingers. They use their "mousekertools" every minute or so. I don't like this show.
Kid, 11 years old July 23, 2011

Best for toddlers and babies.

Educational and nice characters with different personalities. They all work together to solve puzzles and get out of situations. Donald can lose his temper. Best for toddlers and babies.
Kid, 5 years old July 13, 2011

is good

Teen, 16 years old Written bywolfluv203 April 11, 2009

MICKEY MOUSE IS RUINED

first you ruin Winnie the Pooh, THEN this?! THE AGONY
Teen, 13 years old Written byYlndgomez March 11, 2009

I LOVE MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE

I LIKE MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE IT'S MY FAVORITE SHOW.
Kid, 10 years old August 30, 2013

No no no...this should have been cancelled!

Mickey has turned from funny to...whatever. Walt Disney should have been upset about THIS!
Teen, 13 years old Written byZUULRULE123 August 28, 2013

IT RUINED MICKEY MOUSE!!!!!

This show is just horrible.This is what you get when you mix mickey mouse with diarrhea,I mean,dora the explorer.What were the new executives at disney thinking when they made this pile of dog poop.If the real walt disney saw this crap,he would probably faint.WHY did they make mickey mouse a preschool teacher????Mickey mouse was made for all ages,not just for babies.Now people are gonna think that mickey mouse is just a lame show for toddlers.SCREW YOU DISNEY,SCREW YOU!!!!!!But at least the new mickey mouse series is way better and would hopefully get this piece of crap cancelled
Teen, 15 years old Written byAnimeIsAwesome808 June 4, 2013

OK, I think i'm going to barf.

Honestly, this is a disgrace in the good name of Mickey Mouse. What's the point of even aiming Mickey Mouse for preeschoolers anyway? Disney just LOOOOOOVES to butcher classic cartoon characters.
Teen, 15 years old Written byiha356 December 18, 2012

Great learning show for pre schoolers!

This is a great learning show for pre schoolers.
Kid, 11 years old April 22, 2012

Education Station!

My 4 year old brother has loved this tv show for, like, EVER! It is really educational! My 4 year old brother now knows what a hexagon is! JUST from watching Mickey Mouse!
Teen, 15 years old Written byDavid Cardino January 28, 2012

Walt Disney must be rolling in his grave

I like to watch a lot of TV.2 baby networks I still like are PBS Kids and Playhouse Disney.But this show is so horrible it makes Pelswick look like Planet Sheen! The characters are annoying and the animation is nasty!
Teen, 16 years old Written byi lub you April 9, 2008

i love it

i love the mickey mouse cartoons becouse they appropiate for kids not like the new dumd ones...
Kid, 12 years old April 6, 2015

Do not eatch

It isn ot a good show. It is stupid and also the more you respond the he draws you into his trap.also, it is creepy the way he stares atbyou while you answer his questions
Kid, 12 years old March 26, 2015

A great show that preschoolers will love

I love this show because it has great messages and role models.Disney took classic Disney characters and put them in a great preschool show.
Kid, 12 years old March 15, 2015

Educational and Fun

This show is educational and fun for little kids. I believe it might just be the most appropriate T.V. show in the entire world. But, my brother was watching an episode just today, and one of the Mousekatools (I hope I spelled that right) was a elephant wearing a bikini. And Mickey kept mentioning it! But that's not super bad, and in all of the episodes my brother has watched, that's the only flaw.
Teen, 17 years old Written bypaul334 February 21, 2015

Pathetic and just plain gross!

In this Mickey Mouse Tale, Mickey mouse hosts a sex/blood orgy, where the 'weak' animal (i.e Goofy) would be stoned and then eaten. One scene Mickey Mouse rapes Minnie, and then molests a baby. Not a show for kids.
Teen, 13 years old Written byIsaac T November 10, 2014

A fun movie for young children.

I used to love this movie, but not so much anymore...I've gotten interested in something more age-appropriate. It has some really fun events and lessons in a state-of-the-art clubhouse with the same characters kids have loved for decades.