All member reviews for My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Teen, 13 years old Written bySouthParkPikachu August 21, 2012

Best show on Hub!

As a pegasister, this is my favorite show that is MLP related! But some episodes may frighten the younger kids or the emotional viewers. Sometimes they use dodgy language (stupid, idiot, whelp, fool, etc.) which may not be appropriate to kids under 5, also some characters could scare kids. But other than that, this is a great show with positive messages/role models!
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 18, 2012

YES! YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!

Coming from a male,this show is amazing! Before it came out back in 2010,it looked stupid! So I didn't watch the premire.This year,I heard males have praising the show since it came out.So I watched it to see what everyone was talking about.IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was funny,the animation was AWESOME,there was amazing edacational value,excellent acting,it gives little kids positive messages,and there are excellent role models! If you don't like this gold,shut up!!! WTH is wrong with you? I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show! It is on my Top 5 best shows ever list as #5.#4-T.U.F.F. Puppy,#3-The Simpsons,#2-Hey Arnold,#1-SpongeBob.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysixfish11 December 2, 2011

BRONY AWAYYYYYYYYY

oh my god. i mean really. this show is somehow pure genious. LOOK AT ME IM A 13 YEAR OLD BOY AND IVE SEEN EVERY EPISODE.....AND I WAKE UP SATURDAY MORNINGS TO SEE NEW ONES. i have nothing to say but it is addicting. if you want a good kid show this is it....... buuuuut if i haaaaave to nitpick it is a little producty. it has one of the largest toy collections out there and the flashy episodes do make a "want" factor build in children. overall good show.
Kid, 11 years old October 4, 2013

OKAY

Slight Violence with the villans but other than that it is an ok show
Kid, 9 years old September 22, 2013

Cute adorable show

I love this Show it's awesome Fluttershy is so cute and pinkie is so funny I love the episode where twilight sparkle is a princess the ponys are good role models for kids but some of the villains can be a little scary for younger kids it's so mean when people do fanfics where the make some ponys evil such as pinkie pie
Teen, 17 years old Written bybel8910 July 22, 2013

An Amazing Show for All Ages

My Little Pony is a great show for any age. Every episode teaches a lesson about friendship that even people my age can enjoy. I got into My Little Pony at 15 or 16 years old, thinking it was a cheesy show for little kids, but as I watched my first episode, I began to love the show, and all the great characters. The drawing and animation is amazing, the songs are catchy, the storylines are captivating, and there's always a useful lesson to be learned from these colorful ponies. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a good show, even if you're not a little girl.
Teen, 15 years old Written by-imperfection May 12, 2013

Best Show there is, but please know...

My Little Pony is an excellent show. From the graphics to the plot, everything is 5 star. I believe that the show was once targeted for small children ages 4 & up, as the show progressed things changed. What everyone must know is that this show is NOT about teaching your children math, or another language, or shapes or whatnot. (That's what NickJR is for) If anything, this show is just like any other cartoon like: Spongebob Squarepants, Adventure Time, Fairly Odd Parents, etc. The show is meant for entertainment and from watching the show myself I say this show is more suitable for persons ages 10+. If you have watched all the episodes like myself, you'd know that TWO (2) alcohol jokes were made throughout the series. One with Spike calling Applejack: "Appletini" and the other with Pinkie Pie referring to their punch being "spiked" after Spike the Dragon fell asleep in the punch bowl. Not to mention there are also references from popular shows/ movies from "The A Team" to "Cinderella". Need I remind the viewers and the parents of young children that the show does have quite an amount of close-ups on the ponies "flanks" (buttocks, to be exact) Although the title: "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" may sound girly and babyish know that this show is far different from the last 3.5 generations of girly, playful, glitters and rainbows ponies. Even though the show consists of magic, princesses, and unicorns, its far from the fairy tale theme. This show is not like "Dora the Explorer" or "The Wonder Pets", etc. Please, do not rely on the media, news, etc. on information or reviews; they've never watched the show nor do they know what they're talking about. Please, do your research.
Teen, 14 years old Written byjackskellingtonlvr February 3, 2013

Good show, some disturbing episodes with happy endings

Good for kids, steer clear of "Lesson zero" and "Party of one" with the little ones. Those are episodes where key characters go insane. No joke, it's true. Just don't let them go online alone, as things such as "Cupcakes" and "The rainbow factory" are waiting to scare the heck out of your 5-year-olds. They are terrifying mlp fanfics, with a fair share of blood and gore.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTeen2 November 2, 2012

OMG This show is so cute!

Teen, 17 years old Written byRosebud95 October 29, 2012

Really good!

I didn't think I'd watch it, but it's really good. It's kind of like Phineas and Ferb, with its clever humor :)
Kid, 11 years old October 10, 2012

Im a pegasister

Kid, 11 years old October 9, 2012

A very good show, just not for 4 year olds.

This show is hilarous. It also has a lot of violence such as rainbow crashing into twilight's balcony. Another example is twilight getting hit in the head by a flowerpot, then a anvil, then a haycart, and then a piano. My third example is scootaloo failing to play the piano, so she bangs her head on it. While all sexual references and beer references will fly over kids heads(It took me awhile to figure one out!) there was one time rainbow yanked some bed sheet off of fluttershy; she blushes about 3 seconds later suggesting she sleeps naked. Rainbow also kisses fluttershy in another episode. Also all the ponys in ponyville treat cider like beer (Which I personaly find hilarous). And the rolemodels. Nearly all the main six are good role models(rarity is the exception.). There are good messages at the end as well. And there is Derpy hooves. She isn't offensive in any way. Overall this show is a family-friendly show.
Kid, 10 years old August 26, 2012

Cool show

A TV show suitable for children all ages! There is some positive role models, positive messages, and some educational scenes somewhere in there!
Kid, 10 years old August 20, 2012

BEST. SHOW. EVER!!!!

I am addicted to this show! I eagerly await the next episode. It isn't just a show for little kids. Even teens like it! Go watch it on Netflix or YouTube. NOW!
Kid, 10 years old February 26, 2012

BEST SHOW EVER!

BST SHOW EVER!the other MLPs SUCKED.but thisis awesome!BrOnY fOrEvEr!()()<---brohoof
Teen, 15 years old Written byColaProduct December 26, 2011

Confession Time...

I love this show. At fifteen, I can name every one of the mane (intentionally spelled wrong) six, have started using the phrase "everypony." It's partially because of the internet sensation it has become, but make no mistake, it's an amazing show, as far as children's shows go. Scratch that, it's a good show in general. Yes, it's about ponies. And yes, it's directed at little girls. But there's no reason why teens and adults can't enjoy it as well. It's cute, innocent, funny, and sweet. It's an entertaining show that's not full of sex, violence, or unfunny "humor."
Teen, 14 years old Written bybrony for life December 6, 2011

mylittleponyizm

my little pony is the best show for kids i even wacth it 12 im a brony and i love the show
Kid, 12 years old August 19, 2011

good for everyone!!

this show is awesome!! im 12 and know 15 year olds who watch this show and like it! this show is good for ALL ages.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySweetDisposition August 6, 2011

At this point, I watch the show more than my 4 year old cousin.

I'm hooked on this show. It has something for everyone. My little cousins love watching the ponies work together, and for the main character Twilight to use her magic powers. I love the show's sense of humor, I laugh during the show so often. My little cousins aren't opposed to the show's humor either... Truthfully, I'd have more to say, but it's been said already. The show is cute, very family friendly, and hilarious. Watch it. It's really addicting.
Kid, 12 years old July 31, 2011

FAVORITE SHOW (and I'm 12.)

I am 12, female, and ADORE this show. It is great for 1st grade and up- the majority of the audience is 30-40 year old males. Very little violence, a piano and anvil is dropped on Twilight accidentally, and the monsters may be scary. There is flirting from Spike to Rarity, and Spike almost kisses Applejack in one episode. It is a running ad for the Hasbro franchise. You will LOVE THIS SHOW.