All member reviews for Mike the Knight

Spunky medieval hero teaches problem-solving to tots.

Parent of a 2 year old Written byTyriel85 June 20, 2013

Mike the Knight? How about MIke the Arrogant...

This is positively the worst. I thought Olivia was bad...this was worse. Mike is by far the worst character I would want my son to imitate. I am not even going into the Historical problems with it. Mike the Knight is one of the worst shows on Nickjr and should be taken off the air.
Teen, 15 years old Written bySpencer99 January 4, 2014

Poor role model

The problem with Mike the Knight is he does the right thing for the wrong reasons. I understand that teaching kids to learn from their mistakes is important, but Mike basically just makes mistakes all the time. No matter what he does, he's always forgiven - everyone loves him, he has few consequences, and overall it's just a bad message. "Do whatever you want, but if you fix it, everybody will be chill!" Other than that, it's actually pretty alright. The main character is just a jerk.
Kid, 11 years old April 9, 2012

Mike the Knight STINKS!

5 stars? This show is awful! The characters are annoying and obnoxious(The only one that I could handle was Sparky),the humor they cram in is bland,and it's the same thing over and over again,and evey 2 seconds,1 or 2 people say "huzzah." That word is only OK on the internet,it's not suitable for use on the TV! Long story short,this show is awful!!!!
Kid, 10 years old May 25, 2013

Bad messages

This show has bad messages about stealing and not caring about being nice to others. Any kids under the age of 7 should not watch this show. Mike the Knight only cares about being like a true Knight (which he is not.) And if he does something wrong his friends just say it's ok.
Kid, 10 years old April 8, 2014
Teen, 14 years old Written byPercyjack September 29, 2013

Mike the freak

Some selfish freak (mike) is always getting his dumb self into trouble ( they all sound like babies 2) don't watch! He cries when things don't go his way
Kid, 11 years old December 30, 2012

Bad show with an annoying catchphrase

Mike the Knight is a bit positive but the main character( Mike) is misunderstanding, bossy, obnoxious and over all just plain annoying. He is always whining if something doesn't go his way. He just wants to be a Knight just like his dad.
Parent Written bybuddercup008 August 6, 2012

hate mike the knight

I don't like Mike the knight at all I think Mike is selfish and bossy yes it does have an educational value but I do not like the show.
Parent Written byAspie_Pride March 28, 2012

4YO has a new hero

My 4yo LOVES Mike, and we can finally turn off the Disney channel stuff he's been wanting. Can't wait for more episodes!
Kid, 12 years old January 5, 2014

Cool

Cool
Parent of a 2 and 5 year old Written byBekenze May 29, 2013

Good Pick

This is a great show. Each episode has two 15 minute parts. Very good messages.
Parent of a 2, 4, 6, 7, and 9 year old Written byinformdmommy June 11, 2012

My Kids Love it

My kids really enjoy this show. I belive it is a great show for prechoolers but not for under that. Even my 6 and 7 year olds like this show.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytesla banter 128 July 10, 2016

Bad tv show

It's bad don't bother.
Educator and Parent Written byCaylaJayne91 October 1, 2013

Awesome show! People need to get a life. Let kids be kids.

I don't know what you people are talking about! You really shouldn't take EVERYTHING so seriously! The catchphrase is adorable...to me, "Be a Knight and Do it Right!" is WAY better than the ones on other shows such as Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: "We've got ears, say cheers!" UGH, now THAT gets annoying. Mike the Knight rivals Jake and the Neverland Pirates for my sons as far as lessons in how to treat others go. (and Pirates also have a bad rep in real life, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't let our little boys watch something that teaches good manners and character traits just because Blackbeard -or whoever- was a terrible person!!!) Obviously Umizoomi and Bubble Guppies (and others) have those beat in ABC's and 123's. My almost 3 year old LOVES this show and we have had some great "teachable moments" while watching together. Mike (and Evie) mess up a lot, just as any kid (or even adult) does. You have to make some mistakes to learn the lessons. Jeez. I'm happy this show is on! I hope it continues. At least Nick Jr is thinking about little boys and showing something that's not all about pink princesses. You can find bad in anything you watch if you look hard enough. Stop over-thinking everything. Your children aren't.