All member reviews for Mike the Knight

Kid, 11 years old April 9, 2012

Mike the Knight STINKS!

5 stars? This show is awful! The characters are annoying and obnoxious(The only one that I could handle was Sparky),the humor they cram in is bland,and it's the same thing over and over again,and evey 2 seconds,1 or 2 people say "huzzah." That word is only OK on the internet,it's not suitable for use on the TV! Long story short,this show is awful!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written bySpencer99 January 4, 2014

Poor role model

The problem with Mike the Knight is he does the right thing for the wrong reasons. I understand that teaching kids to learn from their mistakes is important, but Mike basically just makes mistakes all the time. No matter what he does, he's always forgiven - everyone loves him, he has few consequences, and overall it's just a bad message. "Do whatever you want, but if you fix it, everybody will be chill!" Other than that, it's actually pretty alright. The main character is just a jerk.
Kid, 10 years old May 25, 2013

Bad messages

This show has bad messages about stealing and not caring about being nice to others. Any kids under the age of 7 should not watch this show. Mike the Knight only cares about being like a true Knight (which he is not.) And if he does something wrong his friends just say it's ok.
Teen, 13 years old Written byIhavenocluek April 30, 2013

Rubbish.

Mike the Knight is a horrible show. Mike is incredibly bossy and annoying. He is very selfish and difficult to stand. Whenever my sister watches this show, I have to leave the room because I keep swearing at Mike. I know the idea of the show is that he makes a mistake and learns from it, but he shouldn't have made the mistake in the first place! Not to mention that this show is not at all accurate. Knights aren't as chivalrous as we like to think. They were practically murderers, and burned women, children, unarmed men, Jews, Muslims and even other Christians. Do not bother with this show. You'll just get angry with it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byPercyjack September 29, 2013

Mike the freak

Some selfish freak (mike) is always getting his dumb self into trouble ( they all sound like babies 2) don't watch! He cries when things don't go his way
Kid, 11 years old December 30, 2012

Bad show with an annoying catchphrase

Mike the Knight is a bit positive but the main character( Mike) is misunderstanding, bossy, obnoxious and over all just plain annoying. He is always whining if something doesn't go his way. He just wants to be a Knight just like his dad.
Kid, 10 years old April 8, 2014