All member reviews for Mr. Bean

Popular British comedy has gags; some risqué moments.

Teen, 13 years old Written byemcfa3000 May 27, 2013

Good

Watch it, not unsuitable at all.
Kid, 12 years old July 25, 2013

weird faces and talking

This show should be for everyone because he makes weird faces and talks weird funny. The audience was laughing after he does something funny. I would rate this show 5 out of 5 stars.
Kid, 12 years old April 27, 2013

a stupid man who knows nothing

this show is funny because its funny its smart and it makes people not to act stupid its very funny tv show and the movies are as good this a very funny family show
Adult Written byRyan Dooner July 16, 2015

Mr. Bean and his wild antics are a delightful treat for kids and adults alike!!

Mr. Bean is tongue in cheek British comedy that is absolutely hilarious! He is a bumbling but lovable mute man who just can't stop getting into predicaments. The show is harmless and will have kids laughing in a pinch. Trust me, this is side-splitting humor. Mr. Bean is extremely unpredictable and unlike any individual you or your kids have ever seen. The only objection you may have as a parent is the one or two occasions that Mr. Bean's naked rear end is seen but its played out for laughs. Also, sometimes Bean may seem self-driven and callous especially when he becomes competitive with a bystander or someone who comes close to outdoing or outwitting him in anything. He is very inept and makes decisions based on his own convenience and not based on the needs of others. My one caveat is that you please admonish your children if they start to imitate this simpleton. As a role model, Bean does not come through. However, Bean is hilarious and extremely memorable. You'll never forget certain episodes. We have the Best of Bean on DVD and watch it all the time. It never gets old. Some personal favorites of mine are the one where Bean is taking a test in a classroom, the one where Bean tries to overcome his fear of jumping off a swimming pool diving board, the one where Bean gets a turkey stuck to his head, the one where Bean is golfing and follows the ball way off the course and down a variety of other places, the one where Bean is forced to eat seafood that is absolutely repugnant, and the one where Bean books a stay at a swanky hotel. Bottom line: Bean never disappoints. And... Next time you face a quandary or get yourself in a bind(especially at a public venue) you won't feel as bad. My Aunt Kathy watches this program with my twin brother and I and laughs herself silly. She always tells us about a personal debacle that she faced and then adds... I'm like Bean. Once again, this is NOT lowbrow humor. This is dynamic comedy genius. It is a great show for both children and adult so please watch and you will enjoy!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bymoviewatcherII December 21, 2014

hilarious sitcom

Mr Bean is hilarious, without even talking! After getting out of a pool, Mr Bean's bare rear end is exposed. In the hotel episode, he is naked and covers his crotch and his hunkers with signs. He then makes a break for the elevator, and shows his bottom.
Kid, 11 years old February 16, 2014

Kid, 10 years old February 15, 2014

Very good and funny TV show, I love it.
Teen, 16 years old Written bybradeblo May 6, 2013

Awesome

most best comedy movie i've ever seen.