All member reviews for My Ghost Story

Kid, 12 years old September 1, 2012

Not for younger kids

I think it is cool and not that scary. I have a wild imagnation but I never had nightmares from this or had trouble sleeping.
Kid, 10 years old December 3, 2011

Nice Show, But Scary Effects to Actually MAKE IT Scary.

Well, I LOVE this show, man! I mean, I understand why commonsensemedia decided to review it for 12+. It actually just depends on how mature the kid/teen watching it is. I really am a bit scared, because when I was watching it I felt something on my back, like two hands pushing me down. But I ignored it. So, I thought it was my imagination, because I was a little scared, so that's why I think it's for 11+. There are MANY sound effects and other effects that make the show scary, so I'm with the rating of the show; Parental Guidance Suggested. Hope this helped!
Teen, 13 years old Written byKyle1414 June 25, 2013

This show is made for teenagers.

The encounters that people have in this show can be extremely creepy. I am in love with ghosts and horror movies, and I may still get creeped out by episodes of this show. Some encounters and quite brutal too. The things that ghosts say on voice recorders can be frightening, and threatening. DO NOT WATCH THIS SHOW UNLESS YOU ARE AT THE AGE OF 13 AND UP!