All member reviews for Modern Family

Brilliant, poignant comedy series has mature content.

Kid, 12 years old January 9, 2011

Really funny! :D

I personally LOVE this show, and it's really fun to watch! It's funny and interesting. Some bad things about it though is the language and stuff like that in it. other than that, it's a nice show to watch for older kids and adults. It's funnier than the Middle. :D
Kid, 10 years old January 8, 2011

Kinda like the Middle, but not quite as good.

Its good, but not super funny like the middle. The langauge is bad, like d*mn, b*tch, h*ll, or g*y. Its really an adult show.
Teen, 15 years old Written byswimgirl815 January 4, 2011

Hilarious, great show :)

This has to be one of my favorite shows to watch. It's a funny and creative look on "modern" families. There are a few sexual comments in some episodes, but they are so small, little kids won't really think too much of them.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJac8zb December 31, 2010

Great for anyone over 7ys+

Great show!! Even my 6y old likes it to. My only little concern is language they very solemnly use swear words. Over all it's a great show
Kid, 12 years old December 20, 2010

OMG! I'd be bored without this show!

Amazing Job! Age level seems about right.
Kid, 11 years old December 17, 2010

anyone can watch it.

I hate how CommonSense writes these ridiculous reviews! A 2 year old can watch this show! This is a family show and anyone can watch it. There is absolutely NO violence and, anything else CommonSense is babbling about this show is very VERY mild.
Kid, 10 years old December 12, 2010

Awesome Show!

Wow. WOW. This is an amazing show, I go crazy if I don't see it every week (J/K)! There is a few mentions of gay and some cussing. One of the families children are constantly calling each other dorks and idiots; Haley dates a loser (in my opinion) and breaks up with him; Haley is obviously obsessed with her cell phone; there is many trademarks such as the iPad shown and some women wear very short, tight dresses. So now I made the show sound horrible, but WATCH IT! Believe me, you WON'T regret it.
Kid, 11 years old December 11, 2010

I love it ! It is a really great show. Me and my whole family watch it every time it is on! I think there is some iffy stuffy for ages under 11 but it is great for tweens, teens, and adults!
Teen, 13 years old Written byBig Pappi October 11, 2010

Great show that is AWESOME for teens!

Modern Family is a great show for mature tweens and teens. I think that the content in it is perfectly tame except for a few sexual innuendos that are not really that bad. It is a lot more appropriate than other shows that are supposed to be for tweens and teens (like Glee) There are a few minor issues in it like a gay couple, but there is nothing that is remotely sexually inappropriate. Seriously, Modern Family is a funny, awesome show that is great for 13 year olds!
Adult Written byj12f3m October 9, 2010

Great for young teens!

It's a great show with a positive, but often hidden, message. Funny, and charming, it's great for 13+ . There is some sexual innuendo, sexual jokes, ect. For the most part, teens and parents will enjoy the show and all the laughs that come with it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byalivia_marie October 8, 2010

FUNNIEST SHOW!

ONE of the funniest shows EVER! If i had kids i would let them watch this. Yes some things are a little iffy but most are puns that younger kids would not understand like "creampuff" in the review was part of a gag on a plane small kids would not understand it. and for other members saying how it promotes untraditional families are somewhat true but the two gay men are married have a adopted daughter so they are good role models marriage then baby isn't that how it is supposed to go? the other two families are well rounded too so get a sense of humor haters!
Adult Written byFlanlgirl October 6, 2010

Great Show, Great Family...12 and up

We think its one of the most intelligently written sitcoms regarding families in no matter what combo they come in. As a traditional family, we love the way the characters are portrayed...all with good intentions but the humaness in us all can backfire...that's life! Our kids all know more than we realize so that's why I think 12 and up is fine. A wonderful show, real without being "in your face".
Teen, 13 years old Written bylolakitty12 September 30, 2010

Not inapproppriate!

I think this show portrays different families and their problems quite well. Along with being funny, this show shows it is ok to have any type of family.
Parent Written byImjustsaying September 29, 2010

Fun show, has something for everyone

I watch this show with my 12 year old son. We enjoy it and there are laughs here and there. The three families all have different problems so there is something I can relate to or my son can. If I miss a episode, I won't lose sleep over it. My son likes the show more then I do. My 7 year old isn't interested in the show at all.
Kid, 12 years old September 29, 2010

its really good, but id say 15+ not 13+ otherwise brilliant!
Adult Written bymaddygmoo September 19, 2010

Amazing<3

this show totally rocks. me and my sis watch it every week! we NEVER miss it! WE love it!
Adult Written bystrawberryluva23 September 19, 2010

Great show.

This is almost like an updated version of "Full House", only less cheesy. It's pretty safe for ages ten and up, because most of the very rare sexual situations will go over their heads. It's a fun show to watch, with lessons that are lightly taught in a few episodes, too.
Teen, 13 years old Written byF-Zero studios September 18, 2010

e.g. Perfect for older tweens

the best one in the whole intire planet
Teen, 14 years old Written byDhana September 17, 2010

There's a lot of good message in this series
Teen, 13 years old Written byvan ly September 16, 2010

its a really funny show i like a lot of people like it