All member reviews for My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Kid, 11 years old September 30, 2013

Great Friendship Message

I used to watch My Little Pony when i was little. It was the original version. I liked it. Then this new, fun, cartoon version of My Little Pony came out. Being 11 years old, you might think it's weird that I watched an episode. And you know what? : It was way more interesting! More plot, the character's personality changed, everything was totally remodeled. I would recommend this to those moms with their little female ye highs. Great friendship message.
Kid, 9 years old September 22, 2013

Cute adorable show

I love this Show it's awesome Fluttershy is so cute and pinkie is so funny I love the episode where twilight sparkle is a princess the ponys are good role models for kids but some of the villains can be a little scary for younger kids it's so mean when people do fanfics where the make some ponys evil such as pinkie pie
Teen, 17 years old Written byILoveTacoBell September 12, 2013

This is a great show.

I LOVE MLP:FiM. It's an amazing TV show. I LOVE the ponies! They are super cute (Fluttershy is my favorite!) The voice actors do a great job as well. The animation is nice and colorful and the humor is hilarious. This is the best show on The Hub.
Teen, 13 years old Written byj1465 September 5, 2013

They let people post full episodes on youtube so they can get more money of toys

it's an ok show in the least and a lot of people buy the toys
Teen, 14 years old Written byFairyWars98 August 31, 2013

A bit of a troublesome show for the tots?

I've been a fan of this since the g3 days, but looking at some of the episodes, I kinda worry for the younger audience... Like in the episode "Luna Eclipsed" everyone thinks Princess Luna is still "Nightmare Moon" even though she isn't. At least 15 minutes or so into the episode, Luna accidentally scares a couple ponies in a spider game, which causes everyone to run around. Luna calmly says "Do not run away!" but it doesn't work, so Luna has no choice but to yell in her Canterlot voice and in the process, she summons clouds and a mini-storm. Younger kids who are startled by someone yelling and thunder would obviously be freaked at this point... Luna is one of my favorites, so I don't want parents complaining that she's "too scary." :\ Plus a message to parents: DO NOT search My Little Pony on YouTube if your looking for child friendly stuff. Cause you won't. Bronies and Pegasisters (AKA Older fans, like me) like to make Fanmade animations that are almost identical to the shows and put inappropriate stuff in it. If I were you I would stick to the DVD's or Hasbro's site.
Kid, 8 years old August 28, 2013

POOOOOOOOOOOONNIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS!!!!!

This show is about twilight the unicorn and her friends has to defeat that princess celestia tells about it.Twilight's friends are rainbow dash,applejack,pinkie pie,rarity,fluttershy.Princess celestia is the ruler of ponyville,but she live in canterlot.All twilight's friends and twilight wants to go to the gala in canterlot.Pinkie pie makes funny jokes and make her friends laugh.The animation kinda looks like foster's home animation. It's an amazing cartoon but sometimes too girly.Dear princess celestia today I learned that your show is AWWWWSOOOOOOOOOOME!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byUseursense August 16, 2013

LUV IT!!!

My sister and I watch this ALL the time! It is a very cute tv show, and pinkie pie is just hilarious! It is focused on friendship, and gives examples of great friends! Rarity is generous, apple jack is honest, rainbow dash is loyal, pinkie pie is ALWAYS giggling, fluttershy is kind, and twilight always stands for the right and studies hard! They do fight sometimes, but they get over it quickly. I luv this series!
Kid, 9 years old August 3, 2013

Awesome Show

Awesome show for all ages. I'm nine and I love it! Great show. ; )
Teen, 13 years old Written bypikachurocks343 July 28, 2013

I'm 13 and I love this show!!

Some people think (especially my dad) this show is just for little babies or something. It's for everyone. And some think it's just for girls. I've read comments on other sites of boys who watch this show. It shows how you can be friendly towards people and you can tolerate the ones you don't like. Everypony in the show is friendly towards one another. It has positive messages and role models, and educational value.
Kid, 11 years old July 15, 2013

one of the best cartoons

I like this show I'm a girl and 11 this show is great for every age even boys
Teen, 13 years old Written byToonamiFan13 July 8, 2013

Freindship is Magic: A Suprising Gem

For a show that is based off a product that is for little girls, it has a HUGE male audience. And I can see why. All of the characters are extremely likable and have diverse personalities, the humor is pulled off well, the music is suprisingly good, and the animation looks amazing (I wish Problem Solverz and Johnny Test had flash animation that's as good as MLP: FiM). So overall, Friendship is Magic is a suprisinglly great show that eleminates all worries of having to sit down with your daughter to watch her favorite shows.
Kid, 9 years old June 30, 2013

MLP Is The Best Show Ever!!!

I am a 9 Year Old Girl and MLP is One of My Fav Shows Ever!!! My 2 Older Brothers Also Watch The Show and I Get Why They Like It. Alot of Teens and Young Adult Men Love The Show and One Reason Why Is Because It's Made By Lauren Faust. These Men are Bronys and I'm a Pegasister and This Show Is Targeted To Little Girls But 3/4 of It's Fandom is Men. Really I Get Why, It Has Great Characters That Do Not Make Girls Look Girly-Little-Horses But Make Them Look Like Strong Teen Girls. This Show Has Great Musical Numbers and Really Good Animation Detail. This Show Shows Friendship is Magic. I Really Think This Show Should Win an Award For Best Animated TV Series of All Time Too.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMrMovieBuff June 19, 2013

I love My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

I am very proud to be a brony. My favorite episode by far is Fall Weather Friends. The ponies are super cute (with my favorite pony being Fluttershy). Also, this show is just as funny as Hey Arnold and Rugrats (two shows I love). Perfect animation and voice acting too. There are a lot of great role-models, positive messages, and educational value for the kids. I totally recommend MLP:FiM.
Kid, 12 years old June 12, 2013

Good for all ages

This show is incredible! At first i thought it was really girly and had too much girly stuff i it but I see that you can't judge a show by its name. As you can see, I like this show and i'm 12 years old! I say that this show is great for all ages from 2 years old and up.
Kid, 12 years old June 11, 2013

Awesome show for Tweens

Awesome show but in not the best for little kids. There is violence in my little pony so that might scare little kids. Also there is love in the show. (EWW,) The ponies say stupid and dumb sometimes. ANd in one ep twilight smokes. The show I good for kids over 9 or 10. But not younger then 8. The show is awesome, thought I'm almost a teen. I love love love it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrobobot14 June 10, 2013

Guess what? It's a review!

I became a pegasister when I was younger, being absorbed in collecting dolls from time to time. I never expected for me to relive this moment-yet I have! This show conveys some amazing messages to kids and adults alike. These reassuring messages explain how you can be a fabulous friend, no matter what the issue may be. You can accept each other's differences while embracing who YOU are yourself. Besides displaying whole-hearted messages, it also has some dallops of humor, which is mostly innocent. By mostly, I'm refrencing that in one episode, Pinkie Pie jokes that the punch is spiked. However, it is not truly spiked, but has Spike taking a siesta in there. And I shall warn the parents that there are some amounts of violence in this show as well. This is mostly Twlight's magic and the power of the Elements of Harmony, which involves no blood. The small occasions of kicking and punching also do no harm as well. Overall, I predict many will enjoy this educational show, no matter what age or gender
Teen, 16 years old Written byMeesterBob May 28, 2013

My Little Pony came out better than expected.

Having watched this show a few times with my sisters, I can say from an informed position that it is one of the best children's shows today. The amount f good messages, light & fluffy atmosphere, and depth of character is enough to keep entertained and on the right path.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJack'sRants'N'More May 27, 2013

Jack Salutes: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

This is a very cute cartoon. I love it so much. I love all the ponies, but my favorites are Fluttershy and Twilight (ONLY when she was a unicorn. They ruined her when she became an Alicorn). Also, spike is too funny for words. He always makes me laugh. Also, there are A LOT of positive messages and really good role models for the kids. IMO, kids should watch this instead of that stupid show named Dinosaur Train (or Dorkasour Train). Anyways, BRONIES UNITE!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byLedZepFan98 May 18, 2013

Great show for the whole family.

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic is a great show which is the essential family show of the past 10 years (in my opinion). It provides some great morals about friendship while giving some great role models. What I really like is that despite the fact it's based on the incredibly popular My Little Pony toy line it makes little attempt to advertise it's toys and focuses more on character development and I love that. The show also combines everything I love: expressive animation, movie references, creative writing, themes I can relate to and every kind of humor imaginable (black comedy, innuendo, high comedy, low comedy, observational comedy, physical comedy, slapstick surreal humor). Now, some these episodes such as Putting Your Hoof Down are very mature and the characters aren't really shown as great role models (hell, they are aren't even that likeable in that episode.) it almost reaches Seinfeld territory there is also domestic violence in the same episode.
Teen, 15 years old Written by-imperfection May 12, 2013

Best Show there is, but please know...

My Little Pony is an excellent show. From the graphics to the plot, everything is 5 star. I believe that the show was once targeted for small children ages 4 & up, as the show progressed things changed. What everyone must know is that this show is NOT about teaching your children math, or another language, or shapes or whatnot. (That's what NickJR is for) If anything, this show is just like any other cartoon like: Spongebob Squarepants, Adventure Time, Fairly Odd Parents, etc. The show is meant for entertainment and from watching the show myself I say this show is more suitable for persons ages 10+. If you have watched all the episodes like myself, you'd know that TWO (2) alcohol jokes were made throughout the series. One with Spike calling Applejack: "Appletini" and the other with Pinkie Pie referring to their punch being "spiked" after Spike the Dragon fell asleep in the punch bowl. Not to mention there are also references from popular shows/ movies from "The A Team" to "Cinderella". Need I remind the viewers and the parents of young children that the show does have quite an amount of close-ups on the ponies "flanks" (buttocks, to be exact) Although the title: "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" may sound girly and babyish know that this show is far different from the last 3.5 generations of girly, playful, glitters and rainbows ponies. Even though the show consists of magic, princesses, and unicorns, its far from the fairy tale theme. This show is not like "Dora the Explorer" or "The Wonder Pets", etc. Please, do not rely on the media, news, etc. on information or reviews; they've never watched the show nor do they know what they're talking about. Please, do your research.