All member reviews for Naruto

Popular anime series has lots of fights, strong characters.

Teen, 14 years old Written byLink_991 April 9, 2008

Great Show

It is a great show but it is more for teenagers. I like how one of the adult reviewer thinks it is bad. They should read the Manga and watch the Japanese Version of the Anima
Adult Written bydan555 April 9, 2008

Best Ninja Show Around

First of all, another reviewer said this was on Miguzi. This show is concidered a part of regular Cartoon Network on weekdays, and on Saturday nights it's a part of Toonami. And the other reviewer said it people said "damn" and "hell", the closest thing they said to a curse word was "This Sucks". This show is one of the best anime series around, and I recomend it for ages 8 and up.

Teen, 15 years old Written byKonohaLotus April 9, 2008

An Interesting Anime

I enjoy this anime very much, Though I can see why a lot of parents would speak against it. Even though the English Cartoon Network version was much edited to fit a TV-PG, There's still a lot of violence and the occational sexual remark. But, I have to say that the Japanese version and the Manga has much, much more violence and language. I believe it really isn't a program for younger children whether their parents let them watch it or not. It should be more of a 13+/14+ rated show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCoolKing1221 April 9, 2008

Not My Favorite

Not My Favorite Show.Has Too Much Crude Humor And Violence.And Language
Adult Written byke5crz April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written byMiharu Sky April 9, 2008

You'll laugh, You'll cry, You'll say: did Naruto just turn into a GIRL?!?

I LOVE NARUTO!! It's my favorite show ever. I think anyone 7 and older should watch this show. There isn't much that is inappropriat for childeren. Sometimes Naruto turns into a girl and the only thing covering him up is some smoke, but most kids already know about that stuff anyway. Also one of the teachers smokes and one reads 'adult books' but nothing is ever known about what is in the all we know is they are called things like make-out paradise. on a better note most of the characters have dreams they will never give up on making come true. It's a good show for everyone to learn to follow dreams and never give up.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydarkmage8592 April 9, 2008

Amazing anime!

the best anime out there on cable. Its a story but yet a action packed adventure. Anyone who hasnt seen it should watch it. I think its good for kids 7+ because my cousin watches it and hes young.
Teen, 17 years old Written byKawaii_chan April 9, 2008

great show...a real eye-opener

I personaly find this series awesome. its a great action series for a lot of age groups. some of the adult reveiws are much too harsh on this show, because they do not understand it at all. this show has morals and real feelings, and the little blood that the characters show when they get hurt is nothing compared to the 'childrens show' Billy and Mandy; this show has so many disqusting things like boogers and slime, would you rather have your kids withching that or a show with actual reason and moral like Naruto? Yes, this show does have refrences to many things which are innapropriate, but they for they most part are very censored out. they never curse in the english version of the show, which obviously is NOT the origional version. the origional is japanese and IS made for an older (teenager-ish) age group. there really isnt anything in this show so obvious that a child of 8 who loves watching it can pick up on. yes, as an adult reveiwer said, two of the main characters, Sasuke and Naruto acctualy do "kiss" in one of the episodes. but the thing this adult revewer did not specify upon was that it was ACCIDENTAL(as in they were bumped into each other). it was to throw some humor into the show, and create a rivaly between the two ninja that would lead to greater goals and true friendship. and when an 8-year-old watches this scene they will think it was funny more than anything else, can you expect an 8 year old to really even know what homosexual is? this adult revewer obviousley knows nothing about their child and nothing about the show she tries to reveiw upon. this show is about a boy trying to achieve his dreams and striving to be their best. i think, however, sometime in the far future the show will be moved to a later timeslot, as it gets more intense later on. but for now, at least, and probably the next year, everyone 8+ should be able to watch this show without any nescisary parental intervention. I approve this shoiw greatly, and reccomend it.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymz_hollis2011 April 9, 2008

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

WHoHoo For Naruto

I think it should be TVY7FV. It is good for a 10 year old.

never let kids under 10 watch this

my little bro who iss 9 watches this and he is eddicted to it. he drives me crazy!! only let people watch this cartoon who dont get eddicted so easily.
Teen, 13 years old Written byschuymarch1 April 9, 2008

Too violent:

I think that this show is way too violent.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Iffy but fun

Some adult reviewers ticked me with Naruto because I absolutely LOVE the show,sure it's got some blood but it's a show worth watching although I might ad.Watch out for Jaraiya episodes.Either way your gonna love it so throw that Ninja shuriken on the power button and watch it!
Teen, 15 years old Written bySasukeUchiha April 9, 2008

The best anime i have ever seen

This anime is a great show. Naruto is what has made me beome stronger. I have so far watched 126 episodes, and i just cant stop watching them. I watch it in japense of course, but thats what gives it its authenticity. I recommend it for kids my age and up. I think that you would have to watch and read Full Metal Alchemist before you watch this. But i like the fighting and stuff! its just who i am. but, if you would like your chidren not to watch it, its your descision.

Teen, 14 years old Written byjazzyjammrz April 9, 2008

oh puh-lease!

Honestly? this is one of the dumbest things i've ever seen. dont waste your time its not worth it. its a disgrace of anime. sailor moon was a good anime show. naruto is not. naruto is about some weird, disturbed little people who live on leaves. This is obviously just my opinion, and i can sort of see why some people would like it, but i think its a total waste of time and energy. whoever thinks of the script should just quit now. also the charactors make no sense. my bff is obsessed with naruto and its very annoying. not appropriate at all for children under seven or over ten.

You Have Gotta Freakin' watch this!!

What is the problem with adults being morons and Saying "Its To violent."It's very censored in The American version.They leave some of the blood in,but censor it/reduce it alot more.There's some mild cursing "Hell's where going,Gato!" and "Dammit! Dead end!" The show is good for anyone 9+, even uncensored.
Adult Written byneji hyuga April 9, 2008

Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

This is AWESOME

This show is great! It shows that not only adults/teens can fight violently in cartoons or anime. I am eight and my mother lets me watch it because, this is on the older block on YTV, but it says: "The following program contains mature themes and is intended for an older YOUTH audience. Viewer discretion is advised." As soon as my mom heard the words "Youth audience" she said I was allowed to watch it. This show should've been rated C8.