All member reviews for Mighty Med

Kid, 9 years old October 19, 2013

mighty medical help

Mighty Med is a fun superhero Disney show. It's about two guys named Kaz and Oliver who work in a superhero hospital. Kaz is the guy who messes up with chainsaws and almost kills people, and I'm starting to think he needs mental help. But Oliver is a very positive role model. Excellent job done by Bradley Steven Perry and Jake Short. There is some mentioning of kissing, although i doubt they will ever have even the slightest kiss shown in the show. In the first episode one of the doctors has a mug that says "sexiest doctor" on it or something like that. I was very surprised at Disney for including that part in the show. Sure, they did that in Dog With a Blog, but it was a "6" pun. Sixy. Really, Disney? They also have Kaz and Oliver in a comic store, Oliver sees a cardboard cutout of his favorite superhero, which is a girl. Kaz picks it up and, like anybody would expect him to do, pretends that it is a real girl and makes that high pitched voice and pretends to make out with Oliver, who thank God, doesn't go along with it so no actual scenes are acted out. By the way I'm almost 10 so I have the right to say you should only let 10 and up watch it.
Kid, 12 years old October 7, 2013

Pretty Cool, Watch it

Kaz and Oliver are great friends, and are always there for each other. They do fight, but they always make up. Superheroes fight for a good cause, and fight villains, that aren't scary, but have bad purposes. A boy wants to get Kaz and Oliver in trouble and Kaz teases Oliver about a crush, but the show has only mild violence: some backflips, and cartwheel, and only comical injuries such as a stop-sign through a man. I enjoyed the show, and especially like the actors and actresses in it. Same Disney humor, but all and all a great show. If you watch Lab Rats, watch this show!
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTvLover May 20, 2014

Ok

I the show is funny and parents should have no problem letting their kids watch this. Yeah, there is mild crushes, and a few superhero battles, but its fine. I also like how they use fake superheroes, so no consumerism. In one episode, I think Horace said sexy in an episode. But Kaz and Oliver's chemistry on screen is amazing. Only thing I dislike is that Bradley Steven Perry (Kaz) is the dumb one. He was so good as the sarcastic troublemaker. So this is a step down on his career, but Jake Short (Oliver) is amazing. A step up from ANT Farm. I wish shows did not need a dumb character. (Disney.......) Quick Summary, great show!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byEmily1123 October 4, 2014

Tv Show for Kids

My Sister Watches it and its fine there isn't very much wrong with it for anyone above 6.