All teen and kid member reviews for My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Kid, 10 years old August 26, 2012

Cool show

A TV show suitable for children all ages! There is some positive role models, positive messages, and some educational scenes somewhere in there!
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 18, 2012

YES! YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!

Coming from a male,this show is amazing! Before it came out back in 2010,it looked stupid! So I didn't watch the premire.This year,I heard males have praising the show since it came out.So I watched it to see what everyone was talking about.IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was funny,the animation was AWESOME,there was amazing edacational value,excellent acting,it gives little kids positive messages,and there are excellent role models! If you don't like this gold,shut up!!! WTH is wrong with you? I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show! It is on my Top 5 best shows ever list as #5.#4-T.U.F.F. Puppy,#3-The Simpsons,#2-Hey Arnold,#1-SpongeBob.
Kid, 11 years old November 25, 2011

Brony/Pegasister and Proud

I'm a pegasister. Yeah, I'm part of the show's target audience, but I found out about it through the internet. Fox news can go drive off a cliff. Bronies are awesome. Yeah, we like a show for 4 year old girls. It's hilarious. It has internet memes. The voices are cute. I infact wrote an 8 paragraph essay on why every pony is best pony. In the extremely popular animated television series “My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic”, there are six ponies who are the stars of the show. The fans of this show, called bronies and pegasisters, sometimes fight about which of these ponies is “best pony”. The pony’s names are Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie. This essay will hopefully help people stop fighting and agree everypony is best pony. Twilight Sparkle is best pony because she is very intelligent and loves books. She is the student of the ruler of Equestria, Princess Celestia. She is about the 4th most popular pony. Twilight is the main star of the show. She moved from the city of Canterlot into Ponyville. She lives in her library inside of a tree. She is a unicorn. Overall, Twilight Sparkle is an intelligent librarian pony. Applejack is best pony because she is strong, honest and hard-working. She lives and works on a farm (Sweet Apple Acres) and lives with her family, who also work on the farm. She is the 5th most popular pony in the series. She sells apples to help keep the farm running and to help her grandmother, Granny Smith replace her hip. Overall, Applejack is a hardworking and loyal pony. Rainbow Dash is best pony because she is loyal, brave and athletic. She is the only pony who can perform the Sonic Rainboom, a legendary pegasus trick. She was the main factor in giving all of her friend’s their cutie marks, the sign on a pony’s flank representing what they do best, or their special talent. She is the fastest pony in Ponyville, and is aiming to join the legendary flying team, the Wonderbolts. She is the most popular pony, but almost ties with Fluttershy. Overall, Rainbow Dash is a speedy and athletic pegasus. Fluttershy is best pony because she is kind, gentle and medicinally skilled. She is an animal doctor for all of the sick and injured animals she finds around Equestria. She is the 2nd most popular pony, but she’s very close in popularity to Rainbow Dash. She is sensitive, and is deemed “adorable” by many bronies. Overall, Fluttershy is a shy and helpful veterinarian. Pinkie Pie is best pony because she is fun-loving, funny and lovable. She is known for working and living at the bakery “Sugarcube Corner”. Her aunt and uncle, Mrs. And Mr. Cake own the bakery itself. Pinkie pie is the 3rd most popular pony. She is sometimes known as bipolar and having multiple personalities because of the episode “Party of One” and the grimdark fanfiction “Cupcakes”. Overall, Pinkie Pie is a funny and lovable baker. Rarity is best pony because she is fashionable, generous and a bit of a drama queen. She is the 6th most popular pony, leaving her at the bottom of the list. She works as both a fashion designer and a seamstress at a clothing boutique named “The Carousel Boutique”. Overall, Rarity is a generous and stylish fashion designer. In conclusion, every pony in My Little Pony: Friendship is magic is special in their own way. I hope this essay help people realize all ponies are special, even the background ponies!
Kid, 10 years old July 21, 2011

Amazing Show For ALL Ages

The show is probably the best girl cartoon out there. And boys' cartoon too. ;) It expresses that not ALL girls are obsessed with fashion (except Rarity!) makeup and dating. It sends out many, many great messages about friendship and kindness. Hilarious as well as inspirational. Not to mention all the Fans crazing about it. Just spoon a drop of MLP:FiM and you'll be chugging it down soon after. Also, it's just a little bit of cartoon violence parents. ;)
Teen, 15 years old Written byMauro C June 24, 2011

One of the best shows this generation has to offer.

Kid, 10 years old June 6, 2011

My Little Pony is for All Ages!

I believe this is a really awesome show. This is because the characters show a lot of diversity, and most of the characters what friendship really means. This show is basically like a fable to me, with a moral at the end. For someone like me, who has little to no friends, in their/my perspective, it is quite education. However, there are some cons in this show that parents will dislike. There can be some violence, regarding the pilot, but from some review I've seen on YouTube, that is just to give the backround of the characters, and you should dig deeper into this big blue series. This show seems to have 18+ men and tomboys go Lady GaGa over it. That shows that this show is not only appropiate for children and has great child humor, while at the same time, it has Tween-Adulthood humor as well. To conclude, this is a feminine version of Phineas and Ferb, but yet with a different point and characters. And when I mean feminine version of Phineas and Ferb, I mean to say it like this: It's a cartoon for all ages!~
Kid, 12 years old August 29, 2015

Adorable with Great Messages!

An adorable show great for girls or boys of all ages. The ponies are always learning lessons about friendship and every episode has a lesson that a pony says as she writes in down in a letter or book. The ponies save Equestria on multiple occasions by combining the powers of their friendship to harness the Elements of Harmony to defeat whatever comes at them. All problems are solved through uniting with other ponies to overcome challenges. Great for the younger ones, always with something to offer for the older ones too. It's adorable. Recommended any day of the week.
Kid, 12 years old August 17, 2015

Kid, 12 years old July 25, 2015

MLP:FIM A.K.A. the greatest show ever

Hello! If you are reading my review thanks! I can't wait to tell you about my favorite cartoon. This show brings back memories from when i was 5. The themes are a bit complicated for younger viewers but there has never been a curse word (not even crap) that has been uddered on this show. This show is pretty family friendly but does have some scary creatures. Luckily children are taught to "giggle at the ghostlies" by the energetic pinkie pie. This show teaches great lessons to children by age and children at heart. this show is unlike any other children shows because there are many adult references too. (example in one episode characters from the movie the big labowski are shown at a bowling alley talking to Doctor Whooves, a parody of the brittish sci fi show doctor who.) The only concerning this is the fan art which contains many beautiful pictures but also some disturbing adult picuters of ponies that are very similar looking to humans in sexual poses sometimes even showing their "privates" to the male viewers called bronies (for more information please view the Brony documentary on netflix) these i have seen first hand and found very disturbing. Not that i hate one beautiful and talented artists. Remember to monitor your children if they do search my little pony on the internet. But most of it is Safe For Work. Enjoy the show ;)
Teen, 14 years old Written byMinccino27 July 22, 2015

For (almost) everypony!

My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic is for everyone! It has plenty of things for everyone to enjoy such as: adult jokes, mythological creatures, action, insanity, and positive roles that everyone can use! Amazing plotlines and characters with that anyone can relate to! It is starting to get a little violent though. A few violent things in My Little Pony: general violence(punching, kneeing, kicking), magical violence(magic beams, magic fire, spells), real world problems(slavery, betrayal,insanity), natural disasters(avalanches, blizzards, etc), and even death. They take the moral of death a different way without showing not the death of a character, but by showing Rainbow Dash's pet tortoise, Tank, go into hibernation. Overall awesome show!
Kid, 11 years old July 1, 2015

Amazing, Cute, Great for all ages!

I think this is an amazing show. After each episode, they reflect what they learned and what they could have done better. There is some scary stuff so it is best to know what your child can't and can handle. I wish I had this show when I was 4!
Teen, 17 years old Written byShadow Phoenix June 17, 2015

The Best Animated Series of Modern Times

Iffy if you disapprove of fighting, dark themes or mild violence. Disregard the 5 years old rating, it's a really insightful show filled with great and relatable characters. To say that it is good only for children is inaccurate as the show teaches you how to become a better individual and friend. Recommended for all!
Teen, 14 years old Written bytoysorama. May 26, 2015

One of the best

This is definitely one of the best shows on television today
Kid, 12 years old May 18, 2015

positive messages

The main characters are constantly learning valuable lessons about friendship. Spike does constantly show he has a crush on Rarity though, causing the show to be for a little older children.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytwilights April 25, 2015

Absolutely wonderful!

This cartoon is brilliant! Great messages and great lessons! It is perfect for your family and friends! It is great for adult males and adult females. Kids will definitely enjoy this! There are also lots of characters that you can relate to!
Teen, 17 years old Written byUltimateTwiligh... April 23, 2015

Good show but actually...

Actually,the thing is that they do have some Violence,Or Romance scenes.They also have things like weddings,funerals,immortality,and insanity(Which is fine)But though,They have some kissing on it(Episode 26 Season 2)So,this show is good for kids overall due to great role models and poaitive morals like friendship.But,if you wish to have your kids to watch the kissing scenes,I think you should close your kids eyes until the kissing scene is over.
Kid, 12 years old April 20, 2015

The best animated kids show on tv right now

I love mlp! It is amazing and soo funny. But the only thing that you might find offensive is that in the first episode there is a kind of creepy character but I is amazing watch this show
Teen, 14 years old Written byawildmew March 25, 2015

This... show... is... AWESOME!!!

This show is the BEST SHOW EVER!!! This has a lot of awesome fights, amazing plots, and a positive message. I am proud to be a Brony. :)
Kid, 12 years old March 15, 2015

It doesn't just have positive messages for kids but for the adult viewers as well

I love this show more then any other show.Applejack is my favorite character but Cadence comes close.It is also smart and is sometimes funny.But don't expect your child to want a lot of pony toys!!
Kid, 12 years old March 1, 2015

It is good for kids

My cousin is a kid about 14 and she likes it . No matter he age it is educational too!