Kid reviews for Nanny 911

Nanny 911 Poster Image

Just OK.

don't know what to say about this..........

teaches parents about parenting, sort of interesting for ME, but for other kids...................

Great show with positive messages

I love this show. There is some beeped out bad language coming from children as young as 4. And there is some violence including hitting, punching, spitting, and throwing of objects. Also there is utter disrespect. But the nannies make it clear that the behavior is unexceptable. Overall at the end it's entertaining and sends positive messages.

OK show, but young kids might find it boring

I've only seen a few episodes of Nanny 911, but I think it's ok. It may be a little boring to young kids, but kids over the age of 11 might take interest in the show. The nannies act as good role models, and while they might get a little critical towards some parenting choices, they're just trying to help the kids. But still an ok show for kids 11+ Violence: Scenes of kids having mild to severe tantrums and doing violent acts, like hitting siblings/parents, but the show makes it clear that their behavior is unacceptable. Consumerism: The nannies sometimes promote their book during the show.

Prefect for older kids

love it its the best now if only i can get her to come to my house and straighten up my kids

12+ Are you kidding me?????

I love it!!!

its a pretty good show

i love it but i hardly ever see it anymore :(

Good!

I love this show! It is a family favorite!
not rated for age

This is weird

This show is really weird, but it makes me feel better about my family.