All member reviews for Monk

Witty crime drama too highbrow for most kids.

Adult Written bygarfield2711 April 9, 2008

A Great show for older preteens.

Great show. There's not a lot of violence, or language or sex or drugs but there's just enough to make it TV PG. If your kids older than 10 know what, homicide, premeditated, affair and forensics mean this would be a good show for them.
Teen, 13 years old Written bygarfield2710 April 9, 2008

Really Good

I really love this show. It's funny and mysterious. My whole family watches it. Even my 10 year old sister. Great Show. I say at age 11 kids can see it.
Teen, 15 years old Written bycharlie1234 April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written bykms4dance April 9, 2008

great show!

its funny and entertaining!
Teen, 14 years old Written byhorselover326 April 9, 2008

Best show around

This is a great show that the whole family can enjoy. Every Friday me my mom and my brother always watch it. You grow to love Monk. tony Shaloub is perfect for the part. He deserved all the awards he got for it. It's not innapropriate at all except for the occasional mildly graphic murder scene which is over in about two seconds. 11+
Adult Written byrigreen77 April 9, 2008

Very Good show!

Me and my wife love Monk, it's one of the cleanist shows on!
Teen, 13 years old Written byDman April 9, 2008

I prefer the first seasons,but I still find this show worth watching...Probably too intelligent for viewers under 13.
Teen, 13 years old Written byeteichert April 9, 2008

Funny and heartwarming!

Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Obsessive Compulsive Monk Addict!

Monk is a great show with lots of mystery and humor. Although there is some swearing involved and inappropriate things for younger ones, it's a great watch. My family watches Monk together and my parents caution me with some of the "bad" things in it. I'd advise parents only to let their kids watch Monk if they are mature enough and to let them know not to heed some of the messages. Otherwise, it's a fun way to spend time with your family when you've got nothing else to do!
Teen, 13 years old Written byrosegurl772 April 9, 2008

I was flipping though the channels about a year ago and I always saw MONK but never actually clicked it. My brother finally clicked it one day. I was addicted right away. I love it now! The games on the site are also great. I think this is a great show even for little kids- except the dead people of coarce but I don't find anything wrong with that. BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!! I used to watch Disney Channel but I really haven't watched that latly because I watch Adian Monk on MONK!! BEST SHOW EVER!! I think I'm OCD now because I'm sooo addicted! LOVE HIM!