All member reviews for Naruto

Popular anime series has lots of fights, strong characters.

Teen, 13 years old Written byken April 9, 2008

this awsome this bad(in a good way) belive it

this awsome this bad(in a good way) belive it i mean naruto(charecter)is so better than saske I mean all the girls at the ninja acadamy likes saske all the girls should like naruto.naruto rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny! AND GREAT!

GREAT SHOW! But umm.... kids dosn't watch this because therer are violent parts to it and DISCUSTING STUFF! Well I LOVE THIS SHOW
Teen, 13 years old Written byLilith DaVinci April 9, 2008

Let's see...

Even though I throughly enjoy this series, it is not recommended for young children due to the bloody violence and mild language. I like the fact that perseverence is emphasized in this show, but still is not a good choice for your five-year-old.
Teen, 15 years old Written bywillbarchi April 9, 2008

Teen, 15 years old Written byTeoka April 9, 2008

Adult Written byscorpio17910 April 9, 2008

Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviemogul 2.0;... April 9, 2008

Yeah I watched the first season-- it was good, but not as good as the books

The show is still good, and there is nothing like watching your favorite manga come to life on a screen (except the really screwed up Rave Master, which if they had made TV-14, could have stuck to the bloody books and actually been good). However, they're up to the ninth volume in the maga series, so it can be highly irritating to have to wait each week for the next episode to come out, especially since I already know what's going to happen anyways. But if you don't read the manga, or like it as much as me and do too, then I would reccommend this show with reservations for young children (the show isn't nearly as violent as the other kids made it sound-- I mean come on, they kept it PG).
Adult Written byHaloFreak123 April 9, 2008

Belive It!

Main Carachters suppourt each other. The main story helps one on another help each other. It could go easy on the violence. It could be the Shuriken School for tweens... and more. :)
Teen, 16 years old Written byanime_freak004 April 9, 2008

Teen, 15 years old Written byManipulatedSlaves April 9, 2008

Overrated, Poorly dubbed...

Naruto is overrated and poorly dubbed. Not to mention the fact that a lot of things were edited out in the English version [some blood, Naruto and Sasuke accidentally kissing, etc.]. And the fans - well, no, I shan't get into that. Anyway, I suppose that, overall, it's not the absolute worst in Japanese animation.
Teen, 13 years old Written byagmwhatever April 9, 2008

japanese version is way better

i hate the american version. naruto never says believe it in the japanese version. Reasons way japanese version is better >>>more bad words(english dub has none but the japanese version has a ton) >>>no sucky edits >>>its way better over all! u can watch the japanese version on youtube. type in something like naruto episode 1 part 1 or 2 on youtube. I rate the japanese versiona 10/10 but it is not for a 10 year old unless you are able to handle more mature content. There is on accedental kiss between 2 boys which makes that episode off for 14 year olds but that is in the japanese version and i didnt see that one in japanese. dont worry, there are subtitles!!! overall, naruto is awesome!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byairzona901 April 9, 2008

hmmm

It is not a very good show for Kids under 13. I know they have the cut version on Cartoonetwork. But..... They Did not take every thing out of it.
Adult Written byUltimateMom April 9, 2008

Hmm... READ!

This show is okay, but my son is not a huge fan. He thinks there is an overusage of blood.

This show is excellent. Though some parts are iffy, it is a overall nice time. Believe it!

This show sucks!!! BELIVE IT!!!

It gets a bit violeint. The show is quite annoying. Like what kind of cetch phrase is BELIVE IT? What am I supposed to belive? I belive he needs a new cetch phrase. This show has a lot of fighting but no blood and gore (It might have been better if they followed the comic then just have put it on adult swim...). Did I mention how naruto is a loud annoying kid in a orange track suit who I am supposed to take as a ninja? NO WAY!!! But if your watching this TV show u probably either watch Cartoon Network like every day or are one of those 7 people who read the average comics/books.
Adult Written byi-luv-my-kids April 9, 2008

Teen, 16 years old Written byWolfio April 9, 2008

Decent Anime...

Parents need to keep in mind that this show, while it is rated PG, is more suited for teenagers. While some episodes are just blood-less fights that their kids might find entertaining, others can be much more violent. To top it off, there are a few suggestive things in some episodes. (One of the people who teach the main character has a very large obssession with females, to name one of these.) If your child is old enough, or mature enough, to handle these things then they may find Naruto's adventures entertaining. There are some deep storylines and good morals in here. It's just that the characters are not "perfect", so there are bad ones as well. Naruto himself is a bit of a troublemaker, but he has a very strong will, and works hard, to chase after his dream and is an at least decent role model.
Adult Written byNecro April 9, 2008