All member reviews for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Fun and learning abound in this mouse's house.

Parent Written byprilly_rose2 November 30, 2010

my 2 year old loves it

Oh Toodles! My daughter loves this show and love howlering oh toodles with them.
Parent of a 2 year old Written bylil.ks_mommy July 25, 2010

lovin it

my son is only 11 months old and every morning when this comes on he stops and sits and watches every episode with out making a peep.

Adult Written bytimberrose April 9, 2008

My son loves this show. I am happy that they made a new and improved Mickey Mouse show.
Teen, 16 years old Written byi lub you April 9, 2008

i love it

i love the mickey mouse cartoons becouse they appropiate for kids not like the new dumd ones...
Kid, 9 years old July 1, 2015

Don't care about how bad this is.

This mouse seems amazing.
Kid, 12 years old March 26, 2015

A great show that preschoolers will love

I love this show because it has great messages and role models.Disney took classic Disney characters and put them in a great preschool show.
Kid, 12 years old March 15, 2015

Educational and Fun

This show is educational and fun for little kids. I believe it might just be the most appropriate T.V. show in the entire world. But, my brother was watching an episode just today, and one of the Mousekatools (I hope I spelled that right) was a elephant wearing a bikini. And Mickey kept mentioning it! But that's not super bad, and in all of the episodes my brother has watched, that's the only flaw.
Parent Written bybelindatr November 17, 2014

My Kaiden loves this :)

We went to Disneyland Paris last year and since then my Kaiden has been obsessed with the Disney channel . I think they need to make a new film with the original Disney characters is needed to remind kids of who they as he no idea of half of them previously which i find sad as there were synomonous with Disney in my time growing up.
Teen, 13 years old Written byIsaac T November 10, 2014

A fun movie for young children.

I used to love this movie, but not so much anymore...I've gotten interested in something more age-appropriate. It has some really fun events and lessons in a state-of-the-art clubhouse with the same characters kids have loved for decades.
Kid, 10 years old June 12, 2014

ages 10-15

10-15 years
Parent of a 1 year old Written bycjmauthe May 23, 2014

My toddler's favorite!

My daughter absolutely ADORES this show! It's great for kids up to age 4, max. Any older, and they would probably be bored.
Kid, 10 years old April 29, 2014

Annoying but good for younger kids

I was watching disney and this show was on so and I was just watching it cuz I had nothing else better to do and it was so annoying! The "Mystery Mousecatoodle" was so annoying at first they sang this song about it and it was Mickey Mouse singing "Mouska Hey Mouska Hi Mouska Hey" or something like that then they just sang that over and over again and it got rlly annoying and I think that Mickey's voice and goofy's voice was rlly annoying. Every code or song Mickey Mouse has has the words "Mickey" or "Mouska" like in the beginning he says "Now say these words Mickey Mouska Mickey Mouse!" and then the toodles omg it was so annoying every single time one of them has a problem they just say "OH TOOOODLES!" Which is SO Annoying my mom hated it! And after they said "OH TOOOOODLES!" This flying robot mouse thing would come in with a bunch of weird machines then they would use them to solve problems. That's rlly all it is in every episode but it's a kid show. But other than all of the annoying voices and songs this show has some good messages.
Kid, 12 years old April 21, 2013

No, no, go away Mickey!

This show is not for kids, I would rather watch victorious! There is mild flirting, sometimes at the end Donald gets kissed by Daisy! Mickey's voice is terrible, don't watch! Update: Yes! The show's gotten cancelled! Finally!
Teen, 13 years old Written byHeretohelp26 November 9, 2012

Very educational

Teaches to count, spell, music ect. Great for all ages (mainly 1-4.)
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 September 22, 2012

mickey mouse clubhouse

Families can talk about each episode's theme or challenge and what elements the story involved. Which characters were involved? Did they use any of Mickey's special tools or gadgets? Did Mickey and his friends ask you to help them? What did they ask you to do? Did you play any games? What did the games involve? How did Mickey and his friends end up solving their problem? What did you learn during this episode?
Adult Written byJEDI micah August 30, 2012

WAY BETTER THAN DORA THE EXPLORER!!!

I believe that this is more educational for kids than Dora the Explorer because for one thing, Dora mainly teaches kids how to speak Spanish, whereas this teaches kids how to count and use manners! It is also kinda funny and entertaining for little kids! And plus, The show has characters that all kids are familiarized with! Anyone who doesn't know these characters really needs to see a doctor!
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 24, 2012

Why Disney,WHY?!

I have to say,i'm pretty dissapointed in Disney for ruining Mickey! Poor Walt Disney must be furious! The animation looks stiff and choppy,and the characters have gone from funny to ANNOYING!
Teen, 14 years old Written byCheekyGirl2012 May 6, 2012

Just a "sorta" Complaint

They must stop airing Mickey Mouse Clubhouse immediately, because the longer it continues airing, the more and more complaints everyone will have and send because of everyone hating half of the current disney channel. So it don't what parents of preschooler say, the magic touch that Mickey has is what's important to disney because it all started with a mouse which is Mickey, and that's what not going to be lost, but if people that hate disney now, chavs or stupid adults continue saying that it's lost, then i dies, forever... P.S. don't ask who i am or try to email me because, well... just don't, OK?
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 15, 2012

Not the best Mickey Mouse adaption.

I watched a few episodes of this with my little sister.It was nothing to brag about.Yes,there were some funny moments and it's edacational but it's just ANNOYING.But not bad.