All member reviews for My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Kid, 9 years old August 3, 2013

Awesome Show

Awesome show for all ages. I'm nine and I love it! Great show. ; )
Teen, 13 years old Written bypikachurocks343 July 28, 2013

I'm 13 and I love this show!!

Some people think (especially my dad) this show is just for little babies or something. It's for everyone. And some think it's just for girls. I've read comments on other sites of boys who watch this show. It shows how you can be friendly towards people and you can tolerate the ones you don't like. Everypony in the show is friendly towards one another. It has positive messages and role models, and educational value.
Kid, 11 years old July 15, 2013

one of the best cartoons

I like this show I'm a girl and 11 this show is great for every age even boys
Teen, 13 years old Written byToonamiFan13 July 8, 2013

Freindship is Magic: A Suprising Gem

For a show that is based off a product that is for little girls, it has a HUGE male audience. And I can see why. All of the characters are extremely likable and have diverse personalities, the humor is pulled off well, the music is suprisingly good, and the animation looks amazing (I wish Problem Solverz and Johnny Test had flash animation that's as good as MLP: FiM). So overall, Friendship is Magic is a suprisinglly great show that eleminates all worries of having to sit down with your daughter to watch her favorite shows.
Kid, 9 years old June 30, 2013

MLP Is The Best Show Ever!!!

I am a 9 Year Old Girl and MLP is One of My Fav Shows Ever!!! My 2 Older Brothers Also Watch The Show and I Get Why They Like It. Alot of Teens and Young Adult Men Love The Show and One Reason Why Is Because It's Made By Lauren Faust. These Men are Bronys and I'm a Pegasister and This Show Is Targeted To Little Girls But 3/4 of It's Fandom is Men. Really I Get Why, It Has Great Characters That Do Not Make Girls Look Girly-Little-Horses But Make Them Look Like Strong Teen Girls. This Show Has Great Musical Numbers and Really Good Animation Detail. This Show Shows Friendship is Magic. I Really Think This Show Should Win an Award For Best Animated TV Series of All Time Too.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMrMovieBuff June 19, 2013

I love My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

I am very proud to be a brony. My favorite episode by far is Fall Weather Friends. The ponies are super cute (with my favorite pony being Fluttershy). Also, this show is just as funny as Hey Arnold and Rugrats (two shows I love). Perfect animation and voice acting too. There are a lot of great role-models, positive messages, and educational value for the kids. I totally recommend MLP:FiM.
Kid, 12 years old June 12, 2013

Good for all ages

This show is incredible! At first i thought it was really girly and had too much girly stuff i it but I see that you can't judge a show by its name. As you can see, I like this show and i'm 12 years old! I say that this show is great for all ages from 2 years old and up.
Kid, 12 years old June 11, 2013

Awesome show for Tweens

Awesome show but in not the best for little kids. There is violence in my little pony so that might scare little kids. Also there is love in the show. (EWW,) The ponies say stupid and dumb sometimes. ANd in one ep twilight smokes. The show I good for kids over 9 or 10. But not younger then 8. The show is awesome, thought I'm almost a teen. I love love love it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrobobot14 June 10, 2013

Guess what? It's a review!

I became a pegasister when I was younger, being absorbed in collecting dolls from time to time. I never expected for me to relive this moment-yet I have! This show conveys some amazing messages to kids and adults alike. These reassuring messages explain how you can be a fabulous friend, no matter what the issue may be. You can accept each other's differences while embracing who YOU are yourself. Besides displaying whole-hearted messages, it also has some dallops of humor, which is mostly innocent. By mostly, I'm refrencing that in one episode, Pinkie Pie jokes that the punch is spiked. However, it is not truly spiked, but has Spike taking a siesta in there. And I shall warn the parents that there are some amounts of violence in this show as well. This is mostly Twlight's magic and the power of the Elements of Harmony, which involves no blood. The small occasions of kicking and punching also do no harm as well. Overall, I predict many will enjoy this educational show, no matter what age or gender
Teen, 16 years old Written byMeesterBob May 28, 2013

My Little Pony came out better than expected.

Having watched this show a few times with my sisters, I can say from an informed position that it is one of the best children's shows today. The amount f good messages, light & fluffy atmosphere, and depth of character is enough to keep entertained and on the right path.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJack'sRants'N'More May 27, 2013

Jack Salutes: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

This is a very cute cartoon. I love it so much. I love all the ponies, but my favorites are Fluttershy and Twilight (ONLY when she was a unicorn. They ruined her when she became an Alicorn). Also, spike is too funny for words. He always makes me laugh. Also, there are A LOT of positive messages and really good role models for the kids. IMO, kids should watch this instead of that stupid show named Dinosaur Train (or Dorkasour Train). Anyways, BRONIES UNITE!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byLedZepFan98 May 18, 2013

Great show for the whole family.

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic is a great show which is the essential family show of the past 10 years (in my opinion). It provides some great morals about friendship while giving some great role models. What I really like is that despite the fact it's based on the incredibly popular My Little Pony toy line it makes little attempt to advertise it's toys and focuses more on character development and I love that. The show also combines everything I love: expressive animation, movie references, creative writing, themes I can relate to and every kind of humor imaginable (black comedy, innuendo, high comedy, low comedy, observational comedy, physical comedy, slapstick surreal humor). Now, some these episodes such as Putting Your Hoof Down are very mature and the characters aren't really shown as great role models (hell, they are aren't even that likeable in that episode.) it almost reaches Seinfeld territory there is also domestic violence in the same episode.
Teen, 15 years old Written by-imperfection May 12, 2013

Best Show there is, but please know...

My Little Pony is an excellent show. From the graphics to the plot, everything is 5 star. I believe that the show was once targeted for small children ages 4 & up, as the show progressed things changed. What everyone must know is that this show is NOT about teaching your children math, or another language, or shapes or whatnot. (That's what NickJR is for) If anything, this show is just like any other cartoon like: Spongebob Squarepants, Adventure Time, Fairly Odd Parents, etc. The show is meant for entertainment and from watching the show myself I say this show is more suitable for persons ages 10+. If you have watched all the episodes like myself, you'd know that TWO (2) alcohol jokes were made throughout the series. One with Spike calling Applejack: "Appletini" and the other with Pinkie Pie referring to their punch being "spiked" after Spike the Dragon fell asleep in the punch bowl. Not to mention there are also references from popular shows/ movies from "The A Team" to "Cinderella". Need I remind the viewers and the parents of young children that the show does have quite an amount of close-ups on the ponies "flanks" (buttocks, to be exact) Although the title: "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" may sound girly and babyish know that this show is far different from the last 3.5 generations of girly, playful, glitters and rainbows ponies. Even though the show consists of magic, princesses, and unicorns, its far from the fairy tale theme. This show is not like "Dora the Explorer" or "The Wonder Pets", etc. Please, do not rely on the media, news, etc. on information or reviews; they've never watched the show nor do they know what they're talking about. Please, do your research.
Kid, 8 years old May 5, 2013

Good Show, but you should be 5.

Messages at the end of each show are good for kids, however, some violence, like ponies getting smashed into doors, like Twilight in "Feeling Pinkie Keen". Some sex, like Spike has a crush on Rarity. Language, but not mild, such as "losers" in "Party of One". Good show, anyway.
Teen, 15 years old Written byStewdog_ April 25, 2013

This show will make you 20% cooler

I'm a brony! This show is for everyone seriously the only inappropriate parts are lesson zero, which isn't too bad, and party for one which is honestly a little scary (and I'm 15). Make sure to stay clear of the internet because... there are some weird stuff. Ether way this is easily the best show I've ever watch and I'm proud to be a brony!
Kid, 10 years old April 15, 2013

For anyone any Gender.

I Love MLP. It's a great show for any age any gender.
Teen, 13 years old Written byRainbowDash April 13, 2013

Bronies Unite!

I love this SHOW! This show has diverse characters and better plots then the older ones which were tragic fails. Sometimes it does trick you times like in Lesson Zero Twilight sees Fluttershy killing a bear by snapping it's neck but she is really massging it. In the Friendship is Magic Rairty takes a scale from a lake monster and it appers that she killed him but really just cut here tail. In Party for One Pinkie Pie went insane for a little bit. The show tricks you into many things and does have some fake violence like some cowponys fought some Native Buffalo with pie. (people thing it's a racist thing). I just Love the show. BROHOOF! /)
Teen, 15 years old Written byGateswing_Guy March 15, 2013

Anyone can watch this show!

This is #4 on my favorite shows list! I love MLP:FiM. IT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! The ponies are really cute, Fluttershy is my favorite. The animation is not half bad. The acting is really good, I love the friendship reports at the end of every episode, and to top it all off you feel happy when you watch it. Everytime I watch MLP:FiM I feel like I drank 66 cans and 37 bottles of soda! That means I feel happy when I watch it! :D. Yeah, I love this show. The Hub is the ONLY bright spot on TV. CN, Disney, and Nick cancelled all their good shows and replaced them with crappy shows! The Hub is SUCH a breath of fresh of fresh air! Try watching MLP:FiM! Trust me, it's not as girly as it looks and sounds.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydogsukulele678 February 28, 2013

PINKY PIE IS SO TOTALY EPIC.

I think that Twilight's friends are such awesome friends! this series is so addictive though.
Teen, 16 years old Written byTheBeatlesPkmnFan42 February 18, 2013

An amazing show

One of the best TV shows on the air point blank. This show is loved by people of all ages and of both genders, and is defiantly one of my favorite shows. The show is about a pony named Twilight Sparkle, an anti-social unicorn who only cares about books and studying. Her mentor, Princess Celestia, sends her to Ponyville to make friends. She meets Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Fluttershy, and by the second episode, becomes friends with them. I could go on and on about how much I love this extremely popular show, but I don't have the time to recap all the episodes, even if I want to. =P All in all, kids, teens, and adults need to watch this; the show has some humor and references only teens and adults would get in it, so they can enjoy it too, as made obvious by all the bronies around the world. 10/10