Popular anime series has lots of fights, strong characters.

This show sucks!!! BELIVE IT!!!

It gets a bit violeint. The show is quite annoying. Like what kind of cetch phrase is BELIVE IT? What am I supposed to belive? I belive he needs a new cetch phrase. This show has a lot of fighting but no blood and gore (It might have been better if they followed the comic then just have put it on adult swim...). Did I mention how naruto is a loud annoying kid in a orange track suit who I am supposed to take as a ninja? NO WAY!!! But if your watching this TV show u probably either watch Cartoon Network like every day or are one of those 7 people who read the average comics/books.
Adult Written byi-luv-my-kids April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written byWolfio April 9, 2008

Decent Anime...

Parents need to keep in mind that this show, while it is rated PG, is more suited for teenagers. While some episodes are just blood-less fights that their kids might find entertaining, others can be much more violent. To top it off, there are a few suggestive things in some episodes. (One of the people who teach the main character has a very large obssession with females, to name one of these.) If your child is old enough, or mature enough, to handle these things then they may find Naruto's adventures entertaining. There are some deep storylines and good morals in here. It's just that the characters are not "perfect", so there are bad ones as well. Naruto himself is a bit of a troublemaker, but he has a very strong will, and works hard, to chase after his dream and is an at least decent role model.
Adult Written byNecro April 9, 2008
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byLink_991 April 9, 2008

Great Show

It is a great show but it is more for teenagers. I like how one of the adult reviewer thinks it is bad. They should read the Manga and watch the Japanese Version of the Anima
Adult Written bydan555 April 9, 2008

Best Ninja Show Around

First of all, another reviewer said this was on Miguzi. This show is concidered a part of regular Cartoon Network on weekdays, and on Saturday nights it's a part of Toonami. And the other reviewer said it people said "damn" and "hell", the closest thing they said to a curse word was "This Sucks". This show is one of the best anime series around, and I recomend it for ages 8 and up.
Adult Written byData9000 April 9, 2008

Parental Guidance is important

I watch this program with my son and find the show to be entertaining and exciting. However, this is not a program designed solely for children (hence the PG rating) and I applaud the Cartoon Network for expanding their programming to include such programming. Of course, I take an active role in my son's development and limit his television & internet exposure to material that is appropriate for his age. It's refreshing to watch an action show with my son that has some realistic level of violence that isn't terribly harsh for a child to comprehend. I do realize the series gets more intense once you get further along in the story, but Naruto is actually a positive role model since he will never give up his quest to become the next Hokage.
Teen, 15 years old Written byKonohaLotus April 9, 2008

An Interesting Anime

I enjoy this anime very much, Though I can see why a lot of parents would speak against it. Even though the English Cartoon Network version was much edited to fit a TV-PG, There's still a lot of violence and the occational sexual remark. But, I have to say that the Japanese version and the Manga has much, much more violence and language. I believe it really isn't a program for younger children whether their parents let them watch it or not. It should be more of a 13+/14+ rated show.
Teen, 16 years old Written byTemari April 9, 2008

Best thing EVER

Naruto is probably my role model.I want to be the next Hokage thanks to him...or do my best.Heh...He really is an inspiration nad doesnt give up.They could model the series more to the actualy japanesse verison..but that's a bit bloody and more growne.So yeah! Naruto is for anyone and everyone.If I had kids I would make them watch it teaches you to belive in yourself and you can surpass even your wildest dreams! ^^ Naruto kicks..er....socks...yeah....
Teen, 17 years old Written byYdoUask April 9, 2008
Adult Written byCloonetroop April 9, 2008

Great Show

Naruto may be made in Japan which has all theese violent cartoons but Naruto is mainly flashbacks.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCoolKing1221 April 9, 2008

Not My Favorite

Not My Favorite Show.Has Too Much Crude Humor And Violence.And Language
Adult Written byke5crz April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byMiharu Sky April 9, 2008

You'll laugh, You'll cry, You'll say: did Naruto just turn into a GIRL?!?

I LOVE NARUTO!! It's my favorite show ever. I think anyone 7 and older should watch this show. There isn't much that is inappropriat for childeren. Sometimes Naruto turns into a girl and the only thing covering him up is some smoke, but most kids already know about that stuff anyway. Also one of the teachers smokes and one reads 'adult books' but nothing is ever known about what is in the all we know is they are called things like make-out paradise. on a better note most of the characters have dreams they will never give up on making come true. It's a good show for everyone to learn to follow dreams and never give up.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydarkmage8592 April 9, 2008

Amazing anime!

the best anime out there on cable. Its a story but yet a action packed adventure. Anyone who hasnt seen it should watch it. I think its good for kids 7+ because my cousin watches it and hes young.
Teen, 16 years old Written byH4Z4RD April 9, 2008

It's good, but...

Naruto is a really good anime, but the English version of it sucks. The voices are extremely annoying (I didn't notice this until after watching the Japanese w/ subtitles for a while, then watching an English episode), the language and violence are cut out, and Naruto says "believe it" all the time. If you want REAL Naruto, then watch the Japanese version on Youtube. Plus, Japan is about 150 episodes ahead of America, so you can watch more than once a week.
Teen, 17 years old Written byKawaii_chan April 9, 2008

great show...a real eye-opener

I personaly find this series awesome. its a great action series for a lot of age groups. some of the adult reveiws are much too harsh on this show, because they do not understand it at all. this show has morals and real feelings, and the little blood that the characters show when they get hurt is nothing compared to the 'childrens show' Billy and Mandy; this show has so many disqusting things like boogers and slime, would you rather have your kids withching that or a show with actual reason and moral like Naruto? Yes, this show does have refrences to many things which are innapropriate, but they for they most part are very censored out. they never curse in the english version of the show, which obviously is NOT the origional version. the origional is japanese and IS made for an older (teenager-ish) age group. there really isnt anything in this show so obvious that a child of 8 who loves watching it can pick up on. yes, as an adult reveiwer said, two of the main characters, Sasuke and Naruto acctualy do "kiss" in one of the episodes. but the thing this adult revewer did not specify upon was that it was ACCIDENTAL(as in they were bumped into each other). it was to throw some humor into the show, and create a rivaly between the two ninja that would lead to greater goals and true friendship. and when an 8-year-old watches this scene they will think it was funny more than anything else, can you expect an 8 year old to really even know what homosexual is? this adult revewer obviousley knows nothing about their child and nothing about the show she tries to reveiw upon. this show is about a boy trying to achieve his dreams and striving to be their best. i think, however, sometime in the far future the show will be moved to a later timeslot, as it gets more intense later on. but for now, at least, and probably the next year, everyone 8+ should be able to watch this show without any nescisary parental intervention. I approve this shoiw greatly, and reccomend it.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymz_hollis2011 April 9, 2008