All member reviews for Miss Spider's Sunny Patch Friends

Sunny Patch is crawling with inquisitive bugs.

Kid, 9 years old September 2, 2012

TV-Y7 rating

Violence: Peril.
Kid, 12 years old April 25, 2015
Kid, 11 years old February 22, 2011

Wonderful show!

I Love this show even though im a little bit to old to be watching it :)
Parent of a 5 year old Written byacw87 January 10, 2011

Cute colorful show

Very bright, colorful, fun show. Not much in the educational department but it does showcase a variety of 'everyday' emotional issues kids often run into. Also shows a great family structure. My 5 year old enjoys it.
Parent of a 2 year old Written bySheenaLongland November 15, 2010

Son loves this show, I think its cute.

It's not very educational, but it has a lot of emotional lessons. I think its cute, my son HAS to watch it in the morning, lol. The only thing that freaks me out is the spiders with the human like faces...what is that about? Lol.
Adult Written byJon Lovitz May 21, 2009

Scary!!!!!!!

This show is really scary for me, but that's because I'm afraid of bugs. None of my kids like it but they are all out of the demographic audience (my youngest is 17 going on 18). If your kids like bugs, go ahead, if they don't, avoid it.
Adult Written byJuliasMom April 9, 2008

Cute and Colorful

My daughter loves this show. Its imaginative and fun and bright and colorful which is why she likes it so much. It covers topic such as sharing, lying, listening to your parents, going to school, etc. Im sure we have seen every episode at least 6 times. The only thing I don't like about it is, the characters Ted & Ned, they are probably brothers but sometimes seem like a gay couple which of course my daughter would never pick up on. Lots of people don't know that Miss Spider's voice is Kristen Davis from Sex and the City.