All member reviews for My Wife and Kids

Family dynamic creates few laughs for the family.

Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 16, 2011

i love this show.its hilarious
Teen, 13 years old Written bytiny22 January 10, 2011

Love it i love i love i love i love <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Teen, 13 years old Written bykillswitch10184 January 9, 2011

Really funny show not for ages 11 and down but entertaining nothing really inappropiate few inappropiate conversations
Adult Written bythought January 1, 2011

Okay, I have watched 4 episodes of this show back to back. All four discussed Sex. TOO MUCH!
Teen, 13 years old Written bydancechick1597 December 2, 2010

It's ok, too much sex talk.

It has some bad language, and It has alot of talk about sex, and I'm not allowed to watch stuff like that.
Kid, 12 years old November 15, 2010

Funny Show, But Crude: I Love It!

I watch this a lot, and it is funny! I would not recommend it for younger kids though! The way Mr. Kyle regularly berates his children is awful! His 'life lessons' are taught in a way that could scar them for life. At least it's funny! Tweens may like this one! Thanks for reading!
Teen, 14 years old Written byEspumaMarina October 1, 2010

So' kay

It's funny, but pretty inappropreate. Kyle and Jay are pretty horrible parents, hitting and disguraging the kids all the time. They fight and over react, and almost always have sexual contacts throughout the show. They're shown sitting in bed, but they usually end up making out, my mom turned it off when I wasn't paying much attention to it because it was discusting and embarressed her. TJ's girlfriend ends up pregnet by the way, the only thing that truely makes me laugh is Katy and that one boy thats really smart.
Teen, 14 years old Written byzazmopepperz April 11, 2010

Perfect for older kids but not for tweens

Really funny show, junior is so amazingly stupid that in every scene he is in you WILL laugh. However the show has a lot of sex talk in it including masturbation, anal sex and all time of this stuff. Should have been TV-14. Still good though.
Teen, 13 years old Written by9001 December 22, 2009

Bad show, not for kids.

I tried to watch this show once, but it was just sick. I came in on a scene where a guy was cheating on his wife by getting ready to have s** with a different woman.
Teen, 14 years old Written bysilly_samsters March 11, 2009

Good

This show is really good. The one thing is not that good is that the son that is about 15 or 16 and he is having a kid (but there is a lot of shows like that now)but otherwise then that this show is awsome i try to watch it every night if i can.
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008
Adult Written bymanzellajasco April 9, 2008
Teen, 17 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

It's a funny show

The show is very funny and good. They have very great stuff like a big house. I like when the family gets back together because they care about each other. I hope this show stays on and that those people on it find success because they work very hard to do this show. I just wanted to say that this show is very good. I learn that drinking is not good because it could make you crazy and dumb. The peolple are very cool and fun. I wish I could meet them or I could be in that show. I just want to be funny like them.
Teen, 16 years old Written by415chivas April 9, 2008

It's a good show

It is a funny show, it's very entertaining. I think a lot of people should watch this show with their family to spend time together and have a good laugh.
Teen, 17 years old Written byXp0proxnc0k3X April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

I laughed

This sitcom shows how a everyday family lives their own life and how they love each and every family member. This sitcom had a great impact on me because it shows how you should really love and cherish your family members and how a teenager and the other kids in the family should act when you are with your family. I think this sitcom is appropriate for the kids my age(13+) because it had a big impact on me and I think it will have a big impact on the kids my age.
Adult Written byfranco415 April 9, 2008

Hilarious

My Wife and Kids is one of the best shows in its kind. They always make me laugh with the remarks that they made to all their friend and family members. This show is for all kinds of ages and it's mostly suitable for families. It is all well acted by all the actors and they do their best to make the show exciting, well written and funny.
Adult Written byscum1 April 9, 2008

Why all the sexual innuendo?

Ok this is supposed to be family tv? It could be but there is a constant barrage of sexual innuendo. The thing is that it's not necessary. The show will be rolling along with a nice family message and suddenly there it is. SEX! No reason why. not really necessary to the story but they just insert it. I don't understand because it comes off as a family show otherwise. Lets not forget the ocassional cuss word either. If your kids 14 it probably won't hurt them unless they been home schooled and are extremely sheltered. The messages are usually positive.

it is a funny show butt if u dont like bf gf then this not the show for you