All member reviews for Mustard Pancakes

Songs and stories infuse gentle series for tots.

Adult Written bywhizmom68 April 9, 2008

toddlers love "Mustard Pancakes"

My two kids (ages 3 and 6) go ga-ga for "Mustard Pancakes". The younger loves the talking animals and the catchy beats to the sing-along sessions. My 6 year old can't stop watching it. The show has really sparked his moral interest and asks me why things are right or wrong and applies the scenarios presented in the show to real life. I feel comfortable leaving my kids in the hands of Courtney Campbell. It's like having their nana in the room. Two thumbs way up. Great for the kids!
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 September 25, 2012

mustard pancakes

Families can talk about the theme of each episode and how the characters presented it. What problem or challenge did Courtney and her animal friends help each other with? Which character or characters were struggling with the problem? Have you ever felt the same way? What were Courtney's stories about? What did you learn from them? What was her song about? What did you learn from it? What city or country did Courtney talk about at the end of the episode? What did you learn about that place?
Parent of a 6 year old Written byDMed January 15, 2011

terrible show

It's a lazy and unimaginative series. You can't teach kids anything by boring them to sleep.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCartoonaholic_C... April 9, 2008

The Next Doodlebops

Mustard Pancakes is such a good show!!! To me, Mustard Pancakes may be a Wiggles or Doodlebops clone, only with occaisional country music instead of rock or hip-hop music. Yet, this show is a must watch, watch it now, unless tou want more reruns of the Wiggles or the Doodlebops. LONG LIVE COURTNEY CAMPBELL AND THE PUPPETS (ESPECIALLY MR.D THE CAT)!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bycokkie April 9, 2008
Adult Written bySoloMan730 April 9, 2008

Great Concept, Great Show

I happened uopn this show one morning and have been hooked ever since. As a longtime fan of shows like Sesame Street and Mr. Rogers Neighborhood, it's nice to see another show come along in that same spirit, especially in light of what TV ofers kids these days. I love the characters, the songs...I just love this show!!
Adult Written bysoccermomcathy April 9, 2008

Great program for children!

I really adore this show for my children. They absolutely love it! They really enjoy the sing-a-longs and the cute puppet animals. This show teaches children family values and life lessons in a fun simple way all while entertaining them and keeping them interested. I would defintely recommend this show for parents looking for a wholesome and educational program.
Adult Written byjenn25 April 9, 2008

Good show for young children.

Mustard Pancakes is a great, gentle show for the younger audience. It lets viewers learn social lessons of friendship and family by watching the trials and tribulations the puppets of the shows undergo. And at the end of each episode, they've learned a valuable lesson and are better for it. The show is very sweet and gentle, and the simple guitar is a welcome change from other kid tv.