All member reviews for Modern Family

Brilliant, poignant comedy series has mature content.

Teen, 13 years old Written byJookie March 10, 2011

AWESOMEE

LOVEEEE IT!
Kid, 10 years old March 5, 2011

Didnt make any sense! :(
Kid, 10 years old February 24, 2011

Cool!

Very funny show! My cousin loves it and she says It is great! I saw it on comercials and it looks funny too! Watch this show!
Parent of a 14 and 14 year old Written by1 dad February 22, 2011

funny

this is my and my dauters favorite comedy to watch togther it is just so funny and fun to watch ps. especually alex
Teen, 13 years old Written bySafemancam001 February 13, 2011

A must watch for tweens--adults.

I love this show! It is the funniest show I've ever seen!
Parent of a 13 and 15 year old Written by01 man February 10, 2011

fun fun fun

being a single dad its hard to find a show that a father and his two teen dauters can agree on but this seems to fit the bill very nicely cute fun and fall down funny if you dont mind some choice words once in a while it is wonderful im telling you and pretty clean for familys as well .ps we all have someone in the family we can relate to hope this helps bye
Kid, 11 years old February 2, 2011

Genius mockumentery sitcom

In one episode a couple is caught having sex, but that is a rare real sex moment. A few d--ns, h-lls, and b-tches. A gay couple provides some stereotypical humor. Really genius. My whole family loves it. Iffy for 7+.
Parent of a 16 year old Written bycape January 26, 2011

wow

i did not know they still made shows for familys this is a wonderful show about the life of 3 familys but they all belong to the same family it is very fun and funny to watch if you dont mind a choice word or 2 it is perfect for most familys ps. i love alex she is very funny
Teen, 14 years old Written byneonstar95 January 25, 2011

This show is golden. It has really positive messages about family and relationships and while the characters don't always do what's right they almost always have consequences to these actions. While some sexual innuendo and every once in a while there's a sexual episode (Claire and Phil role playing, Kids walk in on parents having sex.) it's really nothing. Best show around!
Teen, 14 years old Written byearthgurl January 21, 2011

Hard to dislike!

I can't believe that anyone would not enjoy this. it's funny, not at all inappropriate, and has good messages.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMillyMolly January 21, 2011

Great series for the whole family!

Great series, really funny and entertaining. Awesome set of charecters!
Kid, 12 years old January 9, 2011

Really funny! :D

I personally LOVE this show, and it's really fun to watch! It's funny and interesting. Some bad things about it though is the language and stuff like that in it. other than that, it's a nice show to watch for older kids and adults. It's funnier than the Middle. :D
Kid, 10 years old January 8, 2011

Kinda like the Middle, but not quite as good.

Its good, but not super funny like the middle. The langauge is bad, like d*mn, b*tch, h*ll, or g*y. Its really an adult show.
Teen, 15 years old Written byswimgirl815 January 4, 2011

Hilarious, great show :)

This has to be one of my favorite shows to watch. It's a funny and creative look on "modern" families. There are a few sexual comments in some episodes, but they are so small, little kids won't really think too much of them.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJac8zb December 31, 2010

Great for anyone over 7ys+

Great show!! Even my 6y old likes it to. My only little concern is language they very solemnly use swear words. Over all it's a great show
Kid, 12 years old December 20, 2010

OMG! I'd be bored without this show!

Amazing Job! Age level seems about right.
Kid, 11 years old December 17, 2010

anyone can watch it.

I hate how CommonSense writes these ridiculous reviews! A 2 year old can watch this show! This is a family show and anyone can watch it. There is absolutely NO violence and, anything else CommonSense is babbling about this show is very VERY mild.
Kid, 10 years old December 12, 2010

Awesome Show!

Wow. WOW. This is an amazing show, I go crazy if I don't see it every week (J/K)! There is a few mentions of gay and some cussing. One of the families children are constantly calling each other dorks and idiots; Haley dates a loser (in my opinion) and breaks up with him; Haley is obviously obsessed with her cell phone; there is many trademarks such as the iPad shown and some women wear very short, tight dresses. So now I made the show sound horrible, but WATCH IT! Believe me, you WON'T regret it.
Kid, 11 years old December 11, 2010

I love it ! It is a really great show. Me and my whole family watch it every time it is on! I think there is some iffy stuffy for ages under 11 but it is great for tweens, teens, and adults!
Teen, 13 years old Written byBig Pappi October 11, 2010

Great show that is AWESOME for teens!

Modern Family is a great show for mature tweens and teens. I think that the content in it is perfectly tame except for a few sexual innuendos that are not really that bad. It is a lot more appropriate than other shows that are supposed to be for tweens and teens (like Glee) There are a few minor issues in it like a gay couple, but there is nothing that is remotely sexually inappropriate. Seriously, Modern Family is a funny, awesome show that is great for 13 year olds!