All teen and kid member reviews for Mister Rogers' Neighborhood

Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 February 24, 2011

Slow-paced series for kids

It's not as fast-paced as the other shows for kids. However, some kids may like it. Mr. Rogders was always a good role model for kids (lots of people were probably upset about his death). Even though it's a kids show, parents may like it better.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMetropolisforever December 10, 2009

Beloved Classic of Children's Television

Along with "Sesame Street", "Lassie", and "Captain Kangaroo" (which seems to have vanished from the face of the Earth), "Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood" is perhaps the most well-known, beloved children's television program ever seen on American airwaves. As one of the longest-running American television series (period), Mr. Rogers introduces themes of kindness, understanding, and issues of importance to preschoolers - all in his trademark gentle, non-confronting manner. For example: in certain episodes, he shows kids how divorce is a "grown-up decision" and how it's "not the kids' fault". Rogers does not condemn nor support the practice of divorce. He does not preach religion or politics to his audience. Rather, he simply explains it in a manner that preschoolers can understand, making sure his audience walks away feeling better about the whole situation. Mr. Rogers is always a comforting presence, and Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood deserves its status as a timeless classic of children's entertainment. There is absolutely nothing that could possibly be considered objectionable in any of these episodes.
Teen, 17 years old Written byHorace Williams November 19, 2014

Amazing.

Mister Rogers' Neighborhood was a fantastic show that everyone would enjoy. I always liked it as a kid. It EXTREMELY educational, and I love the songs and music. I also liked the Neighborhood of Make Believe. Classic PBS show for everyone to enjoy.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDarksouls444 September 11, 2014

THE BEST OF THE BEST!

one of the greastest shows ever given teaches life kindness and how to be responsible
Teen, 15 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 June 17, 2014

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!

I LOVED Mister Rogers Neighborhood as a kid. I still love it, and i'm 15. My favorite parts of the show are when we see how things are made (crayons, bread, toilets, and many more!). I also enjoyed The Neighborhood of Make Believe with Prince Tuesday, Daniel Striped Tiger, and other characters! I also loved the songs they song on the show. The theme song, "Won't you be my neighbor?" was my favorite. Though "It's You I like" and "It's Such a Good Feeling" came close. The spin-off Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, is just terrible. I'm sticking with the original, which is a classic. God bless Mister Rogers.
Teen, 16 years old Written bytonytorresan884 December 25, 2013

My timeline in PBS Kids.

1997-2000: The first few years of my life. PBS Kids was doing great. The only bad shows were Barney, Caillou, and Teletubbies. 2000-2005: HALF of PBS Kids' good shows got the can. Boohbah came out and it was bullsh*t. 2005-2008: Sid the Science Kid, Super WHY, Martha Speaks, Wordgirl, and Curious George come out. MS, WG, and CG are great, but StSK and SW are crappy. 2008-2012: Dinosaur Train comes out and it is an abomination, The Cat in The Hat Knows a Lot About That comes out it also sucks t*ts, Daniel Tigers Neighborhood comes out and Fred Rogers is rolling in his grave. 2013-present: Arthur is ruined with its crappy new flash animation and Peg + Cat comes out, which sucks. Anyways, Mister Rogers Neighborhood was a great show. Very educational, positive messages, great messages, and very nostalgic. I also love the songs. This is a REAL little kids show. Not that junk they air today. What they pass off as little kids shows these days, i'll never understand.
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus July 14, 2012

Amazing!

Really good! Awesome show for kids!
Teen, 16 years old Written byDrCool May 30, 2012

It's another beautiful day in the niegborhood!

Mister Rogers Neighborhood is a GREAT show from my youth! It is really fun to watch and it is really creative! I recommend it to parents EVERYWHERE!
Teen, 14 years old Written byChris Arnold January 14, 2012

A Review from Someone that Grew up on It.

I am 14, I grew up on it, and I personally think it is the best children's show of all time. I really can't say any more, except that i was sad to see the show fall out of the mainstream. I would love to have my future children growing up on this.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPrincessNoriBori February 19, 2011

Oh, I love it.

So sweet, so perfect. Love.
Kid, 9 years old September 24, 2010

It was perfect for me when i was a tiny one. hehe.
Teen, 14 years old Written byILUVMEAT April 9, 2008

Great show but for 10-

I watched this a few days ago and I enjoyed it quite a bit. I know its for little kids but Ive never really seen it so I watched it. Afterwards I assumed he had died and to my surprise, he had. Its educational for youth and teaches life lessons.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysuitelife April 9, 2008

perfict for all ages.
Teen, 17 years old Written byDreamCatcher68 April 9, 2008

Still the best.

This was my favourite show when I was little. I used to watch it everday, and I'm sad that Mr. Rogers died, because this show is great for kids. I learned a lot from it when I was little. Truly the best!
Teen, 14 years old Written bybroadwaykat April 9, 2008

great for younger kids

i used to watch this show when I was little and I would recomend to any kid under the age of eight.It is also a great way for young children to learn manners
Teen, 13 years old Written byGloBugXOXO April 9, 2008