Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Find entertainment that fits your kid's interests and your parenting style.

Go to For Your Family

Parent reviews for Mr. Bean: The Animated Series

UK slapstick cartoon geared toward older kids, adults.

Parent of a 8 year old Written byOllie_review June 7, 2019

A HUGE THUMBS UP!

Other people might not enjoy this as much as I do and thinks it's extremly innipropiate, but I REALLY enjoy it. I'm a kind of a kid who does'nt really enjoy kiddy shows, but i'm going to make a exeption. lots of laughs, though a tiny bit innipropiate stuff, like naked people. it also sometimes sounds like he's swearing. he's not. though, maybe i'm wrong.

Adult Written byMatthew R. May 7, 2019

Very funny cartoon for everyone!

I love this show, it is very funny! Suitable for children 6 and up!

Written byAnonymous November 23, 2018
Parent of a 3 year old Written byAkyaa M. November 3, 2017

Funny

Mr Bean is funny. My son loves the show, even at 3, because of seeing an adult revere a teddy bear. He isn't into all the episodes but loved the T.Rex and Halloween episodes. My son loves being scared. A lot of the points in the movie may go over his head but some episodes are fine for children. We watch it together.
Adult Written byRobert A. May 16, 2017

Shocked at most recent images for Mr. Bean: The Animated Series

While looking for the Mr. Bean cartoons series to play in front of my students, I had seen some several images depicting Mr. Bean with/near a woman in bed, as well as another image in which he had a pair of binoculars aimed at what appeared to be a female's backside clothed in a bikini.

In the past, I had felt Mr. Bean was harmless as something to watch as an incentive. Now I know better!!!
Adult Written bysnes64dsi October 13, 2012

A fun series for all ages!!!!

This series is based on a live-action Britcom called Mr. Bean created by and starring Rowan Atkinson. He's hilarious in both the animated in live-action forms. Kids, teens and adults of all ages will enjoy Mr. Bean's silly and downright hilarious with a capital "H" antics! Show this series to your kids, they will love it! Nothing too inappropriate, just good clean family-friendly fun!
Adult Written bybill colins August 13, 2011

Terrific comedy

Mr Bean is such a loveable idiot. The kids love interpreting what he is saying as there is little discernable dialog and they get many laughs from his humff's, tsk's and pffffts. All the real life characters are here with his best friend teddy in a supporting role.

Great for kids and adultts