All member reviews for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Fun and learning abound in this mouse's house.

Age

Adult Written byAl Jackson April 15, 2012

Not the best Mickey Mouse adaption.

I watched a few episodes of this with my little sister.It was nothing to brag about.Yes,there were some funny moments and it's edacational but it's just ANNOYING.But not bad.
Parent of a 2, 4, and 7 year old Written bynewgirl1993 April 15, 2012

Good For Littel Kids

Parent Written byClamshot February 26, 2012

Good for kids!

This show helps my kid in preschool really well. He has fun watching it!
Kid, 9 years old November 25, 2011

A fun and educational adventure packed into every episode!

Welcome to the Clubhouse! In every episode, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, and Goofy go on a fun and educational adventure! What will the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse friends do today? Maybe help Daisy Bo Peep find her sheep or maybe go on a safari with Mickey and Minnie! If the Clubhouse friends ever run into trouble, they call their robotic pal, Toodles who has Mousekatools to help solve the problem! Sometimes the characters get very mildly hurt (Tripping, Getting tied up in a jumprope.etc), however, it is very VERY cartoony and none of the characters seem to get severely injured. All of the characters are good rolemodels. Mickey is pretty positive even when things don't always go as planned! Donald sometimes gets into a temper-tantrum, but he always calms down. Sometimes the Clubhouse Friends will encounter Pete the Cat! He is always trying to cause trouble! However, Mickey and friends are always friendly to Pete and always find a way! There is always a happy ending! Plus, there are some educational parts of the show that teach children how to count, learn their shapes and colors.etc Overall, this show is pretty great! I give it 5 out of 5 stars! :D
Parent of a 1, 5, 5, and 8 year old Written bymommyof41988 August 8, 2011

Educational and entertaining.

My 16 month old and 5 year old twins LOVE this show. Its always on during breakfast in the morning. I think it's a very cute, educational show. The music, colors, shapes, and animal sounds are great for the baby and the counting, adding, and sorting is good for our older two. My 8 year old has zero intrest in the show so I say its ideal for 1-5 or 6 year olds.
Kid, 9 years old July 11, 2011

good show!

i will tell you that show is good for babys
Kid, 11 years old June 4, 2011

So educational

This show is so educational! I used to watch it all the time when I was in kindergarden. And my blood is still fresh and filled with mathematics inside, I learned alot about math from this show, kids who hate this show are stupid! I mean, any parent or educator who has a son or a daughter that watches this show is one of the best parents or educators in the universe! Good messages. All characters are good role models in this show! Its not just really good, ITS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old March 13, 2011

THis show waas awsome when i was younger! I loved it, but now...... I've moved on :P. This is an good TV show for young ones.
Kid, 12 years old March 4, 2011

dumb!

this show is dumb. mickey mouse is ok but not this tv show. id rather watch jersey shore. but little kids like it so i dont care.
Parent of a 3 year old Written byBLLL February 6, 2011

Favorite for our 2 year old!

Parent of a 2 year old Written byjessicaya2000 November 16, 2010

Perfect for toddlers

Love it!
Teen, 13 years old Written byAmericangirlforever September 6, 2010

EWW! Hate it!

This is one of those Horrible shows that the cartoons talk to you. What did Disney do to their icons! Walt Disney wouldn't like this one bit well at least with Mickey. This show is better for the little ones!
Kid, 10 years old July 27, 2010

like waybuloo or handy manny its for kids

its good for young kids
Kid, 9 years old June 25, 2010

Its horible my little sis likes it.
Kid, 11 years old June 24, 2010

My brother likes this show,although i don't like this show,but i sometimes see this show and see the good lesson.way to go mickey mouse clubhouse.
Parent of a 3 year old Written byMinaMina May 29, 2010

Good for toddlers; annoying for adults

My 3 yr old loved it to death, but I cannot stand it... characters are dull, and wayy too much time spent on that grating Tool Box song. No real humor in it, and the CGI is kind of lifeless somehow. But it does have a decent educational component and certainly nothing objectionable or inapropriate, other than the crass commercialism it promotes!
Parent of a 4, 4, 6, 7, 9, and 10 year old Written byzoeygirl33 April 9, 2010

just perfect!

I love it so does my kid!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byRainforestGal March 12, 2010

Michey Mouse"Fun" House.

I think its neat, and at least they're showing Mickey Mouse SOMEWERE on that channel, my little bros LOVE this show, so i gotta defend it. Sometimes I get annoyed that they talk to the kids very slowly. Otherwise its ok.
Parent of a 4 year old Written bypogostick August 12, 2009

OK diversion with some great numbers

Kids learn counting, colors, patterns, problem-solving, etc.Yet it somehow seems less important then establishing Disney character identification. Unfortunately, they are watered-down version of classic Disney characters. Old Goofy cartoons too violent? No problem! Remember Donald's anger issues? Scrubbed clean! Almost as if Disney were trying to hook an audience even younger than before.... Maybe I'm just old and cynical. Great songs though, thanks to the genius of They Might Be Giants.
Kid, 11 years old July 31, 2009

I may be age 11, However I use this show with my babysitting kids! Its perfect and educational