All teen and kid member reviews for Monster Buster Club

Kid, 10 years old February 25, 2009

i laghed

I really think monster buster club is very funny,appropiate,and well asome! this show is all about teamwork and haveing faith in yourself when with your buds! I really think more people should watch it here in there ofcourse not to damage your brain or anything! But still I watch it here and my rate on monster buster club 1-10 is 11!
Kid, 11 years old April 4, 2009

Its asome!

my frends not much like the show and my sister which calls me buger but hey they dont even give it a chance! Its kinda wierd how my name is Samantha and nickname is sam just like-of coure sam on monster buster club.but anyways this show is the only thing I watch ever since I found it one morning I could remember like it was yesterday and no it wasnt yesterday...I woke up one morning at three-o-clock am realizeing that I forgotin to turn off the t.v. wile staying up all night watching drake and josh wile I saw that this movie "the poof point" then I saw that this show Ive seen on comercials monster buster club it was on and I wanted nothing to do with it but still my curiousity haunted me so i didnt change the channel. It was the episode pipe dreams and at that piont I knew I couldnt tell anybody I liked that show so let me tell ya my sister doesnt know yikes here she comes!g2g asap!bi!
Teen, 15 years old Written byTotally500 May 18, 2011

Action

Monster Buster Club is the bomb with theaction and scary parts
Kid, 12 years old July 28, 2010

Amazing Show with Creative Ideas and Positive Messages.

I love this show! It is perfect for young and old. I recommend this to children aged 7 to 14.
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008