All member reviews for My Family

Teen, 13 years old Written bytommy18 January 25, 2010

The best comedy of the generation

My family is a long lasting Comedy, Its very warm hearted and there are 9 series which are about 100 episodes, I've watched pretty much every one about 10 times. If not 20. The humour is easy to understand and Nick, A dimwitted son in the first 4 series is absolutely hilarious. He's like a cross between a blonde and a retarded person. Its good for anyone and does contain suggestive scenes for sexual, Like Lights going out and groaning.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDoctor Who Lover July 19, 2012

Hilarious! XD

Awesome show! Very funny. Quite a bit of sexual stuff in it though. But don't get me started on it. Language is another thing to think about. Words like ass, sh*t, d*mn, hell, and some f**k is used throughout the show. Plus sexual words and mentions of it come up too. Best for teens and up.
Teen, 14 years old Written byI am 14 July 7, 2012

cool

Teen, 14 years old Written bySynchronicity April 9, 2008

My Family is funnier than The Office!

I'm NOT joking. My Family is a lighthearted Britcom about, well, a dysfunctional family: a strange father, an eccentric mother, an idiot boy, a smart-aleck girl, and a smart-as-hell teen boy. As can be expected in a family comedy, there's a lot of innuendo between everyone. I put Violence as iffy because of revenge plots and slapstick, if you were wondering. There is also an abundant use of the words hell and damn, and a stronger curse (f*ck) is always bleeped. Overall, My Family is okay for teens who like British humor.