Witty crime drama too highbrow for most kids.

Kid, 11 years old February 26, 2010

I LOVE THIS SHOW! im so sad thet they stopped making new 1s..... :(
Adult Written byKitsune87 December 20, 2009
The best show that was on TV.
Kid, 11 years old December 9, 2009

The Best!!! :)

Personally this is me and my best friends favorite show... but it is your job to choose if you or your kids can handle how much violence, blood, and dead bodies are in this as a crime show.
Kid, 11 years old December 5, 2009

Nice clean mystery/comedy

I love monk i have watched it since i was 4! Little kids can not really understand it. it really is not that violent but some episodes can get a little scary.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybookworm12345511 November 16, 2009

good show

ive seen it once with my friends who love it its not very violent and its reakky good but if your kids tend to ask questions or dont no wat ocd is u might get a little anyodded (my sisters like that and shes 11 i was ready to hurt her when we watched stormbreaker)
Teen, 16 years old Written byLindsayphoto October 28, 2009
This is one of my FAVORITE T.V show of all time! Our whole family watch all the time and I have a 3 year old, 5 year old, 7 year old, & a 9 year old brothers who watch it with the whole family and they LOVe it!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byscyth October 4, 2009

12 and up

I think this is awsome. More comedy than drama, not that violent at all. I love it
Kid, 12 years old August 20, 2009

Good, Good

Pretty much the same as Psych.
Teen, 14 years old Written byrainpuddle August 5, 2009

This is a great tv show that is now only a mystery, but also a comedy! I love this show.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylaughalot June 11, 2009

This show is great! it has some violence that could be a little creppy for kids that are under ten, but even then parents could fastforward past the murder sences and just watch how they solve the case with there kids. There is also a little language, but nothing that bad.
Parent of an infant, infant, 3, and 5 year old Written byMississippiQueen January 7, 2009
Kid, 12 years old December 29, 2008

AWESOME SHOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Action, suspense, and comedy. I think this show is great for parents and kids. In every episode Monk acts the same way, he's scared of shaking someones hand and is also germaphobic. The show also has murder mysteries and very suspensful conclusions. My family and I love the way Monk moves his hands to find clues on the scene. The show has some swears but they're very mild and no sexual content whatsoever! My family and I get many laughs and I think this show is great for everyone 9+ !!
Teen, 15 years old Written byJoey123 December 22, 2008

A clever detective drama

Great show has minor flaws. Swearing is used in each episode. Although most are mild, younger families may not want everyone watching. A few episodes imply or show affairs. The violence is pretty mild, although very sensitive kids may be disturbed.
Kid, 11 years old November 11, 2008

Love it!

I love this show. We have been watching it since I was in second grade.

I love this show!!!!

I think monk is such an interesting show the violence is mild and the language is not bad at all it is a great show for kids 11 and up
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

so cooool

this show makes you think. at the beginning it may be slightly violent. of coarse you are watching a murder mystery show. but that stuff happens. monk is so funny. i started watching this when i was ten and i still luv it. each episode is another adventure. watch it!!!

Great Show

This show rocks! Aside from a little violence, it's a great family show. 11+
funnist show on television!!!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written bytrevtenntitans April 9, 2008

Great Show

This show really displays the best things inside of people. Monk has OCD but he overcomes his diability and mental anguish to solve cases because he knows his wife (who was mudered) would want him to. The people around Monk are also very kind. They treat Monk with respect and they don't presure him or treat him unkind even though he can be annoying because of his disorder. The show does contain some violence but the great Social behavior makes up for it. This is a Great show. 10/10
Teen, 15 years old Written byanimalloverkt April 9, 2008

I love this show!

This is SUCH a great show. Monk is so lovable in a Monk-ish kind of way. For example: he gives a talk about being a detective at a local school. He asks how many kids in the class would like to be detectives. Some kids raise their hands, and four kids in a row of five raise their hand. The kid at the end of the row doesn't, and Monk badgers the kid until he raises his hand, making it a perfect row. Also, the person before him handed out laser pens, and the kids all aim the pens at Monk, which drives him crazy. It was so funny to see him scrambling around because of the lasers. He also has an assistant named Natalie who is always around with disinfectant wipes for Monk. She is there to make sure that the OCD doesn't completely ruin his life. It shows the nature of people is generally good, and to accept people with disorders. Great show all around. ^_^