Kid reviews for Nanny 911

So-so reality show aims to improve parents' skills.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 15, 2012
Kid, 11 years old April 1, 2012

don't know what to say about this..........

teaches parents about parenting, sort of interesting for ME, but for other kids...................

Teen, 14 years old Written byBieberFreakinFever December 29, 2011

Great show with positive messages

I love this show. There is some beeped out bad language coming from children as young as 4. And there is some violence including hitting, punching, spitting, and throwing of objects. Also there is utter disrespect. But the nannies make it clear that the behavior is unexceptable. Overall at the end it's entertaining and sends positive messages.

Teen, 13 years old Written bymrbookworm01 December 19, 2011

OK show, but young kids might find it boring

I've only seen a few episodes of Nanny 911, but I think it's ok. It may be a little boring to young kids, but kids over the age of 11 might take interest in the show. The nannies act as good role models, and while they might get a little critical towards some parenting choices, they're just trying to help the kids. But still an ok show for kids 11+ Violence: Scenes of kids having mild to severe tantrums and doing violent acts, like hitting siblings/parents, but the show makes it clear that their behavior is unacceptable. Consumerism: The nannies sometimes promote their book during the show.

Teen, 13 years old Written byDemon Child April 16, 2011

Prefect for older kids

love it its the best now if only i can get her to come to my house and straighten up my kids

Kid, 10 years old August 17, 2010

12+ Are you kidding me?????

I love it!!!
Kid, 11 years old July 7, 2010

its a pretty good show

i love it but i hardly ever see it anymore :(

Kid, 11 years old August 5, 2009

Good!

I love this show! It is a family favorite!

This is weird

This show is really weird, but it makes me feel better about my family.