All member reviews for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Fun and learning abound in this mouse's house.

Kid, 9 years old July 8, 2009

very well done!

very well done
Kid, 10 years old June 25, 2009

younger kids

Tells kids a good message
Parent of a 8 year old Written byMrsMckelvey March 13, 2009

Love!

It so funny to see my daughters immediate reaction to the theme song and the hot dog song. When she hears it she cant help but get up and dance!
Adult Written bybeanbag February 27, 2009

My Boys Love This Show

My two boys (ages 2 & 3) love this show. They specifically ask for it by name. It is great to see them dancing around with the music and talking to the TV in order to answer Mickey's questions...
Educator and Parent of a 2 and 8 year old Written byjenniferelaine9 November 27, 2008

NO More Fighting!

We finally have a show that my two kids, ages 2 & 8, don't fight about watching. With such a difference in age there isn’t a lot they can “share”. However, when my husband or I turn on Mickey Mouse Club, they both sit down to watch. Also we don’t have to worry about them spending too much time in front of the T.V. It’s only a 25 minute show giving you enough time to get a little housework started, or even take a quick shower! WE LOVE IT!!
Parent of an infant and 2 year old Written byshamrockgrl74 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byhppygrl15 April 9, 2008
My daughter loves it! She sings and dances along.
Adult Written byrudolph April 9, 2008

i laughed

watch it!
Adult Written byPeguin April 9, 2008

Very Disappointing Second Episode!

The first episode was okay, considering the target audience, & my four year old was eager for the second one (as was the rest of the family). But I was extremely disappointed in the social aspect of the episode. Donald trades his chicken to the giant for magic beans, then regrets his decision. Mickey suggests the beans aren't really magic, which I thought might be the way out of the deal. But indeed they are. I sat appalled as they characters "save" "Donald's chicken" from the sleeping giant... sneaking past, using a magic key to open a locked house, etc. It was really bad. It's shameful to see Disney is promoting backing out on a fair deal, then stealing from the, shall we say, not-so-bright. My child will probably not be watching this show again, which is a shame with the Disney name being such a big part of the American kid's pop culture. .
Parent of a 7 year old Written byeswanson April 9, 2008

Absolutely NOTHING new here!

My 5 yo enjoys this show - which is to be expected, given the build up Disney gave prior to its release - but it bores me to tears! It borrows VERY freely from Dora but isn't as good. Nothing objectionable but it's another example of the junk that Disney is putting out these days.
Adult Written bylindseylpmorgan April 9, 2008

my 2 year old loves it!

My 2 year old LOVES Mickey Mouse clubhouse! He thinks it is the best show ever! And his favorite is when they sing the HOT DOG song at the end! 5 stars from our family!
Adult Written bySMC April 9, 2008

Educational, My Son Is Glued to The Tube!!!!!

This is one of the very few my 3 year old will interact with and he is glued to! I just wish you could put it on a half an hour earlier, due to he has to leave half way thru for preschool at 9AM. I would really love to see that happen so it wouldn't be such a fight in the morning to leave the house. Thank you for listening and It is a Great Show!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!
Adult Written bybooboo li April 9, 2008
Adult Written bybebeyarb April 9, 2008

Best show on Disney!!!

My 3-year-old daughter is in love with this show. She cries every morning to watch it, but it only views on the weekends. It is very educational and fun for her. She gets so excited and jumps up and down when it comes on. All I hear is Mickey! Mickey! Mickey! It's so great that they have taken such classic characters and made them more modern and cool for our kids. I watched mickey when I was a little girl and I'm glad he's still around. This show is great!
Adult Written bykayliesmommy3 April 9, 2008

I love this show

My daughter is 3 years old and she just loves this show. I love that it teaches her colors and counting and all sorts of other things.
Adult Written byairefrce1 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bybadgermom April 9, 2008
Adult Written byladytela April 9, 2008
This is my sons favorite show. He enjoys singing to the intro. songs he enjoys chanting- meeska mooska micky mouse! He answers all of Micky's questions...it makes me smile when I see him thinking of one of mickey's math questions and then shouting out the answer and getting so excited that he jumps out of his seat when he knows that he got it right. They really make learning fun.
Adult Written byjamiemar21 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bymatthewtracey2003 April 9, 2008

Another Disney Hit!!

My 4 year old was excited about the show when it first began and still enjoys it, but my not even 2 year old is in LOVE with the show!!! He can't get enough Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!!! In fact we are celebrating his 2nd bday with this exact theme. I am amazed at how this show has drastically improved his color recognition, counting skills and overall speech. Thank you Disney for another hit!!