All member reviews for My Gym Partner's a Monkey

Kid, 12 years old April 10, 2009

Sex, violence, not a safe school for kids

It has too much adult humour and there are many reasons. In many episodes, the giraffe and some other classmates make out with each other, and in two episodes, it has nudity. It also has violence, and consumerism. In one episode, they go to a restaurant. Adam has to pay a bill, and the show also has excessive name-calling. This show is not for kids.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMR.Anime April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written byRainforestGal March 13, 2010

I WISH my gym partner was a monkey!

I think it shows too much butt, other wise I think its cute! I like the idea of having a school for animals. I wish it was on more. I LOVED it.
Teen, 16 years old Written byEntertaimentCritic88 November 27, 2013

Underrated as hell.

This show was awesome. Don't listen to the negative reviews. Just respect my opinion and i'll respect yours. If you disrespect my opinion, then to hell with your opinion. Anyways, I like the animation, humor, and everything.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLu Bu November 22, 2012

Pretty bad and is up there with The Sopranos.

This show sucks, it is a large piece of crap and an uncultured retarded barbarian would know better than to watch this nerve of a show. I thought Flapjack was bad and then I noticed this show full of pee. Can CN make anything worse than this sad garbage.
Kid, 12 years old November 16, 2010

HORRIBLE.

If this was the last show on TV, I would throw out my useless Television (If I had no video games). A monkey showing his butt? What's next? A Rhino pulling his tail? There is no way i'm watching this. My overall score: 0/10
Teen, 17 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... November 12, 2010

this show is just good

this show i fine but its a annoying the monkey is gay becuase the monkey wanna have sex with his butt
Kid, 12 years old August 5, 2010

um plain stupid

i see this sometimes but some episodes are plain stupid the main monkey is obsessed with his bottom its just plain stupid dont see it
Teen, 14 years old Written bySgt-Samson July 3, 2010

A messy show with a lot of weird things

This show is a mess but with a lot of redundancies, stupid things, retarded dialogue, repitative jokes, and more flaws ahead, I would say that this show could've been worse.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 14, 2013

What's with all the hate?

Okay, I can understand some of the hate, because in some episodes the monkey does stuff with his butt, but there's no need to hate on it, it's a funny show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGentlemanWalrus November 26, 2012

Eh?

I watched this when I was about 10.Back then I really didn't care what I watched but coming back and watching it it's not very quality.The aanimation is crude,jokes are mostly puns or butt jokes.Everyone's (particularly the main fellow,Adam) voice is extremely grating except for the giraffe.I don't know about this one.
Teen, 16 years old Written bylovzhisdad October 18, 2012

THIS kind of Crude humor on TV-Y7?

There is a lot of crude humor (A character blows a bubble of snot between his nostrils, swallows it, and then burps, for instance). Plus, there are some bad messages, like the message that "being disgusting is a good way to sell a product".
Teen, 13 years old Written byEdJake June 8, 2012

This show sucks... NOT!

I really do not understand all the hate the show's receiving. It's funny, original, good-lookin', funny, with greatly-voiced characters with fleshed-out personalities added... Great show! The plots are sometimes a bit bizzare, Jake sometimes does some "yuck" stuff with his butt, and the music is sometimes off. - SOMETIMES Overall, I think this is one of CN's last great shows which is on the level of the original "Cartoon Cartoons!" 5/5, for sure!
Teen, 15 years old Written byComedyKing May 19, 2012

No wonder why nobody likes Cartoon Network any more

This show is a terrible, terrible cartoon. What I hate about it is its vulgarity and gross humor. It's completely doubtful that parents are ever going give this show a good review. Jake thinks his butt is sexy but who in their right minds would find Jake's butt sexy?! The animation for the characters look so ugly too. The characters from Adventure Time look better. Speaking of which, the characters are incredibly obnoxious too and they all threat Adam like he's the school punching bag. My Gym Partner's a Monkey is an embarrassing show! I am so thankful that it's not on DVD and you should be too.
Kid, 12 years old January 21, 2012

not for kids

In one episode, Adam Lyon is seen with just underwear on
Kid, 12 years old November 28, 2010

Not a good show

The show has its funny parts but overall is just dumb. They make fun of butts a lot, and it's weird!
Kid, 11 years old July 27, 2010

This was a really bad show. The only reason I would watch it again is if I was really bored. I wish they would cancel the show soon. Don't watch this show! I rate this show iffy for 7-8 year olds. Oh, and the monkey always likes to make jokes about his butt. How dumb is that?
Teen, 13 years old Written byParamoreFan09 April 10, 2010

Ew.

This is one of the stupidest things i have EVER seen. The butt stuff is stupid and gross. Don't waste your time. Is this show even still on? I'm sure it was short lived...
Kid, 12 years old September 4, 2009

Kid, 10 years old June 24, 2009

I love it. I watch it in New York.