All member reviews for Monk

Witty crime drama too highbrow for most kids.

Kid, 11 years old May 16, 2010

this is great mystery show. Some episodes are hilarious while others are just eh. overall a great show to watch. definitely something kids will like.
Adult Written bystargategeek April 29, 2010

Kid, 11 years old April 8, 2010

Preteen Murder Show

Monk is a funny murder show. There are some brief glimpses of bloody bodies and there is a murder every show. There are intense scenes like in "Mr. Monk Gets Lotto Fever" where in the beginning there is a woman screaming for help and running from her murderer. This is a pretty tame murder show meant for the family.
Kid, 11 years old February 26, 2010

LOVE THIS!

I LOVE THIS SHOW! im so sad thet they stopped making new 1s..... :(
Adult Written byKitsune87 December 20, 2009

The best show that was on TV.
Kid, 11 years old December 9, 2009

The Best!!! :)

Personally this is me and my best friends favorite show... but it is your job to choose if you or your kids can handle how much violence, blood, and dead bodies are in this as a crime show.
Kid, 11 years old December 5, 2009

Nice clean mystery/comedy

I love monk i have watched it since i was 4! Little kids can not really understand it. it really is not that violent but some episodes can get a little scary.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybookworm12345511 November 16, 2009

good show

ive seen it once with my friends who love it its not very violent and its reakky good but if your kids tend to ask questions or dont no wat ocd is u might get a little anyodded (my sisters like that and shes 11 i was ready to hurt her when we watched stormbreaker)
Kid, 11 years old November 15, 2009

AwEsOmE

This show is entertaining and i watch it every friday except that this is the last season. it's not scary att all. The only bad thing is that there is usually one murder at the beggining. The murders aren't scary at all though. I defenetly recommend this for ages 10+.
Kid, 11 years old November 13, 2009

Amazing!!! Great!!!

This is an awesome show! It's one of my favorites! It is really funny and entertaining! It is a little violent...but it is a crime show... I think this show is really good!
Teen, 16 years old Written byLindsayphoto October 28, 2009

This is one of my FAVORITE T.V show of all time! Our whole family watch all the time and I have a 3 year old, 5 year old, 7 year old, & a 9 year old brothers who watch it with the whole family and they LOVe it!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byscyth October 4, 2009

12 and up

I think this is awsome. More comedy than drama, not that violent at all. I love it
Teen, 13 years old Written byThinker96 September 8, 2009

WHAT?!?!?!?!

Way, way, WAY milder then when the show started. Dale the Whale is disgusting, but the murders aren't even that grisly anymore. In the 1-3seasons my family would just skip the hiccup (because it was usually that murder scene) which was fine cuz we didn't wanna know who did it anyway. Now, my 8-year-old sister can see some of the episodes. Just watch the episodes b4 your kids. It's not that bad.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBestPicture1996 September 7, 2009

Great show for preteens and teens alike

It's your average detective show, but Monk's quirkiness and the character's humor all pull together to make a very entertaining series.
Teen, 13 years old Written byzhp7654 September 2, 2009

Very good show!!

I've seen part of it. It was Mr. Monk and the UFO. I heard them yelling, but this show is great
Kid, 9 years old August 26, 2009

very good and smart.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBlackadder August 24, 2009

Obsessive. Complseve. Detective.

This is a class example of A great TV show. Monk is a detective that has been having problems since his wife, Trudy died in a car bomb accident. As he searches for the murderer of his wife, he solves murders in a genius (and witty) way. It's impossible to watch Monk blunder around and not laugh. But, with the comedy is also the kind of 'Columbo' sophistication and at times a depressing atmosphere as he remembers his wife. One of the truly great modern TV shows, and I definatly recommend it to all teens and adults.
Kid, 12 years old August 20, 2009

Good, Good

Pretty much the same as Psych.
Kid, 8 years old August 8, 2009

Teen, 14 years old Written byrainpuddle August 5, 2009

Monk

This is a great tv show that is now only a mystery, but also a comedy! I love this show.