Show about nasty parasites isn't for the faint of stomach.

Parent of a 6 and 8 year old Written byPorcupineSnuggles January 31, 2014

Not all that icky for a family of scientists

This is one of my six-year-old's favorite shows (second only to Mythbusters). The host and the doctors they interview during the segments do a really good job explaining what is going on and how to prevent the diseases featured on the show. It's not nearly as icky as some episodes of SpongeBob (the splinter, anyone?) and provides excellent information about parasites, bacteria, and viruses. It is also a great segue into conversations about microbiology, handwashing, pest-control, etc.
Teen, 17 years old Written byfunkyrooster707 October 20, 2014

This is the best show on Animal planet!

It not only teaches teens and adults about parasites, and reminds children to protect themselves from the various bacteria and parasites, But it inspires you to be a scientist! And it teaches cool facts about parasites and bacteria, and what can happen if you swim in lakes or rivers, get bit by a wild animal, or many other situations, and how to avoid it. (Oh by the way, one direction is a billion times more gross than this wonderful educational show)
Teen, 13 years old Written bybkid August 13, 2010
Kid, 11 years old July 31, 2009
this show creeps me out because when I watch this I get scared it is going to happen to me even though its a little scary its still fascinating.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBieberFreakinFever January 10, 2012

Isn't for weak stomaches.

Gross but interesting tories about worms takeing over the human body isn't for weak stomaches.
Teen, 13 years old Written by9001 November 13, 2009

May scare kids.

May severely worry younger children.
Parent of a 17 year old Written byMantis August 31, 2009

It's good

This show is educative for children to know exactly where you can find this viruses so the children know how to protect themselves.
Parent of an infant year old Written byCrazyK July 12, 2016

Awesome!!!!

Me and my dad loves this show!! It's not for people who throws up easily.