All member reviews for Motorcity

Action toon offers thought-provoking content for tweens.

Adult Written byBlue-Bunny May 9, 2012

Great new series! :D

The pilot episode was just fantastic and the animation was brilliant, especially considering this was done in Flash. The action and story lines are fast-paced and just full of excellent action with great characters and a menacing villain. The first episode draws you into the story immediately and just goes forward from there. It looks like 2012 is bringing in some excellent cartoons.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGabiey October 20, 2012

Motorcity, Detroit whatever its all great

This show send a good message my age older or younger. It show good leadership and friendship. The main character Mike Chilton, who has a troubled past and a history with the tyrant leader of a futuristic version of Detroit, shows good leardership and cleverness. This show also gives a good sense of comedy and a good message. The message is to stand up for what you believe in. I absolutely adore this show in all of its greatness and would recommed it to everyone.
Adult Written bysilent1 February 26, 2015

Greatest

I saw this series when it first came on air. It had very nice animation and cool graphics. I saw every episode except for the last one since it was sadly canceled for no reason. it had great morals and a great creator, Chris, who developed also MEGAS XLR. It was sad to see it die.