Evil minds on parade. Too disturbing for kids.

Adult Written bycyntelaine66 April 9, 2008

Most Evil is a Must See

I love this show. I think it's a fascinating blend of the most common questions asked when dealing with someone that society labels as "evil" - nature or nurture or both. Whether he's discussing someone of widespread notoriety such as Charles Manson or Ted Bundy or lesser known people like Mary Beth Tinning and Diana Dial, Dr. Stone chooses to do as complete a background check as possible before deciding where to place people on his "Scale of Evil". Please look beyond the title and listen to the science - it is very rewarding, I assure you.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySMSx523 April 9, 2008

Very Good Show

I really enjoy watching this show! I think that if you are intrested in psychology or criminology, then this would be a show that would spark your intrest. I like it because they talk about the events in a very un-biased way, and explain why this person became this way.
Adult Written bybloomdepp April 9, 2008

Intrsting.

I love the show I think it is really intresting and I look forward to more.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheBraveInvertibrate April 9, 2008

Facinating show!

Despite the fact that this program is pretty much all about serial killers, "Most Evil" is a facinating documentary series about the minds of serial killers. I plan on becoming a criminal psychologist, so I, of course, found it very entertaining and educational. My only beef with it is the clashing of it's number one theme and it's actual content. The purpose of the show is to explain criminal minds, frequently using the controversial and outdated term, "evil," and yet all the evidence is purely scientific and logial, that the "evil" behavior is biological/psychological. But overall I found it very interesting and definately worth a watch.
Adult Written bydgould November 1, 2009

Putting the blame where it belongs

I really enjoy watching this show it is very informative. I do have a problem however with people not being held responsible for thier own actions. It is always someone elses fault.( cults, parents, clergy, voices inside thier heads.) I do understand that thier are many pyschological and physical reasons people do the things that they do but to not hold them responsible, to give them an out so that they can continue to blame someone else. It prevents them from being able to understand that what ever they did was not the persons fault and to own the actions they decided to take as thier own and truly be able to live thier lives on thier own terms.
Adult Written byjpeterson April 9, 2008

a mixed emotion

i would like to say that the show was very enlightening for the most part but i had to tend to disagree with many of the assumptions made about why a person kills i am a psychology major and i would like to make my assumptions known all of these pychologist think they know the answers but the fact that remains is that if they did know the answers these people would have easier to catch the truth is that these people learn from what they see you make it easier for them to try to get away with it... thank you
Adult Written byMRS.BRIDGETS April 9, 2008
Adult Written bybigeyes April 9, 2008

I loved it

very interesting,most evil is my favorite show on tv.
Adult Written bymexijap34 April 9, 2008