All member reviews for Nathan for You

Hilariously deadpan spoof with some sexual and racial humor.

Kid, 9 years old February 27, 2013

Funny show!

I think this is a good show for mature 9 year olds. It should be off for immature viewers. In the first episode it talks about penis and lots of people swearing. But I can't stop laughing when a turtle was making decisions at a job interview!
Teen, 14 years old Written bystudboy24 July 5, 2014

Nathan For You

This show is probably one of the tamest Comedy Central Shows of all time. It is laugh out loud funny and is not extremely graphic in sexual references. There are some but the show would not be on CC if they didn't do any. It is very cleverly written and I highly recommend it.
Teen, 16 years old Written byelderprice November 12, 2014

One of the most original comedy shows since Ali G

I can't get enough of Nathan for You on Comedy Central. His awkwardness is extremely palpable--and on some occasions, you may even cringe at the rather uncomfortable moments. There are a few references to sex and sexual situations, but overall the show is pretty harmless. If your child is under the age of 12, you may want to review the episodes yourself before allowing them to watch. Some episodes are more harmless than others--and some jokes even have an appeal towards a younger crowd. This show has an extremely wide age range--and can definitely make ANYONE laugh out loud.