All member reviews for Monster Buster Club

Aliens + action, but tame enough for young tweens.

Kid, 10 years old February 25, 2009

i laghed

I really think monster buster club is very funny,appropiate,and well asome! this show is all about teamwork and haveing faith in yourself when with your buds! I really think more people should watch it here in there ofcourse not to damage your brain or anything! But still I watch it here and my rate on monster buster club 1-10 is 11!
Parent of a 2 and 4 year old Written byjulinana January 26, 2010

monster buster club mad

will loves this programe , being a typical boy he cant get enough of the lazer guns and fighting aliens...he also really enjoys and seems to relate to the relationships between the four friends especially the two boys who he says always argue which he finds highly entertaining,definatly a winner and something that should be continued.
Parent of a 4 year old Written bySteelers_fan October 27, 2009

Entertaining show for age 5 ish - as long as child is not afraid of it - my son loves it as well as other shows rated for 7+ (but I draw the line at naughty and innapproiate language and violence.

This show is great for my son who turns five on 11/28/09. I like it because it is an entertaining alternative from the educational shows which are aimed at preschoolers and kindergarteners.
Kid, 11 years old April 4, 2009

Its asome!

my frends not much like the show and my sister which calls me buger but hey they dont even give it a chance! Its kinda wierd how my name is Samantha and nickname is sam just like-of coure sam on monster buster club.but anyways this show is the only thing I watch ever since I found it one morning I could remember like it was yesterday and no it wasnt yesterday...I woke up one morning at three-o-clock am realizeing that I forgotin to turn off the t.v. wile staying up all night watching drake and josh wile I saw that this movie "the poof point" then I saw that this show Ive seen on comercials monster buster club it was on and I wanted nothing to do with it but still my curiousity haunted me so i didnt change the channel. It was the episode pipe dreams and at that piont I knew I couldnt tell anybody I liked that show so let me tell ya my sister doesnt know yikes here she comes!g2g asap!bi!
Adult Written byTommypezmaster February 28, 2009

"Moster Buster Club" is tie w/ "Chop Socky Chooks" for My favorite CGI shows

My first encounter with "Monster Buster Club" was one week in 2008. I was giving this show a chance, On my first try I had low hope (it was the episode "Dog Daze"). My next try I thought was, "The Cathy looks a bit all right, but I bet it's one of those generic "action shows" that they always give on when it can air nowadays (I dislike many, many chidlish cartoons)." THIS TIME, Toon Disney is now Disney XD. I was looking forward to the newest episodes that will rise up more along w/ my other favorite CGI Shows(i.e. Chop Socky Chooks, Turbo Dogs & There are others), but it was VERY rare that a rare show would go UP the ladder from Toon Disney to Disney XD (in fact, if I'm not mistaken, the only other show to do it recently was Pucca). I then thought, "If went UP from Toon Disney to Disney XD it must be pretty good, or at least pretty popular for some reason." I decided to give it a try. I first 20-20 seconds of "Aliens on Fast Track" and I didn't like how mark Treated Sam. but it was time to leave somewhere like say get new Pez at Airzona Mill's Sweet from Heaven, that I usually like shows with decent looking Charaters. I don't know why. I decided to give the show one more try though, because it piqued my curiosity. I saw 2 episodes called "Popular Kids & The End of Everything (I sure thats one of them)." As it turns out, I liked it a lot. It was funny and the art was absolutely ASTOUNDING; in fact, it was some of the best I have seen in a cartoon that came out in last year (2008). So I gave "Monster Buster Club" another try, and then another try, and then another, etc. and before I knew it, I was HOOKED on "Monster Buster Club" I watched as much as I could and even woke up early for it! I admit, sometimes the pacing of the show can be a little quick, but other than that minor imperfection, this show is the BEST!!!! :) I even Admires Cathy's Blond Hair & Voice (Voiced by Andrea Libman) If you haven't watched this show, I would highly recommend that you watch it! It isn't just an action show; if anything the comedy by FAR outweighs the action in the show (which, I admit, can be pretty gratuitous a lot of the time). Fortunately, the action scenes are relatively short. Let's hope they make another season... :) P.S. "The End of Everything" is now one of my favorite episodes of the show! It is SOOOOO HILARIOUS!!! "Popular Kids" is another one of my favorite episodes of any show ever made. Ever.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTotally500 May 18, 2011

Action

Monster Buster Club is the bomb with theaction and scary parts
Kid, 12 years old July 28, 2010

Amazing Show with Creative Ideas and Positive Messages.

I love this show! It is perfect for young and old. I recommend this to children aged 7 to 14.
Parent of a 3 and 5 year old Written byCountryMom27 September 14, 2009

OK entertaining show for 5+ year olds. Violence is not bad.

Not educational but my kids love superheroes. I also don't like the kid-based ads that infuse the show, so we DVR it but then I have to be there to fast-forward thru the ads. I wish there were more ad-free options for older kids.
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008