Brilliant, poignant comedy series has mature content.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMrMoviesGuy February 21, 2016

VERY AWESOME, ENTERTAINING AND FUN. (not really funny but it is still really awesome)

This show is fun,(not funny to me but I still love this) I think the acting is really good, creative and clever. This is like all the families/cousins are coming together and it is about what life about families. There is some sexual content(no sex scenes but sexual references) and foul language(The word F**k is not used in this show) This is recommended for children 11 years and older
Teen, 14 years old Written bysamantha07 January 18, 2016
Teen, 15 years old Written byNvG Nick November 19, 2015

Modern Family Review

One of the greatest sitcoms on TV. If you haven't seen it yet, you're missing out on one of the funniest, freshest, and entertaining shows this season.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMibs November 12, 2015

So funny!!!

Modern Family is easily one of the funniest comedies out there! Every episode is amazing and I think it's really enjoyable for all ages. Its really witty and it has really good messages, I think everyone should have a chance to watch it. The episodes fluctuate in age appropriateness a bit, but overall 11+ should be able to handle it. This show is awesome!
Kid, 10 years old October 9, 2015

Great show

Modern Family is a fun loving family comedy. It is 3 families somehow related to each other and it is unmissable. The only dodgy parts are things like when the oldest child makes out with people and some people might disagree with gay families. Other than those tiny things I highly recommend this show and once in your lifetime you at least have to watch one episode.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMaya16 August 23, 2015

Funny sitcom of the modern era

This tv show is funny and good natured. I am really enjoying this season.
Kid, 12 years old August 20, 2015

Modern Family

This is a great TV comedy. Modern Family contains: frequent sexual references, some strong language and adult humour. If you know what your child understands when it comes to adult humour they would clearly understand the comedy behind it. The language isn't overly bad, it's normally hell or damn. Nothing worse.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDAbob August 12, 2015
This show is really funny. I think it can relate to a lot of familys. It not bad language, like hell, bi*ch, ass and sh*t. Lots of wine and wiskey in some episodes. Little sex but the never show anything. Its a really great show for teens.
Teen, 17 years old Written bySS1234 August 8, 2015

Great show

Very good show for the whole family. VERY appropriate
Kid, 12 years old July 4, 2015

Great Show!

Amazing characters and hilarious show. Based on how the family looks at homosexuality or use of alcohol.
Teen, 13 years old Written byemmack26 June 27, 2015

My favourite tv show!

I absolutely love this tv series! It always has me laughing out loud and it is super entertaing. I probably wouldn't recommend this tv series for people under ten though because there is some mature content. But, if you are looking for a great tv series you should defiantly check this one out!
Teen, 15 years old Written byzyoung16 June 17, 2015

Love it

I love watching Modern Family with my whole family. It is appropriate and very interesting because it shows three different perspectives of what a family can look like. I highly recommend this show if you are looking for authentic humor.
Teen, 14 years old Written bykitty47 June 3, 2015
Teen, 13 years old Written bylominickc June 1, 2015

Watch with the family

This sitcom is funny and teaches kids the importance of family and freindship along with many other valuable lessons. However Modern Family does feature some suggestive language and some of the charaters act inappropriately.
Parent of a 13 year old Written bylovingparent2002 May 26, 2015

For Everybody!

Watch IT it's the best
Kid, 11 years old May 11, 2015

The most fantastic show I've seen in a long time!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Modern Family, almost everyday after school I come home and watch it. I think tweens will find themselves laughing at great humor placed throughout the show. All in all its a must try.
Parent of a 14 and 17 year old Written byHaley Wright March 29, 2015
Teen, 15 years old Written bylangleyfaith55 March 15, 2015

ok

Its really not that bad unless you want you don't believe and a homosexual couple.
Teen, 14 years old Written byShaxSar February 16, 2015
Teen, 15 years old Written byTaylorsadvice_ January 12, 2015

IT'S CALLED MODERN FAMILY, NOT OLD SCHOOL "TRADITIONAL" FAMILY

I think it is insane that the age for this show has gone up just because there is a gay couple, who by the way is amazingly and lovingly portrayed. It is not the 1700's anymore. There are gay couples in the world. Cam and Mitch are just as loving and good parents as any of the other families. As for the sexual references, if your child understands them, he/she is old enough to be watching the show and if he/she doesn't, then there is not problem because they won't learn what they mean here. Trust me.