All member reviews for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Fun and learning abound in this mouse's house.

Adult Written byairefrce1 April 9, 2008

Teen, 16 years old Written byi lub you April 9, 2008

i love it

i love the mickey mouse cartoons becouse they appropiate for kids not like the new dumd ones...
Adult Written byjamiemar21 April 9, 2008

Kid, 12 years old April 21, 2013

No, no, go away Mickey!

This show is not for kids, I would rather watch victorious! There is mild flirting, sometimes at the end Donald gets kissed by Daisy! Mickey's voice is terrible, don't watch! Update: Yes! The show's gotten cancelled! Finally!
Teen, 13 years old Written byCainsaw May 26, 2012

Sucker

Game Over Suckers(That wach this crap)! You better move on because it's stupid for everyone.Ya Suckers
Kid, 11 years old April 22, 2012

Education Station!

My 4 year old brother has loved this tv show for, like, EVER! It is really educational! My 4 year old brother now knows what a hexagon is! JUST from watching Mickey Mouse!
Kid, 11 years old June 24, 2010

My brother likes this show,although i don't like this show,but i sometimes see this show and see the good lesson.way to go mickey mouse clubhouse.
Parent of a 4, 4, 6, 7, 9, and 10 year old Written byzoeygirl33 April 9, 2010

just perfect!

I love it so does my kid!!!
Adult Written bybeanbag February 27, 2009

My Boys Love This Show

My two boys (ages 2 & 3) love this show. They specifically ask for it by name. It is great to see them dancing around with the music and talking to the TV in order to answer Mickey's questions...
Adult Written byPeguin April 9, 2008

Very Disappointing Second Episode!

The first episode was okay, considering the target audience, & my four year old was eager for the second one (as was the rest of the family). But I was extremely disappointed in the social aspect of the episode. Donald trades his chicken to the giant for magic beans, then regrets his decision. Mickey suggests the beans aren't really magic, which I thought might be the way out of the deal. But indeed they are. I sat appalled as they characters "save" "Donald's chicken" from the sleeping giant... sneaking past, using a magic key to open a locked house, etc. It was really bad. It's shameful to see Disney is promoting backing out on a fair deal, then stealing from the, shall we say, not-so-bright. My child will probably not be watching this show again, which is a shame with the Disney name being such a big part of the American kid's pop culture. .
Parent of a 7 year old Written byeswanson April 9, 2008

Absolutely NOTHING new here!

My 5 yo enjoys this show - which is to be expected, given the build up Disney gave prior to its release - but it bores me to tears! It borrows VERY freely from Dora but isn't as good. Nothing objectionable but it's another example of the junk that Disney is putting out these days.

Adult Written bykayliesmommy3 April 9, 2008

I love this show

My daughter is 3 years old and she just loves this show. I love that it teaches her colors and counting and all sorts of other things.
Teen, 17 years old Written bypaul334 February 21, 2015

Pathetic and just plain gross!

In this Mickey Mouse Tale, Mickey mouse hosts a sex/blood orgy, where the 'weak' animal (i.e Goofy) would be stoned and then eaten. One scene Mickey Mouse rapes Minnie, and then molests a baby. Not a show for kids.
Parent Written bybelindatr November 17, 2014

My Kaiden loves this :)

We went to Disneyland Paris last year and since then my Kaiden has been obsessed with the Disney channel . I think they need to make a new film with the original Disney characters is needed to remind kids of who they as he no idea of half of them previously which i find sad as there were synomonous with Disney in my time growing up.
Teen, 13 years old Written byIsaac T November 10, 2014

A fun movie for young children.

I used to love this movie, but not so much anymore...I've gotten interested in something more age-appropriate. It has some really fun events and lessons in a state-of-the-art clubhouse with the same characters kids have loved for decades.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheFMan July 29, 2014

Kill Me Now!

Ugh, where do I begin with this?! Every weekday my little sister makes me get up early to watch Disney Jr. with her. I said no once, and I ended up being grounded. Anyway, I swear to god that this show is making kids dumber. One episode I saw, Mickey and Donald were in a hot air balloon race and the balloon pops when the race begins so they call that floating iPad thing to give them stickers to fix the holes. Wait what?! Won't the stickers come off once the balloon inflates? Anyway, after like ten minutes they get their balloon in the air and somehow catch up with everyone else. Huh?! How did they catch up?! They started the race ten minutes after everyone else! Anyway they see this fat guy names Pete who seems to be the only one with any brains on the show. He was cheating, surprise surprise, so Donald wants to cheat too, but Mickey says some crap about being a good sport and says not to worry about it. So he's saying that if someone's cheating, you don't do anything about it. ANYWAY, after ten minutes of nothing, they somehow end up in outer space so that call that floating iPad to give them something to weigh them down. WAIT WHAT?! THERE IS SO MUCH WRONG WITH THIS SCENE! First, HOW ARE THEY STILL ALIVE, second, there is no sound in space, so they couldn't have called the iPad, thirdly, THERE IS NO GRAVITY IN SPACE, SO NOTHING COULD WEIGH THEM DOWN! Anyway Pete gets stuck in a tree because he was cheating. Donald doesn't want to help him, but Mickey says that isn't being a good sport. Uh, yeah it is! If he was cheating his way through the race, you shouldn't help him win, also HE'S THE ENEMY!!! Anyway Donald wins, whoopty doo. And to top it all off, everyone asks US to help him. SOLVE YOUR OWN PROBLEMS!! So I have to say that this show SUCKS and it treats kids like idiots. TheFMan out!
Teen, 15 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 June 26, 2014

Disney Junior sucks. Playhouse Disney FTW.

This show is a big fat insult to Mickey Mouse, and Walt Disney is rolling in his grave. It's so annoying it gives me headaches. The CGI is choppy, the songs are horrendous, and there is nothing good about Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood and The Cat In The Hat Knows A Lot About That are even worse.
Kid, 10 years old June 12, 2014

ages 10-15

10-15 years
Parent of a 1 year old Written bycjmauthe May 23, 2014

My toddler's favorite!

My daughter absolutely ADORES this show! It's great for kids up to age 4, max. Any older, and they would probably be bored.