All member reviews for Mr. Bean: The Animated Series

UK slapstick cartoon geared toward older kids, adults.

Adult Written bysnes64dsi October 13, 2012

A fun series for all ages!!!!

This series is based on a live-action Britcom called Mr. Bean created by and starring Rowan Atkinson. He's hilarious in both the animated in live-action forms. Kids, teens and adults of all ages will enjoy Mr. Bean's silly and downright hilarious with a capital "H" antics! Show this series to your kids, they will love it! Nothing too inappropriate, just good clean family-friendly fun!
Teen, 13 years old Written byDarky'sReviews July 15, 2014

Not As Hilarious As The Original Live Action Series But Come On Common Sense, 12+ Must Be A Mistake!

If there were actual adult jokes anywhere, it would of gone right over kid's heads (well at least it did for me and my siblings). Comical violence and a couple of skimpy outfits is truly about as racy as the content gets. It is still a pretty funny show in cartoon form but it gets a bit on my nerves sometimes, like when they keep on hiring jerks to keep Mr Bean from being in peace. I know that there's got to be SOME problem but the writers just keep on relying on them to keep the story moving, and it's like I'm too busy being annoyed at them to actually laugh. I don't exactly know why I don't like this as much as most others, is it because it feels rather childish? I think I might need to go back and watch an episode or two since I haven't done it for about a year. But I wouldn't listen to CSM on this one, they're usually pretty reliable but there is never such thing as a perfect resource. It also helps to check out the user reviews as well for a proper validation but there can be trolls/tricksters. I recommend that you also give the original Mr Bean show and films a try too, and some of the other British cartoons (ie Charlie and Lola). ON: 7+ (Older kids might grow out of it) IFFY: 4-6 OFF: 0-3 EDIT: Maybe I'm just too old for this......
Teen, 14 years old Written byTheBombFunn August 4, 2013

...

Kid, 10 years old August 31, 2011

funny mr. Bean

it is very funny. positive messages and great for families.
Parent Written bybill colins August 13, 2011

Terrific comedy

Mr Bean is such a loveable idiot. The kids love interpreting what he is saying as there is little discernable dialog and they get many laughs from his humff's, tsk's and pffffts. All the real life characters are here with his best friend teddy in a supporting role. Great for kids and adultts
Kid, 11 years old August 1, 2011

AWESOME!

When my family went on our trip to the UK. My sister and I watched it and busted up!