All member reviews for Ni Hao, Kai-lan

Kid, 8 years old January 12, 2013

Ni Hao Kai Lan Review

It teaches kids to be nice.
Teen, 13 years old Written by13ki December 12, 2012

stupid

Teen, 13 years old Written by13k November 16, 2012

DO NOT WATCH THIS!!!!!

This should be cancelled!! The voices make me wanna puke, and the characters get mad!!! So let your little kids watch Sesame Street instead!!!! I'd rather watch Tj's World!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byImnotateenbutgood September 14, 2012

I hate this show. Should be canceled.

Kid, 9 years old September 2, 2012

TV-PG for violence.

Violence: Some characters may be sad, mad, and the like.
Kid, 11 years old April 30, 2011

Very educational!

If you ask me, this show is very educational! I like it. Anybody who actually hates this show is stupid. I like it, I watch it sometimes and it gives me tears of joy because it is such a beautiful show. A 1 year old could even watch this because it teaches kids chinease words. I love it!
Teen, 14 years old Written byrebma97 April 11, 2011

Cute, educational, show for preschoolers

My little brothers love this show. I admit that it's a cute show. It teaches you some Chinese (my brothers picked up on some Chinese language), and it has postive messages on how to deal with anger, patience, and more. I know some parents don't like this show because of Tolre (the koala) and Rentoo (the tiger)'s bad behavior, but I think that it does a good job showing kids how to deal with emotional issues. But that's just my opinion.
Kid, 10 years old March 4, 2011

Good

Provides good messages for preschoolers
Teen, 13 years old Written bysanban6 July 22, 2010

Kinda annoying, but my brother likes it

I personally hate it, but I don't really have reasoning for it. My brother likes it(he's two), but why would a child need to know Chinese? Aside from that it does have some great values and moral values.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydurven193 June 4, 2010

idiot

kailan is a lovely good show and for little kids learning to be a good student when they start school
Kid, 10 years old April 29, 2010

my little brother loves this show. Sometimes my friends and I find ourselves watching it lol :3
Kid, 12 years old February 9, 2010

everyone should watch out if over 5

well for toddlers probably good but when this first came out (it should be off after 5) because when i saw that monkey thing it made me cry because the characters are too small and adorible and im a boy!!!but good for toddlers.
Kid, 11 years old October 18, 2009

Great show for toddlers.

Parents need to know that this series gives good messageds to the pre-school audience and teaches some pretty good chinease.While kids 2-7 will like it...this might not be enjoyable to the Tween and Teen audiences.
Kid, 9 years old February 21, 2009

I love the show!

I love to watch this show even though I'm to old for it.I watch it on Noggin channel 223 on my TV.Ni Hao Kai-Lan is good for younger children because it teaches good manners and how to identify feelings.It also helps preschoolers cope with their feelings.
Kid, 12 years old November 29, 2008

I really wish this show came out when I was a baby. After seeing the movie Mulan, I had been really interested in Chinese culture, and could've benefited from watching a show like this and learning how to speak Mandarin Chinese. I watch it sometimes when I'm home sick, and I learn different words from it each time I see it. People often say it's a rip-off of Dora the Explorer-- I say no, it's just a better version. Dora is highly annoying with her songs and whatnot, Kai-Lan only has one or two songs she sings from episode to episode. Anyway, people of all ages can benefit from learning a new language (I guess even Dora is beneficial, to a lot of people, considering how long the show's run for).
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Oh, no...a repeat of Dora the Explorer!!!

This show is pretty much a complete and total knock-off of Dora the Explorer. Some creepy foriegn kid with a football head and a wierd monkey side-kick. I've seen it all before. She's always saying "Say This!" or something like that, and asking some kind of question to the TV screen. I mean, sure, it IS better than Dora(even though I've only seen one episode of this show), but still, it's a knock off.