Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Find entertainment that fits your kid's interests and your parenting style.

Go to For Your Family

Parent reviews for Narcos

Brutally violent drug drama is terrific, not for kids.

Adult Written byDiego V. September 4, 2016

Amazing...just amazing.

This made my list of top 3 best shows, placed at the very top! This is the best show I have ever seen in my life! The action, the suspense, the heart breaking story of Escobar is put into this show that retells it in such an incredible way! I binged the first season a countless number of times! I was up late waiting for season 2 and watched it the second it came out! I already binged season 2 twice! I can not wait for a 3rd season! Who will be the next villain? Plata o Plomo?

Adult Written byRob.parkinson January 6, 2019

Teen friendly

. When my children asked to watch this my initial awnser was no, but nowadays children can watch anything and although I don’t like violent shooters I realised that it wasn’t that bad, it is a true story and although there is violence it is mixed in with a little bit of humour, after letting them watch this they stopped begging and were great full for once. I also enjoyed it and recommend it for everyone, it is not as bad as people say.

Adult Written byGotDopeLikePablo July 12, 2018

AMAZING

I'm 13, and I watch this show and it's so amazing and good and it's like one of the best shows i've ever watched it's amazingly good and acting is good everything is, this show is for mature audiences.

Adult Written byAlim M July 3, 2018

Extremely Good TV Show

I am 17 and I found this TV show somewhat disturbing. Lots of drugs, violence, and hardcore sex. I had to skip some scenes, specifically the ones involving rape. Beware, if you have a child around 14 or younger, this is a definite no go. Maybe a mature 16 year old and above will be able to handle it. Other than that, few great messages, protagonists are solid role models. Overall, the show is extremely well acted, and transitions are extremely well done. You real feel a connection to the protagonist struggles to take down drug lords.

Parent of a 11 year old Written byLee S. March 6, 2018

Brutally violent, aggressive and graphic show about drugs

This isn't Breaking Bad - it's not funny (intentionally or otherwise) but it is graphic, violent and hard-hitting. Not something for a child (particularly under the age of 14) - blood, gore, foul language, nudity, sex, abuse, torture, animal cruelty and that's just in the first 3 episodes. Great television for adults - we know that it is fiction and good special effects.

Adult Written byVeronica A. November 22, 2017

Adult Written byCan K. November 1, 2017

Extremely good show only for adults

This show has a ton of drugs and violence. Many scenes depict realistic and pervasive shootings with blood and wounds being shown. Many of these shootings are treated with little regard for the victims, further emphasizing the intensity of the scene. Scenes of bloody dead bodies. Multiple execution and torture scenes. These include water boarding, beatings, humiliation, and many blunt executions by way of gunshot. A sexual assault scene but nothing explicit is shown. A pet cat is murdered and the dead body is clearly shown. Characters are frequently seen smoking and drinking. Use of both marijuana and cocaine is shown. People dead of a cocaine overdose are shown.

Adult Written byMoniessh October 19, 2017

Dark...flawed hero plays in an intriguing show

The story in this show follows the infamous drug dealer Pablo Escobar being hunted down by cops. This show is over-the-top violence with extreme gore,brutal tortures,ruthless beatings and many more ways you can expect a person to die in a battle.Has frequent foul language and cursing among each other.Way too much drinking and non-stop cocaine uses and use and most of the characters ( even good ones ) smoke and drink.The main characters are Steve Murphy,Pena and Pablo Escobar in a huntdown.Steve and Pena are DEA agents who plans to get down Escobar...they are not really heroes...they just do their job.Pablo is a ruthless villan and can also be considered as a flawed hero.This show is suitable for teens 18 and up

Adult Written bylloyd b. August 28, 2017

disappointed in content

I love history so I really wanted to watch Narco's. I started and the show seemed great until it got to the nudity and detailed sex scenes. I had to stop the show. This show should not be shown to children of any age and should not be watched by any husband that desires to honor his wife. I understand being true to the story but such things can be implied without the detailed sex scenes.

Adult Written byMARIO B. August 25, 2017

That's one of the best I have seen in my life. Kids should see it to understand how the world goes....